Part Thirty- Six.

Third Person POV

Later that day, the time had come round really quick meaning that it was time for yn, Luke, Carter, Jenna and Jacob's plan to begin. Even though Luke and yn knew what they had to do, Luke, however, wasn't looking forward to it even though it was part of the plan, he didn't want to do it but he had to, to make the plan believable.

Carter, Jacob and Jenna had all gone out leaving Cameron to keep an eye on Luke and Yn even though the door was padlocked and Cameron was in the living room texting away on his mobile phone. He was there to make sure they didn't escape you could say even though they had no chance of that, Cameron was there while the others were out going to the movies.

Yn and Luke were in the same old room they were in every day. They were both standing in front of each other. "Luke do it, it's alright," Yn said to him, Luke shook his head. "Yn I can't do it, I can't do it," Luke said his hands shaking. "Yes you can, just do it, Luke," yn said looking at him, he looked away. "Yn, I can't. I can't, I can't.I can't" he kept saying as he walked away from her. Yn grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "Luke look at me," she said, he shook his head.

"Luke please, what's wrong?" She asked him concerned about his behaviour especially as he was shaking and he never did that before. "Luke just look at me, please you're worrying me now" Yn begged him, Luke slowly turned to look at her with tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?" Yn asked him while wiping the tears that were now rolling down his face with her thumb.

"Because I don't want to do it," He says voice shaky, "Luke I know you don't want to but think of it this way, you do this and the sooner it will be over and we get to go back home." Yn said trying to reassure him that what he had to do she was fine with it. "I know that but I can't -" he started to say when yn cupped his face, "Luke listen to me it's absolutely fine. I know you're scared about hurting me but it's for a good cause" Yn started to say.

Luke Point Of View

"Luke listen to me it's absolutely fine. I know you're scared about hurting me but it's for a good cause" Yn started to say but I cut her off. "A good cause? Yn I'm going to hurt you how is that for a good cause, plan or not. I don't think I can, what sort of boyfriend would do that to his girlfriend" I say to her.

"especially after what I did to you Luke, I guess I deserve it-" "Don't even dare say that, you didn't know what you were doing you lost your memory but me I know what I'm going to be doing" I say, " I know but it needs to be done, think about it as soon as you get this done, we can see our friends and family" she says to me, she removes her hands from my face.

" Yn you know I love you," I say cupping her face before pecking her lips quickly she kissed back before pulling away from me. "Do it" she said looking at me. I just looked at her, her face being serious. I took a deep breath in, "I'm sorry baby girl" I say before clenching my fist and colliding it with her face, I did it a couple more times hitting her in different places, cheek, eye, jaw as planned and moved backwards to look at her, but she was looking at the ground.

"Yn please look at me," I ask her, wanting to see her face, to see what I did to her face. I felt really bad but then I saw her face, and I felt sick in the stomach, tears brimming in her eyes, the blood on her face. I stepped forward, " yn I'm sorry baby girl it was the plan-" I went to say but I was cut off by her shouting at me.

"Keep away from me!" She yelled and ran to the door and banged on it repeatedly with her fist while yelling for Cameron. "Cameron" she yelled loudly as she banged on the door.I looked down at my fist to see it covered in blood. "I'm coming, I'm coming" Cameron yelled as his voice got nearer yn continued to yell as she cried.

The sound of her crying made me want to cover my ears with my hands. The door soon opened and Cameron was now standing in front of yn. "What the hell happened?" He shouted looking back at me, I looked down while muttering to myself which was planned. "She deserved it," I say. "What did you say?" He asked me. "You fucking heard me, I said she deserved it," I say raising my voice as I looked at him.

He looked at me in disgust as he wrapped his arms around yn, she cried into his chest, this was all planned but yet I didn't like it, especially not how he had his arms wrapped around her. "Come on let's get you away from this bastard," Cameron said to Yn, yn nodded her head while sobbing. They moved out of the room when Cameron wasn't looking yn winked at me, I sighed in relief she wasn't mad and she was just acting because of the plan. She soon started to hug Cameron again as she cried. He slammed the door closed leaving me alone in the room.

I heard the sound of the lock being put onto the door, I then heard him talking to yn as the footsteps disappeared. The plan had started but even though what I had to do to yn was planned, I couldn't get over the fact I had to do that to my own girlfriend. I damaged and hurt her face, her precious face. She knew it was for the plan and didn't hate me for it but me, I was hating myself for it. I don't think I would ever forgive myself for hurting her like that.