Part Twenty- Eight.

Cameron's Point Of View

It was silent as Luke and yn were locked in that room again, Carter was doing whatever and Nash I had no idea where he was, probably out around where Yn and Luke lived making sure nothing drastic was happening with the police or stuff like that. So I was just sat in the living room, bored and with nothing to do as per usual. Jacob was in LA, visiting his sister Jenna. Oh shit what if she tells Jacob it was me and not Luke, I thought to myself.

I couldn't let that happen, he would kill me. But it's alright for an innocent guy to be killed?' The voice in my head said back. If it's not me then yes, it's not like anyone would ever find out it was me and not Luke anyway. I pulled my phone out of pocket and quickly typed in my passcode, clicking onto my contacts, I searched till I found 'J' J for Jenna. I then clicked a new message and began writing a message to tell her to keep her mouth shut or else.

To Jenna:

I know Jacob is with you, so you best make sure you keep that mouth shut or else. I'll be coming to get you. That's a promise.

I quickly pressed send and locked my phone, just in time as Carter came in and sat down next to me." What are you doing?" He asked. "What does it look like? I'm sitting on a chair just like you" I say sarcastically and then reached for the remote for the television.

"Right, you heard from Jacob?" He asked I looked at him. "No have you?" I asked. "Nah, not since last time." He says, nodding my head I turned back to look at the television as I searched for something to watch to stop my boredom.

"I thought he would have told us what to do with Luke by now," He says, "What do you mean?" I ask, looking back at him. "I mean I thought he would have at least told us to try and get it out of Luke about what he did to his sister," Carter said, he's very clueless that's for sure. Why would Luke admit to something he didn't do, not when it was me and not him? He wouldn't.

"True, maybe Jacob is just having fun spending time with his sister and thinking about what he could do to Luke downstairs," I say, not really knowing what to say to Carter.

"It's a little weird that's all, he always has a plan and now we're just sat around doing nothing and waiting for instructions," He says, looking at him he was already looking at me. " Well, maybe he's just waiting for Luke to admit what he's done," I say, Carter nodded his head in agreement, we both looked back at the television. I was slightly glad he had stopped talking about it now, as I had no idea what to say but Carter did have one good point. Why hadn't Jacob phoned us by now giving us some instructions on what to do with Luke? What if he knew? What if Jenna had told Jacob that it was me?

Don't you think you would know if she did, wouldn't he be back already trying to break your neck?  I thought. True, I think I might be worrying over nothing, Jacob doesn't know he's just spending time with his sister and enjoying themselves.

My phone beeped, and I didn't want to look at it as I knew Carter would be nosey and try to read my messages. "Aren't you going to answer that?" He asked me. " Maybe later," I say. "What if it's important?" He asked I looked at him. "It's my phone Carter, I'll answer it when and where I want to, not when you tell me to. Got it?" I say, raising my voice a little.

"Whatever, you don't have to be such a bastard, Cameron," he said, getting up and leaving the living room. Finally, peace and quiet. Looking to make sure Carter had left the room, I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the message that was displayed on my lock screen.

From Jenna:

you have nothing to worry about, he doesn't know.

Smiling to myself I cleared the message by pressing clear and pressed the button on the side to make my phone screen turn black, I put my phone on the side and got comfortable as I watched the television.

He didn't have any idea at all, I was going to get away with this while Luke got the blame. Ha, sucker.

Carter's Point Of View

Walking upstairs I walked into my room closing the door when my phone started to ring, talking it out of my pocket, I answered and brought the phone to my ear. " Hey Jacob what are you ringing for-" I was about to ask but was cut off by Jacob talking. " are you alone?" He asks. "Yeah I am," I say as I walked over the bed and sat down while looking at the door. "Good and where's Cameron?" He asked. "He's down stairs at the moment, why do you want to speak to him as well?" I ask him.  "No just you" That is weird he normally wants to speak to both me and Cameron together but he only wants to speak to me? Why?

"Okay but why?" I ask curiously. " I'm going to tell you something Carter, and I need you to promise me that the information I tell you, you will keep to yourself and not tell Cameron that I told you" " alright I promise" I say not knowing what information I'm promising to keep quiet. " alright you know how Jenna told me that Luke raped her a long time ago" He started saying and then paused. "Yeah what about it?" I ask. He went silent and I looked towards the door. " She lied about it, it wasn't Luke" " then who was it?" I asked curiously.

"She just told me earlier today it wasn't Luke it was Cameron," He said. Was it Cameron? " Cameron as in Cameron who works for you? Cameron the one down stairs?" I asked, shocked.  " Yes Carter"

"But Luke how does he come into this?" I ask, confused and shocked by what he had just told me. "It is a long story I'm coming back with Jenna and I will fill you in but you can not say anything to Cameron about you knowing it is him, alright" Jacob said, I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. " alright I won't say anything else to him, but what about Luke? "

" just don't say anything to them or anyone about what I've told you not even Nash. I'm trusting you, Carter, I can trust you right?" He asked. " of course you can, Jacob," I say. " good now I'll see you when I get back," He says then hanged up, locking my phone I placed it on the side and tried to process the information. Cameron blamed Luke, 

Luke was innocent.  Cameron was such a sly bastard.