Part Sixteen.

Luke's Point Of View

I found myself pulling over eventually in one of the side streets, turning the ignition off, key still in. I took off my seatbelt and leant my head against the car seat. I was angry, very angry at the fact they invited my dad into the house to help me. I didn't need help I was managing just fine by myself, with everything I was coping well but they didn't think so, getting my dad wasn't going to help anything.

Having my dad in the house wasn't going to take away the pain, the guilt I had for being the reason yn wasn't around anymore. I wish I was with her, at least it would be so much easier, just the two of us.

Sighing, I tried to relax doing so I closed my eyes and started remembering the memories me and yn shared together, the happier times I had in my life before I wrecked it.

"So I wonder why your mum sent us upstairs," She says looking up at me, eyebrows raised. I grinned. "Okay, I may or may not have asked her to demand us to go upstairs," I say, "may or may not, don't you mean you did ask her," she says, I nod in agreement. "I did, I admit it, I wanted to be alone with you," I say making Yn smile at me.

"I'm glad you did," She says, I look at her raising my eyebrows in curiosity. "Why's that?" I ask. "Because we're alone and I can do this," she says leaning up and planting a small kiss on my lips, she then laid back down. Looking down at her, I frown.

"What was that?" " a kiss" " that was a peck not a kiss, I'll show you a kiss," I say before leaning down and kissing her passionately.'

I had a smile play on my lips as I remembered the memory, it felt like yesterday it happened but there wasn't going to be any more memories now.

I opened my eyes and went to turn the key to start my car when I heard a tap on the window, rolling the window down, I looked out. "Hello?" I called out, nothing so I rolled the window back up. I heard the same tapping noise over and over again instead of rolling the window down, I opened the car door and stepped out closing the door behind me. I stepped away from the car and looked around in every possible direction there wasn't anyone there.

Luke, I think you're imagining things. Shaking my head I reached for the car door to open it. "Luke" I hear someone call my name, I turn back around trying to look for someone."Who's there?" I call out, looking around again but yet nobody was there, but how could someone call my name? You're losing it, Luke. "Luke!" I turned around again looking for someone that could have possibly said my name so I knew I wasn't going crazy and losing my mind.

"Luke" "If there's anybody there just come out already" I yell getting frustrated. I then hear laughing, turning around that's when I noticed a figure on the opposite side of the street. Being dark I could just see someone leaning up against the wall. "Who are you?" I ask as I stood by my car, not daring to walk over to the other side of the street, as I didn't know who it was or what their intentions were. It went quiet, the person not saying anything, they were probably looking at me but I couldn't see clearly because of the dark.

"Me, I'm.." The person started to say but then disappeared as I couldn't see them anymore. Despite not wanting to go over there I started to walk over there. "Where are you?" I ask out loud. I stopped walking, " I'm behind you" I heard the voice more clearly, I could tell the voice belonged to a man because of the manly tone.

"What do you want?" I ask, dreading the answer. I turned around and saw someone standing there, it was a man, after all, I was right. " I wanted to ask you something," He said. "Well go ahead it's not like I've got all night or anything," I say sarcastically, he just stared at me.

"If you could see yn again, what would you say to her?" He asked me.

What a question to ask somebody. " I don't know," I say, the man grinned I could just about see. "Well better think of something," He said and disappeared again from my view.

What did he mean by that?

Shaking my head, I began to walk to my car when I was hit from behind, the pain was unbearable. My head began to hurt, my vision a bit blurry, my eyes started to close as I fought to keep them open but the pain hurt too much. The last thing I remember was my feet dragging along the floor as I was dragged backwards to the unknown.