Part Eleven.

Third Person POV

Luke waited and waited for the envelope to come through his front door just so he could open the door and chase after the person who posted it. The more he waited, it seemed like the time was slowing down or the person was taking forever whatever it was, Luke was getting impatient, of waiting for an envelope to come through his front door.

He didn't like the fact someone was posting envelopes through his door trying to torment him about yn but what he hated the most now was waiting for the tormentor to post the envelope through his door. Maybe they ain't coming today?' Luke thought to himself, but they came every day so why wouldn't they come today?

Luke looked up at the clock, the clock reading nine- fifteen. The person who posts the envelopes through his door normally had come by now. Luke tapped a beat on his leg with his hand as he waited, repeating it before he got bored and stood up and walked over to the window and looked through the curtain, to try and see anybody walking up to his street. Nobody. Nobody at all, not one person was out in the streets.

Sighing Luke moved away from the window and headed back to his seat on the sofa, turning on the television with the remote control, he had the volume on low so he could hear the letterbox if something was posted through it. He began watching the television to pass the time away, now and again his eyes wandered and looked at the time a few times before looking back at the television.

"Luke you hungry?" Ben asked Luke as he leant against the door frame. Luke looked at him. "A little, yeah" he replies to his brother. "Pizza?" Ben asked. "Are you ordering pizza in or?" Luke asked sitting up. "Yeah if you want a takeaway pizza," Ben said, Luke thought about it for a little before replying to Ben. "Yeah, I want one"

"Alright, I'll order us one each," Ben says, Luke nods his head before looking back at the television. Ben walked away from the living room, once he had Luke got up from his chair and yet again walked over to the window and looked through the curtain to see someone walking down the street, on the pavement.

Maybe that's the tormentor?' Luke thought to himself, but yet the person was on the other side of the road. The person's not coming Luke'  He thought to himself as he slowly put the curtain back and moved away from the window. Luke thought he saw something so he moved the curtain again, nothing the person he saw was now gone. Where had they gone? He thought to himself.

Luke put the curtain back again and moved away from the window and went back to the sofa. The person wasn't coming tonight, he thought. He sat down and started to relax as he watched the television.Ben soon came and joined him after ordering their pizza. "Pizza is going to be here in twenty minutes," Ben said looking at Luke. "Alright, I'm going for a quick shower," Luke says getting up and walking past his older brother. "Hey Luke" Ben called him, Luke stopped and turned around to look at him. "Yeah?" "Why were you looking out of the window?" He asked, Luke just stood there silently

What could  he say? He  couldn't say the real reason  he was looking out of the window Ben would think he was crazy.

"I heard something outside so I thought I would take a look," Luke said, lying through his teeth. "Oh right," Ben said looking at Luke before looking back at the television. Luke walked out of the living room and over to the stairs which he ran up them till he reached the top. He sighed in relief when reaching the top, he walked across the landing."Luke honey, what are you doing?" Luke turned to see his mother standing outside her bedroom door. "Going for a shower" Luke replies. "Alright enjoy your shower."

"Thanks, mum, I will," He said before heading towards the bathroom to have his shower. Closing and locking the bathroom door, he got out a towel from one of the cupboards and placed it on the sink. He soon stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower after opening the glass door.

Closing the door behind himself, he turned the dial and turned on the shower. The water was cold, "freezing" Luke said to himself and he turned the dial around to 'Hot'. He stood under the forset while the water continued to run, the water soon turned from cold to hot. Luke let out a sigh of relief as the hot water ran down his body, freshening his skin.

After Luke had his shower and  was dressed  he walked down the stairs and into the living room to see Ben still sitting there. "Where's the pizza?" Luke asked him, "It hasn't arrived yet" Ben replied not taking his eyes off the television screen. "Funny twenty minutes" Luke muttered to himself. Luke was about to head towards the kitchen when the door went, "I'll get it!" He said to Ben. "Thanks!" Luke walked over to the door and opened it to the see pizza man standing there with two boxes of pizza.

Luckily for Luke he didn't have to pay as Ben has ordered by an app,paying by his credit card. " two large cheese pizzas" The man said. "Yep," Luke said as the man handed over the large boxes to Luke.

'Thanks, mate" Luke said,Ben soon came and took the pizza boxes off Luke. "Have a good night" Luke said to the man as he started closing the door.

"Your Luke right?" He heard the man ask, Luke stopped closing the door and opened it back wider so he could look at the man, the pizza man who has just said his name. "Yeah that's right," Luke said to him, "right I just remembered I have something for you," he says, Luke watched the man as he searched through his bag he then pulled out an envelope and handed it to Luke. Not any envelope, a brown envelope.

"Who, who gave you this?" Luke asked looking up at the man." I was just given it by somebody, it was very strange but anyway enjoy your pizza and have a good night" The pizza man said walking back down Luke driveway. Luke looked trying to see somebody else around but he couldn't see anybody. Why would someone give an envelope to a pizza man?

Envelope in hand, he turned it over his name was on the front in the same writing as all the other envelopes. He had waited for it to come but yet it came with the pizza man. "Hey Luke the pizza is getting cold" Ben called from inside, Luke closed the door and put the envelope on the side under his jacket for him to open later, he walked in and joined Ben as they both tucked into their cheese pizzas.

What was written in the envelope this time?' The voice in Luke's head said to him as he ate the pizza. I don't know, it could he anything' Luke thought.

Authors Note

Shout out to the lovely people who are voting, @who_caresxx, @jessie_roses, who vote on nearly every part, thank you!