Part Twenty- Two.

Days later:  Luke's Point Of View

I and yn were still sat in this room again, we were only allowed out to eat, shower or if needing the toilet, it's like being in a prison.

"I really need a shower" I hear Yn say from beside me. "Me too," I say, agreeing. "Yeah you do, you stink," she said teasingly. "What did you say?" I ask her, wanting her to repeat it. "I said, you stink" she repeated, the words dropping off her tongue.

She just looked at me, as soon as she looked away I grabbed her and forced her body to lay down on the blow-up bed, knowing what I was probably up to, she stopped me from doing what I had planned as she pushed me back onto the blow-up bed and then straddled me.

I just looked up at her, she was grinning. "You're a little too slow, Luke," she said grinning. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah Yeah," I say looking at her.

" You wanted to do this huh? To sit on me and probably for me to take back what I said" she raised her eyebrow at me. "Maybe," I say. "Not a maybe a yes" she said tapping my nose. "Busted," I say she started laughing. The door soon opened, when was that unlocked I never heard the lock being taken off.  I managed to sit up with yn on my lap now. We both looked to the door to see Cameron at the door. "What do you want?" I asked him. " We wanted to wish yn a happy birthday," he said. Wish yn a happy birthday? Oh shuck, her birthday being in here made me forget, not knowing what day it was. What a crap boyfriend I am.

I know I said ages ago we were over but I wasn't thinking, I was angry but understanding why she did what she did. I understood and I wasn't going to let it break us apart.

"My birthday" I hear Yn say, I looked at her. "Being in here made me forget about my own birthday" she then said. "Yeah well at least we remembered," Cameron said, looking at me with a smirk. "And Luke forgot aswell some boyfriend," he said snickering.

"So, I forgot my own birthday, it doesn't matter," she said looking at me and sending me a smile. I felt bad. "Come on we have something for you," Cameron said, yn soon got up off my lap and offered me her hand, taking it I grabbed it and she pulled me up. We stepped off the blow-up bed and began walking to him. She grabbed my hand as we walked.

Not one of us trusting him. He looked at me and then smirked again. "Oh no, Luke's got to stay here," he said, both of us stopped walking. "Why?" Yn asked him, not letting go of my hand. "Because I said so," he said looking back at her. "Well I'm not going anywhere without him," she says, I looked at her. Her face serious, I then looked back at Cameron. His face showing he was annoyed. "But I said, he can't come," He said raising his voice.

"And I said I'm not going anywhere without him, especially not with you," Yn said back. "Well stay with this fucking player then," He said harshly. "What did you call me?" I ask looking at him while gritting my teeth. "You heard me, I don't need to repeat it," he said snickering.

He just kept looking at me, continuing to snicker. I let go of yn's hand and went for him but he slammed the door in my face and I heard the lock put back on the door. "That's it you fucking hide behind a door Cameron, you coward" I yelled banging on the door with my fist.

-

"Your hair is so wet," Yn said running her hand through my hair. We were able to have a shower as Carter opened the door and let us and now we were back in the room and laying on the blow up bed, together. "I know, I not long had a shower, remember," I say as I looked at her. "I know that Lukey" she said smiling at me as she kept messing with my hair.

"Stop it," I say removing her hand from my hair after a while, she frowned. "But I love your hair", I raised my eyebrow. "So you love my hair more than me, that's charming," I say, yn laughed. "No, of course not. I love you" she says. "Oh do you now, " I say, biting my lip. "Of course I do. You know that" she says. " I know I love you too," I say kissing her forehead.

"You missed," she says, "What?" "You missed, my lips are here," she says pointing to her lips. "Of course, my bad" I say chuckling and leaning over and kissing her, she kissed me back passionately, she then bit my lip, making me groan, she then pulled away and looked at me.

"I can't believe it's my birthday," Yn said, looking at her she was now laying on her back on the blow-up bed. "I know I'm sorry I forgot," I say, she looked at me. "It's fine Luke it's not like we can do anything about it," she said, I frowned. "Exactly we should have been able to do something for it and I should have been able to get you something for your birthday," I say. "Luke being with you is enough," she says to me.

Your Point Of View

He smiled at me, "but still when we get out of here because we will, we will get out of here. I'm going to get an amazing present" Luke started saying but I cut him off by kissing him, he started kissing back, I slowly moved so I was straddling him not breaking the kiss.

The kiss got more passionate, Luke hands were now under my shirt on my hips as he started moving his hands up and down, slowly.

Pulling away, I looked at him."luke" "Yes yn" he said smiling at me.

How could I tell him that the one thing I wanted for my birthday was to have sex with him? 'I thought to myself.

"You want to have sex with me?" He asked I said it out loud when I thought I said it in my head. I just looked at him. "Y-yeah' I say shyly, then looked down blushing slightly."Yn look at me," he said, I couldn't look up I was slightly embarrassed how I thought I said what I said in my head, not out loud.

"Yn please look at me" I finally looked up, he was just smiling at me. He then cupped my face with his hands. " I don't want to have sex you," he said, I wasn't good enough for him. " I understand, I'm too innocent for a guy like you," I say taking his hands off my face. Remembering what he said a long time ago.

"Yn, I don't care whether you've had sex with millions or not, I just don't want to have sex with you as that doesn't mean anything. Sex is just a word and you mean more to me than that and if you are really sure about it then. I would be happy to fulfil your wish, but I wouldn't be having sex with you I would be making love to you as I love you, yn" he says making my heartbeat faster than it already was.

" I love you too Luke," I say which he smiled and pecked my lips. "So what do they call it nowadays when you have sex on your birthday," Luke said jokingly. "Your an idiot," I say playfully, he just grinned.

"Only for you baby," he says then winked at me, he rolled us over so he was on top, he then kissed me. I continued to kiss Luke as the kiss got more passionate and desperate, he pulled away but as he did so he pulled my bottom lip with his teeth making a moan escape my mouth.

" are you sure about this?" He asked me. "Yeah, of course," I say looking at him. He nodded his head then smiled. Smiling at him, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, the excitement must have run through our bones as we quickly stripped each other out of our clothing leaving us both naked in front of each other for the first time.

I thought I would be nervous being naked in front of Luke, but I wasn't actually I was comfortable as I knew he loved me and I loved him, that was all that mattered because in a few minutes the thought of being completely naked in front of my boyfriend for the first time would be out of my mind.