Part Twenty- six.

Third Person POV

As the days went by, Luke's family still hadn't heard anything about his disappearance, there weren't any phone calls which made them more worried as nobody had seen him or they just wasn't phoning up the hot line if they did.

The door went, Liz hurried to the door to open it, just in case Luke was at the door but it wasn't Luke it was a police man. "Mrs Hemmings, may I come in please?" The police officer asked politely. "Of course" She replied stepping aside to allow the man to step foot into her house. She soon closed the door and escorted the police officer into the living room where Jack and Ben were sat on the sofa.

"What's going on mum?" Ben asked looking at his mum, curious as to why there was now a police officer standing in the living room. " I don't know dear, I guess we're going to find out," Liz said looking at Ben, then Jack and then looking back at the police officer."Well officer, what can we help you with?" Jack asked looking at the police officer. The police officer adjusted his jacket before looking at them all one by one, very slowly.

"I have come here today to inform you that we have found Luke" "you've found Luke? " Ben asked interrupting the police officer. " No sir, we have found Luke's car," he says. "His car, where?" Liz asked. " all I'm aware is that his car was found on a side street with the keys still in the ignition," The police officer said, Liz gasped.

"Well, what's happening to his car?" Jack asked the man, the police officer looked at him. "It's been driven back it should be outside by now," He says. "Well I hope for your sake they're no scratches on that car," Jack says standing up, the police officer looking at him. "Is that a threat sir?" He asked. Jack  looked at him, "no. That car means a lot to my little brother, he might not be here right now but I know for a fact he would be very pissed off if there were any scratches on it" Jack said before exiting the room and heading towards the front door.

Liz looked at the police officer, " I'm sorry about him, he's not coping very well and that car well, is a piece of him if that makes sense to you officer" Liz explained, he nodded his head. "Of course, ma'am. I understand" he said before asking Liz to follow him to get the keys to Luke's car.

But Jack already bet them to it, holding the keys to Luke's Ferrari in his hand and his looked over the car making sure there weren't any scratches. "There're no scratches on there," the man who drove the car back said, Jack just looked at him. "I'll see that for myself won't I" He said coldly before looking at the car.

"Not like it matters anyway, he's not here" Jack heard him say, stopping in his tracks he saw the man walking away and he followed him. "Excuse me" "what?" The man asked turning back around to look at a Jack. "You need to keep those fucking comments to yourself, that's my brother your talking about" He said annoyed. The man just fobbed him off, turned around and walked to the police car.

Jack watched him walk away, he was lucky Jack thought to himself, if only there wasn't a police officer there he would have punched him one for his comment, after all his little brother meant a lot to him. The police officer soon said his goodbyes and drove away in the car. Liz went inside and Ben walked down to him.

"You alright Jack? " he asked, Jack turned to look at him. "No, our brother is missing, the police are shit and no one's apparently saw him which is bullshit, you know how nosey the people are in this neighbourhood so please tell me how nobody hasn't saw him" he said, Ben sighed and placed his hand on his brothers shoulder, trying to give him comfort.

"I know Jack, but we will see him again I know it" he says, Jack shook his head. "How do you know that, Ben? How do you know that will see him again. Anything I mean anything could have happened to him, he left his car keys in the ignition what does that say to you? Why would he do that?"

"I don't know but you know Luke even if he was in trouble, I'm not saying he is. He's smart." Ben said. "Well I just miss him so much, even if he can be an annoying little brat sometimes" Jack says making Ben laugh. "True that but let's be honest we wouldn't change him" Ben said back as both of them walked back up the house