Part Forty & Epilogue

Third Person POV

Luke and yn finally got back go town they were walking along the streets making their way back to their own streets. They soon stopped on the pavement when they were centre meters away from the streets.

"Now how do you want to do this?" Luke asked yn, yn just held his hand and looked at him. "I think honestly, I know we would both like company when we go back home but I think it's best to do it alone as I know both of our families might react in a way we don't want each other to see," Yn said to Luke, Luke nodded agreeing.

"See you soon," Luke said, yn repeated what he said back to him, before having a quick peck and they both went their separate ways, walking down their streets to their houses. They both stopped outside of their houses and took a deep breath as they slowly walked up to the houses.  They both knocked and waited for someone to answer, nerves kicking in as well as emotions, they were about to see their families again so all different emotions were running through their bodies.

Yn's Point Of View

I waited nervously, waiting for someone to come to the door. The door soon opened and there stood my little sister Angie. "Yn!" She yelled and attacked me in a hug. I picked up my not so little sister anymore and wrapped my arms around her as I stepped into the house holding her. "I've missed you so much, yn," she said squeezing me. "I've missed you too Ang. So so much, where mum and dad?" I ask her, placing her back down so I could turn around and close the door.

"We're right here" I hear my dad's voice, turning around I saw my mum and dad standing there looking at me.

I stood still waiting for them to shout at me for worrying them but they didn't they just opened their arms and I went running to them, a group hug. "I've missed you guys so much" I sobbed hugging my parents. Angie soon came and joined us, joining in with the big hug.

"We've missed you so much, yn. We're glad your back home. We were beginning to think you were dead-" "y/m/n that doesn't matter all that matters is our girls home," dad said to mum, making me laugh a little. They hadn't changed at all.

"Let's go and sit in the living room, you have some explaining to do young lady" dad said as we all parted from the hug. "I know but I don't think it's for Angie's ears," I say looking at them. "Angie go and play," Mum said and Angie went upstairs as we walked into the living room and sat down. "Oh don't you think we should ring the police and tell them she's back," mum said to dad. The police? What.

"We will ring them later dear as it is not a priority right now, we need to see where our girls been and why she has bruises over her face," Dad said, crap the bruises. "Yn we are waiting, you've been gone for so long" mum started saying, I took a breath before starting to tell them, where I was and what happened. They sat listening to me and not asking questions, for now at least.

After telling them, they sat quietly then looked at each other. "Right what we have heard, there is no way were going to let them get away with what they did even if Cameron and Carter were Sammy's friends. We're going to the police station and you're going to tell them what you told us" Dad said sternly. "What, no. I'm home, I'm safe." I say crossing my arms and refusing.

"Yn there is no way we're letting them get away with this, we all believed you were dead for many months, we missed your birthday and everything and now you're saying you don't want to go. Tough! We're going and you're going to tell the police everything and everything yn, I mean even what Luke did" My mother said, I shook my head.

"No, I refuse to go," I say getting up. "Sit back down young lady" my dad shouted, I sat back down and stared at him. "Do you not care about what happened to you at all, yn?" Mum asked me, " of course I do, I'm not going to go down there and tell them everything for them to arrest Luke as well!" I say shouting. "He did assault you after all, are you forgetting that," my mum said.