Part Ten

Your Point Of View Continued

Waking up the next day, I managed to get out of bed despite being very tired, walking out of my room I walked across the landing and down the stairs into the kitchen to see Cameron sat around the table drinking a beverage.

"Oh hey yn" he greets me, noticing my presence in the room. "Hello," I say before yawning. "Tired?" He asks I nod my head slowly. "Yeah I didn't get much sleep last night," I say grabbing a glass and placing it on the counter before walking over to the fridge and getting the milk so I could pour it into my glass.

"Oh, how come?" Cameron asks me, I begin to pour my milk into the glass. "Well I would say it's because I had a lot on my mind but that would be lying but it was Luke" I sat,  hearing a cough. "L-luke, why Luke? " he asks me, I put the lid back onto the milk bottle before putting it back into the fridge. 

Grabbing my glass I sit opposite Cameron.  He was just looking at me, "Why were you thinking of Luke? " he asks me again, I shrug my shoulders as I looked at him. "I guess there are just some questions I need answering that's all," I say honestly bringing my glass up to my lips to take a sip.

"Questions, what questions?" He asked eyebrows raised. "The main one is yes I know he did something to Jacobs sister. What did he do?" I ask him, Cameron sighed. "Oh not this again Yn," He says, I raise both of my eyebrows at him.

"What?" I ask he shook his head at me. "Jacob would have told you if he wanted you to know what Luke did," He says. " I don't get why I'm not allowed to know what Luke supposedly did to Jacobs sister, we are all friends here aren't we?" I ask him, he nods slowly.

"Yeah, we are" "Then why can't you tell me what Luke did to Jacobs sister which was that bad he has to get revenge on him," I say before taking a sip of my milk.

Cameron just looked at me before, "fine, fine. I guess you have a right to know like you said we are all friends here" He says, I nod my head and place my glass on the table. " Well Jacobs sister dated Luke for a long time.." He started to tell me when Jacob came in.

"Why are you talking about my sister, Cameron?" He asked him, "Because she wanted to know what Luke did" Cameron said to Jacob, Jacob shook his head at him. "can you excuse us, yn please" Jacob said looking from Cameron to myself. "okay" I say slowly standing up and grabbing my glass and exiting the kitchen, confused.

Why wouldn't nobody tell me what Luke did to Jacob's sister?  

Maybe just maybe there wasn't any reason for Jacob to hate Luke, he was just hating him and getting revenge on him for no reason at all. It didn't make sense, if we were all friends why wouldn't nobody tell me what Luke did? Sighing, maybe they didn't want me to know because it was that bad, never the less I still wanted the answer but how could I possibly get them?

I wasn't, I just had to trust them but how could I do that? When they were keeping stuff from me. I ended up walking upstairs and into my room. Again, I spent a lot of time in my room just because the boys didn't like me going out alone.

Third Person POV

The days were going by envelopes kept going to Luke's house now, especially at night but the times they were delivered changed every day or night so Luke wouldn't be able to sit and wait for someone to deliver the envelopes.

Even though he might not be doing that, but Jacob couldn't risk that happening because if yn was caught it would be all over.

Luke didn't tell anybody about the envelopes, he read them and then crunched them up throwing them into his bin with annoyance.

Didn't he know why he was getting the envelopes?   He was already blaming himself but yet someone was tormenting him too. Why?

Luke's Point Of View

Sitting downstairs, I was waiting for this envelope to come it came every day or if not during the day at night but different times each time. I have never seen the person who posts it through my door but did I want to know?

Yes, I did, maybe then I could question them to as why they were trying to torment me. I'm going to sit and wait for the envelope to come through the door and as soon as it comes through, I'm going to open the door and chase after the person who has posted it.

I'm going to find out who is posting these letters and then find out why they are tormenting me about yn. I will do it, I need answers.