Part Nine.

Your Point Of View

Another day, another envelope posted but this time it was posted at night by myself. I posted them, I still don't know why Jacob, Cameron, Carter or Nash couldn't post them but you know it one of those situations that you just get on with what you've been asked to do, that being posting an envelope through that boy, Luke's door.

I still don't understand why Carter and Nash said it was amusing that I posted the envelopes. How is posting an envelope through someone's door to torment them amusing? But especially amusing because I'm posting them. I didn't understand it, was there more to it than they were telling me, did they know something I didn't?

I posted the envelope through the letter box anyway, turning back around and walking away from Luke's house with my hood up.

I didn't look back I continued walking down the street till I got into Jacobs car, Cameron was driving. As soon as I got in, closing the door, Cameron started the car and sped down the street while I put on my seatbelt. "So did you go unnoticed?" He asked me, "of course," I say as I looked out of the window of the car. "Good," he says as he continued to drive. It was silent the rest of the way, I was thankful in a way I didn't want to keep talking about how I'm helping Jacob torture Luke, I don't even know Luke but yet it feels wrong.

Arriving back at the flat, I walked in after Cameron. I closed the door behind me, "Let's go and have a drink for another night of success of not being caught" he says as I made my way to the stairs.

Sighing, I turned to look at him, eyebrows raised. " of us not being caught? I'm sorry did you post the envelope through his door" I say to him, shouting a little. He looked taken back a little by my outburst.

"No, you did," he says. "Exactly I did. Not you, or we. Me. I posted it through his door and I do not want to drink to celebrate another day of not being caught. I don't want to drink to anything revolving around celebrating tormenting somebody." I say sassily before turning back around and running up the stairs, walking into my room, I closed the door behind myself and locked it, shut.

Sighing, I walked over to my bed and grabbed my laptop. Clicking on Google Chrome, I typed in Luke's name. I needed to know about him, I don't know why.

Something was telling me inside my head, something wasn't quite right then again it could just be me over thinking things again.

Hitting enter, his name popped up on different media sites, Facebook, Twitter. I clicked on the first link to his Facebook page. It took me to it within seconds, I scrolled down his page, being curious as to who he was and why Jacob wanted revenge on him so badly. I saw a couple posts about his girlfriend, the one he lost. What is it like to lose someone you love?' I thought to myself.

I kept scrolling and saw he had been tagged in a post from around five months ago, pictures with a group of boys. His friends, maybe?

Then pictures of him with some girls. I kept on scrolling as curiosity got the best of me. I needed to know why Jacob wanted revenge on him, he seemed nice. Why the revenge? I went to exit his page when a news feed popped up, was he online right now? I thought.

Luke Hemmings:

Every day I'm missing her, every day I'm reminded of the pain. Every single day.

I read it, was he on about the envelopes? The tormenting? Clicking back I deleted my history and logged off my laptop placing it back on the side. I sat with my back against the wall with many questions running through my mind. What did Luke ever do to Jacob?

I know it us something to do with his sister. Why is Jacob taking revenge now? Who was Luke's girlfriend? I found myself trying to figure out the answers but I couldn't answer them, I didn't have the information.