Part Thirty.

Yn's Point Of View

Luke was just lying there staring at me, "what?" I ask as I looked back at him. "I love you,," He says smiling. "I know I love myself too," I say jokingly, he rolled his eyes playfully. "Now who's being cocky," he says raising his eyebrow at me. "Oh shut up, I'm not cocky," I say laughing. " But I do love you too," I say he smiled. "Oh thank heavens, I thought you were using me for my body" he joked. I shook my head at him while grinning. " Yeah I'm using you for your body Luke,," I say joking. "I knew it!" He said laughing. "We're so stupid," Luke said laughing making me laugh along with him. I sighed in happiness, "I know".

Cameron's Point Of View

The next day arrived and I was sat in the kitchen talking to Carter, while Luke and yn were eating in here but being watched by myself. I heard the front door open and some talking. I got up and walked out of the kitchen and then saw Jacob and a girl, she turned around and that is when I noticed who it was, his sister Jenna. Shit, what was she doing here?!

" Hey Jacob," I say acting normal, well I hoped I was I didn't want to give anything anyway by acting differently. "Alright Cameron, where's Carter?" He asked. I pointed behind me, "he's in the kitchen with Luke and Yn" I say he nodded his head before walking past me and walking towards the kitchen.

Jenna looked at me, I just looked at her. "What are you doing here Jenna?" I ask through gritted teeth. "I've come to spend time with my brother," she said back. I took a step forward, "You could have done that back in LA not here" I say raising my voice a little. "You can't control me." She says, I chuckle and continued walking till I was in front of her. "That's where your wrong," I say touching her arm, she moves her arm then glares at me. " Don't touch me" she says, scared. I chuckle, "you enjoyed it before remember," I say grinning. "You're disgusting, how can you grin and chuckle after what you did to me," she says her eyes tearing up. "Me?" I point to myself.

"I didn't do anything remember it was Luke," I say. "It was you, I know that and you do" she spat. "Oh, but you blamed Luke remember, that's what your brother believes too. So I would watch what comes out of that little mouth of yours Jenna, otherwise, it will happen again" I threaten. She stood still, looking at me. "It's lovely seeing you again Jenna," I say smiling at her as I saw Jacob walking towards us from out of the corner of my eye. She forced a smile. " You too Cameron," she said. I turned around and smiled at Jacob before disappearing into the kitchen.

Jenna's Point Of View

Watching Cameron disappear I looked at Jacob. He came and hugged me. "You alright?" He asked. "I will be when this is over" I say hugging him back. "Don't worry I'll get revenge on that bastard" he says. I sigh, and pull away. I pick up my suitcase and then follow Jacob up the stairs to my room that I will be staying in while I'm here.

"When are we going to talk to Luke and his girlfriend?" I ask, sitting on the bed in my room for now. Jacob looked at me as he sat down next to me. "Tonight when Cameron goes out. Carter already knows what he did that's why he's acting the same I told him to so Cameron doesn't get suspicious" He says, I nod my head. "Do you think they will help us?" I ask biting my lip, nervously. "I don't know, after what I did to them both. I honestly don't know Jenna, hopefully, they will after they know the truth" He says.

"They're going to go mad when they find out Jacob," I say, looking at him. He nods his head. "Of course they're going to but I'm sure despite what I've done they will help but don't worry about it. Get some sleep" He says. " I'll try," I say as Jacob got up and walked over to the door, I pulled the covers and got into the bed and tried to get some sleep. "I'll see you later, try and get some sleep sis," He said walking out and closing the door behind himself.

Sighing, I placed my head on the pillow and slowly closed my eyes.

  How could I sleep when I was under the same roof as Cameron? 

Never the less, I tried to get some sleep as I was tired and jet lagged.

Meanwhile downstairs with Luke, Yn, Cameron and Carter. 

Luke's Point Of View

Cameron came into the kitchen and looked at Carter. "Jacob is back," He said, oh so he's back, wait a minute he's back earlier than he is supposed to be, that's weird maybe seeing his sister didn't go to plan?

"Back already?" Carter asked as he looked back at Cameron. "Yeah he's back and he's also brought back his sister as well," He says then looks at me, giving me a slight smirk. "He's brought, Jenna?" Yn asks looking at Cameron. "Yeah he has, he brought her back with him that's going to be nice isn't it Luke," he says looking back at me.

"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times already I never touched the girl," I say gritting my teeth as I stood up and started walking around to him.

"Well she said otherwise, so your calling Jacobs sister a liar?" He asked, pretending to be to shocked."Yes because I'm fucking innocent and I know that I've never seen the girl before and I think I would remember doing such a thing that's she blaming me for," I say glaring at him, he chuckled. "Well just stay away from her now that she's here Luke alright, don't want it happening again do we," He said. I clenched my fist in anger. "Luke don't" I hear Yn say. I turned to see her walking around to me.

"Well he's asking for it" I say looking at her, she just rubbed my arm trying to calm me down. "Is that what Jenna did as well Luke? " Cameron asked. I watched yn turn to look at Cameron.

"What did you just say?" She asked, raising her voice a little.

"Well I'm sure you heard me yn" He said. "Well you better watch your mouth Cameron, as Luke didn't do it and if he said he didn't then you should believe it" she says, coldly. I watched Cameron he just looked at her before walking out of the kitchen muttering a "whatever".

Yn turned to look at me with a satisfactory smile, "Thank you" I say leaning down to peck her lips. "You don't need to thank me, Luke, I believe you so I was doing what any girlfriend would do, sticking up for their boyfriend when they're innocent," she says then hugs me, I hugged her back and sighed.

"At least you believe me," I say, "she isn't the only one" Carter said, me and yn both looked at him, he winked then walked out of the kitchen. Me and yn just looked at each other. "Did he just?" I asked she nodded her head. " Yeah, he did." She said smiling. I smiled slightly as we went back to eating our breakfast.Not only did yn believe me, I think what Carter was saying he believed me too.  If he believed me, maybe just maybe he knew who actually raped Jenna? But who did?