Part Twenty - Seven.

Jenna's Point Of View

I looked at my older brother who was just sat there looking at me not saying a word after finding out it was Cameron after all who raped me and not Luke. I felt really bad for lying I did, but Cameron threatened to hurt me again and I couldn't risk it so lying was the only option I had at the time, I regret it now, I really do.

"Jacob say something" I say to him, "What do you expect me to say Jenna?" He asked as he looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders, " I don't know, anything. Scream, yell, shout at me for what I did, don't just sit there in silence not saying anything, it's pissing me off" I say, he then snickered.

"I'm pissing you off, really? You have no right to be getting pissed off, especially after what you did. I'm pissed off because of you and your fucking lying Jenna. You lied to me, made me believe an innocent guy raped you when it was damn, Cameron" he said shouting at me. "I'm sorry" I say apologising, "Sorry isn't good enough, Jenna. Sorry won't take back what I've done will it" He continued to shout.

"Look I said I'm sorry-" "stop saying sorry, sorry doesn't mean shit to me. Sorry doesn't change what I've done to Luke or his girlfriend to get revenge because I believed that he raped you. It doesn't change anything. Sorry is just a word Jenna." He says, I looked down at the floor, ashamed of myself.

"Looking at the floor won't help you either" He says, I quickly looked up at him. "I didn't say it would" I say sighing. " You know something I've done so much in my life which I'm not proud of but this by far has got to be the worst thing I've ever done and to make it worse your to blame"

"Will you stop blaming me, Jacob. I know it's my fault but I don't need you to keep reminding me about what I have done. I've done wrong but I can't change what I've done now can I?" I say raising my voice a little.

"Yes you can" he said. "What?" I ask, as I looked at him. How could I possible change what I've done? I thought to myself. "You can apologise to Luke for blaming him for a start" he says, I shake my head. "No, because that means seeing Cameron and I can't" I say refusing. He then sat forward in the chair. "Yes you can and you will, you caused all of this, Jenna. So you can say sorry to Luke after all your the reason why he believed his girlfriend was dead, why he was tormented. Why his girlfriend lost her memory. Why both of their families are upset and in pain. Your the reason behind it all because your lies made me do it" He said.

I gasped hearing what he said, I basically caused all that by one lie? I felt really guilty but I couldn't say sorry to Luke that means facing Cameron, I couldn't. " I would apologise to Luke but I can't" I say.

"Oh yes you can" "No I can't Jacob, I would have to see Cameron and he scares me!" I say yelling. "Leave Cameron to me" he said looking at me. "I don't know Jacob." I say leaning back in my chair. "How you going to explain it all to them?" I ask curious.

"Well you will explain why everything's happened to them after all your to blame while I deal with Cameron" Jacob says. "What do you mean deal with Cameron?" I ask, wondering what he had in stall for Cameron.

"The less you know the better, Jenna" he says sending me a smirk. I knew that look pretty well. Cameron was in big shit.

"Fine, I'll go back and explain to them both why they're there, but please make sure I'm not left alone with Cameron" I say. "Of course, I wouldn't leave him alone with you never again not after what he did to you." He says. " I'm sorry I lied, Jacob I really am." I say apologising sincerely. " I know Jenna, I just wished you could have told me the truth that's all" he says.

" I know but I was scared and I did what I thought was best at the time. I regret it now I do, I regret lying to you and most of all I regret lying which has caused harm to others" I say honestly.

"Well I'm glad you've decided to come back with me" Jacob says, "Well I think it's time I cleared up the mess I've made by lying" I say standing up. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "To pack ready to go back with you, so you can book me a ticket as you are going back a couple days early. The sooner we get back, the sooner can I can make things right" I say, Jacob smiled at me.

"Alright I'll do that while you pack" he says, nodding my head I walked out of the living room and walked up the stairs to my room to pack.I hope I was doing the right thing, deep down I knew I was but I was still a little scared of coming face to face with Cameron again.