Part Six.

Unknown Point Of View

Walking back into the house, I kicked the door behind me and walked up the wooden stairs tiptoeing to my room trying not to wake up Jacob who was probably asleep right now. I walked into my room closing the door behind myself and sighed in relief.

Pulling my hoodie from over my head I threw it on the floor and walked over to the window, I sat on the window sill looking down at the town. I heard my door open and someone walks in and then it closed again.

"Did you do it?" I hear Cameron ask me, I turned and looked at him." Of course, I did. Why wouldn't I?" I ask him. "Just asking to make sure that's all," he said. I rolled my eyes. "I did it alright and don't think I'm happy about it either Cameron," I say before looking back out the window. "Why not? He deserves everything he gets, what he did to Jacobs sister, of course, he deserves to feel like shit." Cameron said I sighed. "It just doesn't seem right that's all he's lost someone and we're going to what," I say turning back around and standing up and looking at him.

"We're going to make him pay that's what, for Jacob and for his sister" I heard Cameron say as I walked past him and walking out of my room.I walked back downstairs and saw Nash and Carter walking in the front door. "Hey!" They greeted. "Hello," I say quietly before heading towards the kitchen both of them following behind me.

"So did you post the envelope?" Nash asked me as we walked into the kitchen, I turned and looked at him. "Of course I did, I don't know why I had to do it, though," I say looking at them both, puzzled as to why I had to post the envelope through Luke's door and not them.

They looked at each other and then back at me, "because it's more amusing this way" Nash said. "What do you mean by that?" I ask curiously. Cameron pushed him. "Shut it" he hissed at him, "Sorry." Nash apologised they both then left the kitchen in a hurry.

I was standing here confused, they were hiding something from me. I had to post this envelope through a boy called Luke's door today and I don't know why  I felt a little  weird doing it. I wondered why the boys were acting weird about why it was funny that I posted that envelope through this Luke's door. I mean, I didn't know him at all only that he was horrible to Jacob sister and we're tormenting him for revenge especially as he's lost his girlfriend. I felt a little bit sorry for him but then again, he caused pain to Jacob's sister so we were going to make him suffer now.

Luke's Point Of View

I blinked a couple times and looked at the paper, the words saying the same thing every time I closed my eyes and reopened them. The words not disappearing, I crumbled the paper into a ball and threw it into my trash can.

It was only someone messing around, I hoped. Because if not this wasn't going to help me at all not the way I'm feeling. I was already blaming myself.Walking over to my stereo I turned it on, blasting my music as I walked back over to my bed and laid on it as I listened to the music trying to forget the envelope. Forget it all but I couldn't. Forgetting would be the easy way out and I knew it wouldn't be that easy to forget. I felt my eyes slowly close and the music went through my ears, I thought it was starting to block out yn's voice but it didn't not for long.

I could hear her voice, I could then see her even though my eyes were closed. Opening my eyes, I sat up and leant against the wall bringing my knees up. I didn't care if my shoes dirtied my bed covers.

It's been about two to three months since she was gone and every time, I closed my eyes she was there. I could hear her as well, I couldn't sleep, and if I did not for long as I kept having the memories as dreams. Dreams that kept replaying in my mind. Memories that weren't going to go away not that I wanted them to go anywhere.

" Why did you leave me," I said out loud as I rested my head against the wall. "Why did you have to go?" I asked, knowing I wouldn't get an answer.

"It should have been me. It should have been me. It should have been me" I repeat to myself as I picked up my phone and looked at my photos. "It should have been me yn, not you. You had everything to live for but me? I have nothing, nothing without you." I say looking over at my trash can, I found myself walking over to my drawers and grabbing a lighter from inside.

I fiddled with it in my hands and started looking around my room for something to light. I watched as all the pictures went up in flames in the trash can. The pictures of us, me and yn were now lit and burning turning into ash. I just stood there watching as the pictures, holding the memories burnt away. I didn't need pictures reminding me every day of what I had lost.

I knew I had lost my girlfriend I didn't need pictures as evidence not when my mind was always reminding me and showing me the memories in my head. Hearing banging on my door, "Luke what are you doing? Open up the door!" I hear my brother yell from the other side of my door, my door being locked. I ignored him and continued to add more pictures to the fire in the trash can. "Luke I mean it open up, don't do something stupid now" I hear Ben say. I laughed sarcastically. " I don't have to, I already have, I let her go. I didn't find her." I yell back to him angrily; angry at myself.