Part Twenty- Three.

Your Point Of View

"You okay?" Luke asked as I laid there my head on Luke's chest. I was listening to his breathing, his heart was racing from the sexual intercourse that we just had. I lifted my head and looked at him. "Yeah I'm fine," I say smiling. He just smiled at me, "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked me, I shook my head. "No," I say, he sighed in relief. "That's a relief, I didn't want to be too rough on you," He says. "You wasn't don't worry," I say leaning up and pecking his lips.

"Anyway I got you back anyway," I say laughing. "Yeah I know, you little sucker" he teased me, "Oh shut up, you weren't complaining when you were groaning Luke," I say playfully hitting his chest. "Oh shut up," he said jokingly.

"You're mean," I say sitting up and leaning over to grab my clothes off the floor to get dressed but was pulled back down by Luke who held me, I turned around so I was laying on him on my front.

"I'm so lucky" I hear him say while stroking my face with his thumb." I'm the lucky one" I say to him, he chuckled. "Why do you say that you have me as a boyfriend," He said, he stopped chuckling and just looked at me. "Exactly I have you, I'm luck,y," I say to him. He shook his head and then smiled."You're really crazy putting up with me" he says, I smile. "It's because I'm crazy about you Luke, that's why," I say, he then cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately, we soon pulled away from the kiss and got redressed into the clothes we took off each other and laid back down.

Third Person Pov

Back at Luke's house,his mother Liz was sat on the sofa with her phone on her lap hoping to get a text message or phone call off Luke, to tell her if he was alright or where he was.

She needed to know he was alright and hadn't  been injured, she hasn't heard of Luke's since the day he hastily left the house and drove away in his car because of the fact his dad was in the house. Ben or Jack hadn't heard from him either and neither had any of his friends as that was  one of the first things Liz did was contact his friends to see if they had seen or heard off Luke but none of them had, that worried her more that nobody had seen or heard from him.

Ben walked into the living room and looked at his mother who was sat looking at her phone waiting to hear off Luke. "Mum, I think it's time to ring the police and report him missing," He said, she just looked at him and nodded her head.

" I don't think I can, son." She said, "mum what if he's done something stupid or crashed his car and he's unconscious, what if he's -" he started to say but was cut off by his mum talking over him. "Fine, I'll ring the police," she says. Ben sighed in relief, he wanted to see his brother again even if he did annoy him nearly all the time.

Ben watched as his mum picked up her mobile and phoned the police, he watched her as she placed the phone by her ear as it rang. Soon she started speaking into the phone, "police please" she said into the phone and then looked at him. "I can't do it, Ben. I can't" she said tearing up. Ben soon took the phone of his mum and placed the phone to ear just as someone spoke.

"You're through to the police department, how may I be of service?" A man spoke, Ben looked at his mum being upset, he had to do it. He had to report his brother as missing he's been gone for days with no contact, and he knew his mum wouldn't be able to keep it together much longer without seeing him, and not knowing if he was safe.

"I want to report my little brother as missing," Ben said into the phone. "Name please?" "Luke Hemmings," Ben said back as he looked at his mum crying at the fact Luke wasn't there.

Luke's Point Of View

Me and yn were still laying down there wasn't anything else to do in this room apart from lying down and talk. "yn" I say which she looked at me. "Yeah?" " we really need to get out of here," I say to her. She nodded her head but sighed."I know but there's no chance." She said as she looked back at me.

"But what if there was a chance" I say, she raised her eyebrow at me. "What do you mean?" She asked. " I've just realised that when I was brought here and hit on the back of my head. I was never searched meaning I think I still have my phone and what if I had a signal we could call out" I say to her.

"They didn't search you?" She asked, "No, I was just brought here," I say to her.  I reached into my jacket pocket and took out my phone. I looked at her and she was looking at me with hope in her eyes.

I pressed the main button on my phone and the phone didn't light up. I sighed, " try the power button," Yn said from beside me. I pressed my hand onto it and then pressed down and it started to turn on.

"Yn I think, maybe we might be in luck," I say, she smiled at me. "We might be able to contact someone," she said happily, I smiled at the thought of getting out of here. Watching yn I then noticed her smile turn into a frown. "What's wrong?" I ask she pointed to my phone. I looked back at my phone and clicked the main  button, it lit back up and said two words that made me realise we were stuck here with no contact with the outside world not when in here.

'No signal' it said. Throwing my phone it hit off the wall and then landed on the ground. Looking at yn, she hugged me which I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "Looks like it's me and you now yn," I say. "Me and you, Luke," she said looking at me. I pecked her lips before resting my chin on her head.

" I love you," I say to her, she hugged me tighter. 

" I love you too, Luke"