Part Thirteen

Your pov continued.

Nothing made sense Luke thought I was dead but how, why? I wasn't dead I was alive and well. How could he think I was dead when I'm not? So many questions were running through my head at once if Luke thinks I'm dead, how many other people thought I was?

Did I even have any family or friends apart from Jacob, Cameron, Nash and Carter?

If Luke thinks I'm dead, how does he think that, how did I even know Luke? Nothing's making sense to me. It's weird. Everything about it is weird. It's even weirder how I needed to know about Luke, who he was and his girlfriend. But if his girlfriend was dead why wasn't there any funeral or memorial for her? His girlfriend has the same name as you. Nothing made sense at all.

"Yn," Jacob says calling my name, I looked at him. "What?" I ask him. "We need to get back it's late" " late so what? Is there werewolves running around, I think not. Are you afraid someone will see us, or me. Is that it Jacob? You don't want people to see me" I say sarcastically. " well you are supposed to be dead after all," He said back to me, yelling. I just stood there looking at him. "But I don't understand how he thinks I'm dead," I say slowly yet confused. "Come back to the house and I'll tell you," he says to me. "Promise?" I ask he nods his head. "Promise," he says. "Okay then," I say as we started walking over to Jacob's car.

Arriving back at the house, I was greeted by Carter who had a bloody nose. " Carter what happened?" I asked concerned after all he was my friend. He looked at me and then looked at me before walking up the stairs without saying a word. I turned around to look at Jacob, " did you do that to him?" I ask him.

He just stood there hands in his jeans, "What do you think" He replied. "But why? Why would you do that" I asked annoyed. " Because he deserved it that's why," He said walking around me, I turned around and watched him walk away with no care in the world.

Despite wanting to know why Luke thought I was dead I headed up the stairs after Carter to make sure he was alright. I was about to push his door open when I heard talking.

"We need to tell her" I heard Carter say to someone. Who was he talking to? " tell her what? that she was dating Luke but he believes your dead as you sacrificed yourself for his safety, yeah like she would believe us. Do you not realise how stupid that sounds, Carter." Someone said back, recognising the voice, it belonged to Cameron.

"It's not stupid when it's the truth, Cam. She has a damn family, friends and boyfriend that believe she's dead and yet we're sitting here acting like we don't know anything about it when we do. She's lost her memory cam. She probably will never get it back because of Jacob but what he did was bad but what we are doing is worse by helping him to torture Luke by using yn. His own girlfriend is causing him pain do you not realise how sick that is" Carter said back.

I couldn't hear anymore, not after what I heard. I slowly walked away from the door trying not to make a sound and walked down the stairs, looking for Jacob. After hearing what they said, Jacob had some explaining to do. What about the boys, he will know somebody told you, they could get hurt! ' the voice inside my head said to me as I began searching for Jacob downstairs.

It's not like they would be losing anything, apparently, I've already lost my family, friends and my boyfriend because of them all, why now would I care what happened to them?

Seeing Jacob in the kitchen, I walked over to him. "Hey Jacob," I say, he turned to look at me. "What? " he asked rudely. I remained calm even though I could feel myself getting angry at everything, everything I heard the boys say upstairs. Everything was a fucking lie and Jacob was to blame.

To blame, I wasn't with my family or friends or Luke who is or was my boyfriend as Jacob said I'm supposed to be dead. But yet I sacrificed myself for Luke, if that's the case why am I still alive? It didn't make sense, and I couldn't remember any of this at all.Carter and Cameron said when talking to each other I had memory loss and Jacob was to blame. They didn't know I heard them but I did.

"What do you want yn?" He asked me again, " I know," I say as I looked at him. "Know what?" He asked then turned back around. " I know that your the reason Luke thinks I'm dead, your the reason why I can't remember anything as well as having memory loss which is your fault," I say, he turned back to look at me. "What did you just say?" He asked walking closer to me, anger written across his face. I stood still, not moving as he walked closer. "You heard me, it's your fault!" I shout. He didn't say anything  but  he kept walking towards me, I still stood still. He might be older and taller, but I wasn't scared of him.

"No it's Luke's fault" He says to me. I went to shake my head but he gripped my face in his hand, keeping it still. " and you Princess are going to regret blaming me for everything" He says to me, he then grinned. Afterwards I felt someone grab me from behind, Jacob let go of my face. "You know something yn, I knew this would happen. I knew somehow you would not remember but hear something. So now your going away, far away" He said. I went to say something but a hand went over my mouth stopping me from speaking out loud.

"So you won't even get the pleasure of seeing anyone for a while, but don't worry yn, when you wake up maybe just maybe you'll be back with your boyfriend, oh right your ex, he thinks your dead. Oh, that will be a shock for him won't it. Actually, that will be perfect to torment him" He says then laughs. He nods to someone and then I've pulled away, I tried my best to keep my feet on the ground to make it harder for the person to pull me but it was no use, the person was stronger than I was.

I gave up, in the end,  I stopped fighting, I wasn't going to win. Not now, knowing that he might go after Luke instead of getting me to send him envelopes with little notes to torment him. It scared me, Luke thinks I'm dead .How would he deal with coming face to face with his supposed to be 'dead' girlfriend?