Part Nineteen

YN's Point Of View

"Yn?"  I heard  Luke. His voice unsure and upset. I hope he wasn't crying because of me.  "It's me," I say. "It can't be, you're supposed to be dead," He says quietly. "I know but I'm not, I'm alive," I say taking my hand off his face and walking away from his trying to look for the light switch to lit up the room even though it only lit the room up a little bit.  "Where are you?"  He asked.

I didn't say anything as I ran my hand along one of the walls in search of the light switch. "Yn" I hear him say. "Yn please answer me" He begs. " I'm looking for a light switch," I say back and he went silent. I felt the switch and pressed it, the room lighting up a little. I turned around and then saw Luke standing in the middle of the room, looking at me, shocked.

"Yn?" He called, more like he was asking than  calling my name. Did he think he was dreaming when I was replying to him or what?  Whatever it was, he started walking over to me, I stood there watching him.  He stopped in front of me, looking at me. He then placed his hand on my face, I closed my eyes. His touch sparked a memory.

'"Do you want some?" I ask offering Luke the candy floss stick, he took it off me and bit into it, moving it away from his mouth some of the candy floss stuck around the top of his mouth looking like he had a moustache a pink one, I couldn't help but let the laughter escape my mouth at the sight.

"What's so funny?" He asks as he looks at me. "You have a moustache made out of candy floss," I say. "Hey I'm made out of candy," He says jokingly, I giggle. I quickly take my phone out of my pocket and swipe to the camera. "Say cheese," I say, "Cheese"

I take a photo where he's smiling with the candyfloss still in place. "Hey, it looks good," I say showing him. "Of course it does, it's me in the picture," he says cockily while I shake my head while smiling.

"Your so cocky, Luke poo," I say, he frowns at me which I bob my tongue out at him. "What are you going to do with that photo?" He asks wiping his mouth to get rid of the candy floss. "I don't know yet"

"Luke look a Ferris wheel," I say, "come on let's go on it," he says grabbing my hand and we walk over to it.

"How many?" The man asks us as we approach the Ferris wheel. "Two," Luke says in a duh tone. The man nods his head and we walk and sit down. The man soon pushes the bar down, locking it in place. The wheel soon moved, our cart going up higher as more people got seated into the carts and as more people got seated, we just kept going up and up.

Luke placed his arm around my shoulder, I leant my head on his shoulder as the Ferris wheel started to go round. " This is nice" I hear Luke say making me smile."Yeah what more could a girl ask for, a nice ride on a Ferris wheel, lovely company," I say, sitting up properly. " you know what would make it so much better, " Luke says, I look at him eyebrows raised. "What?" I ask, he smiles at me before leaning closer to me and kissing me.

Kissing him back, I smiled through the kiss as our lips moved together slowly, that's when I started getting the warm feeling in my stomach, butterflies you may say. It only happened when I kissed Luke, I guess I really do like him. "Cart number 5, can you please stop the PDA , we do not allow this on our Ferris wheel" the owner of the Ferris wheels' voice comes through the speakers.'

I opened my eyes, looking at Luke. He had a look of concern on his face, "you okay? " He asked me. I nodded my head, "I'm fine" I say. He soon wrapped his arms around me, tightly. "I can't believe your alive. I thought you were dead" He said, I wrapped my arms back around him, taking in the warmth, his smell. He felt safe.

I closed my eyes as I leant my head on his shoulder. " I can't believe your alive,  after all, this time. I was blaming myself for your death and your alive. They didn't believe me that you were, they thought I was going crazy but I wasn't.  Your alive and I'm so happy that you are. I've missed you so much" I hear him say, I didn't say anything I kept on hugging him as he carried on speaking.He was glad to see me alive now but he doesn't know the truth yet, but when he does I'm scared he'll hate me.I don't want that, not when I can remember him.