Part Thirty- four.

Cameron's Point Of View

The next morning I pushed the front door open and walked in and closed it behind myself. I walked silently into the kitchen to see yn and Luke in there. I looked at the clock on the wall nine am, was I seriously out all night?

I walked over to the coffee machine and turned it on while getting a cup out of the cupboard. "Will you stop looking at him!" I heard a voice say, turning around I saw it was Luke who was giving yn a cold hearted stare. "I'm not looking at him at all," Yn said back to him, rolled her eyes then continued to eat her breakfast.

" I saw you, your eyes were trailing him as he walked" Luke said, smirking to myself I picked up the coffee pot and poured it into the cup, I grabbed the milk from off the side from when Yn used it for her cereal and poured some into my cup and stirred with a spoon, while listening to them two arguing.

"I'm telling you, Luke, you're seeing things" I heard Yn raise her voice. "I don't need glasses yn, my vision is perfectly fine. My vision is frickin' perfect how do you think I saw you checking him out" he said sarcastic, yn laughed at him then went back to eating her cereal again I'm guessing as she went quiet.

"You know what carry on checking him out but don't expect me to sit here and watch you do it. I'm not going to let you make a fool out of me, yn" Luke spat, then all you heard was a horrible noise as a chair being pushed backwards went against the floor, then heard footsteps and then the kitchen door slam.

Smirking to myself, I hadn't even done anything and they were arguing. I liked yn, maybe if they were arguing it would be easier to get with her. I had a soft spot for her, you could say.I turned around with my coffee cup in my hands to see Luke was no longer in the room and yn was silently eating her cereal.

"You alright?" I ask her, she dropped her spoon into her cereal and stood up while walking to the bin. I just watched her, her body language telling me she was annoyed and somewhat pissed off at the same time.

She emptied her bowl of cereal into the bin before walking to the sink and dumping the bowl and spoon in there. She then looked at me, "do you ever feel like your talking to someone, but sometimes you might as well talk to yourself as they aren't listening?" She asked me.

"I guess so, why you ask?" I ask eyebrows raised while blowing down onto my coffee before taking a sip. "Well that's how I feel with Luke just lately, I'm talking to him and I might as well be talking to myself. It's getting to the point that it's annoying me now" she said walking over to the kitchen door. "Hey yn," I say, she looked back at me. "Yeah?" " when you ever need to talk, I'm always willing to listen I promise you that," I say, she smiled and thanked me for opening the door and walking out.

I smirked to myself before bringing the cup to my mouth and drinking some more of my coffee to wake me up a little. "Where have you been, you dirty little stop out?" I then noticed Carter had walked into the kitchen. "Sorry I didn't realise you were my father," I said sarcastic, "Har-har," he said before making his way over to me.

"I was out," I say looking at him. "Oh cool, what's wrong with yn anyway?" He asked me as he picked up the kettle and filled it with cold water before placing it back down and turning it on to boil the water. He then walked around me preparing his cup ready to make himself a cup of tea to drink.

"Having troubles with Luke" I say looking at him. He looked at me, "Oh right, that probably explains why Luke walked past me looking like he was ready to kill" he says making me laugh. "I think we both know Luke Hemmings isn't capable of killing anybody," I say placing my now empty cup into the sink.

"You be surprised what some people are actually capable of Cameron," he says staring at me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask eyebrows raised. He shrugged his shoulders, "nothing just saying" he says before focusing back on making himself a warm hot cup of tea. "Well keep your sayings to yourself I don't want to hear them," I say coldly before walking out of the kitchen and heading towards the stairs.

"Morning" I hear Jacob say, I give him a head nod. "Morning" I quickly say before jogging up the stairs to my room and throwing myself onto my bed to get some sleep as despite having a cup of coffee I still found myself really tired, so I closed my eyes and let the tiredness take over.

Yn's Point Of View

I walked down the stairs to the room where me and Luke always slept in and spent our days in. I pushed the door open and closed it behind me. I sighed in relief. "Sighing because you got caught checking out Cameron" I heard Luke say from behind me, I turned around slowly to see Luke leaning against the wall grinning.

"totally I was checking out his ass," I say jokingly, I rolled my eyes playfully at him before walking closer to him. I reached him and he just looked at me before he stopped grinning. "I just want you to know something," He says to me. "Know what?" I ask curiously.

"What happens from later on today, I want you to know I don't mean it and I love you," He says cupping my face with his hands.

"Luke I love you too," I say, he smiled. I smiled at him. "Nothing you could say or do will ever change that" I continued putting my hands on top of his.

"Seeing as you love me and we're going to go from loving each other to hating each other, can I ask you one last thing? " He says ever so nicely. "What?" I ask smiling at him while taking my hands off his. He took his hands off my face.

"Fuck me?" He said, biting his bottom lip."You know Luke you're very romantic" I say laughing. "I know," he says, "so what do you say?" He asks looking at me. I grip the bottom of his shirt before tugging at it, he lifted his arms up and allowed me to take his shirt off with ease. I then threw it to the floor. " I don't think I need to tell you the answer, Lukey," I say winking at him. He grinned at me