Authors Note

So I guess Its time for me to be all emotional about finishing this book.

This is the first book I have completed and I am so excited to see how it's going to do on Wattpad. Considering how fast the popularity has gone on for it. I mean self-harm is a serious issue we have in young adults and I guess it interests a lot of people.

Sabrina had a unique situation. She used the sharp pain you get from cutting yourself to block out the pain that you get emotionally.

Now here some things I should probably say for confusion:

-I am aware that it is not possible to stay awake as long as Sabrina has. In fact if anyone tried to stay awake for months they would die. And eventually they would have epic hallucinations. I was actually thinking about using it on the book but I chose not to.

-I will not be making a sequel but I do have plans for another book that I will mention later in this Author's Note.

-Cole's hair is naturally blond. Some of my readers said that his hair was black, and they were very passionate about this. In fact I made Cole dye his hair just for them.

-As for Cole's past, basically in his early teens he lost his father and his sister. He thinks it was his fault. Cole found out about his leukemia short after. He's been fighting it since.

-Sabrina's parents died months before the time period the story started with. It wasn't years before or anything like that, she was only a couple of months younger.

-To paint a better picture I would say Sabrina is Hispanic. Cole however I would just leave that to you guys' imaginations.

Now that I have those things out of the way I would like to talk about how I got the idea for this book. If you don't won't to read this part than feel free to scroll down until you see me talking about my new book.

Okay so when I was in 6th grade (about 3 years ago), I read this book. I'm not going to mention its name on here, but private message me if you want to know what its called. But anyways, in this book the girl was also a cutter.

I was amazed by how she went through it. Her parents also died and she also blamed herself. But I can't say I really copied it. Everything I wrote were my ideas. But this book was amazing and it got me thinking about self-harm and about how some teenagers have to go through it.

The thing about the girl in this book was that she also had a romantic interest. He hated her cutting, and she got through because of him. And that inspired me to create Cole.

But I couldn't just copy this character, could I? So I gave Cole a harsh past and I made him sick. I made Sabrina wonder what was going on with him. I also made Cole sensitive and caring.

Then I started reading more books about self-harm. I read one about a girl who practiced binging. She did it because of her father who was an alcoholic. I don't know why, but it fascinates me to read about the emotions a child goes through when a parent or guardian is an alcoholic.

Then in seventh grade I decided to write this book. It was just an idea I got, and I wasn't really into it. I'm addicted to writing new stories and this was a part of it. But then the Prologue and the First Chapter was really liked. I got a few comments, a couple of votes which was more than I could say for my other stories.

The thing is CUT was the hardest I ever had to write because of the depressing aura and the way Sabrina is. It literally gave me pain to write the chapters. Eventually I got used to it, because I knew that you guys liked the story. And I actually finished it XD

So now I'm going to tell you guys about the new story Ii want to write. In the near future I'm going to write a new self-harm book. And I'm going to make the girl anorexic. You'll be surprised of how many connections this story will have to CUT.

The story's name is going to be Choke. I like the one-word title thing I had going on. Its simple and its suspenseful. It doesn't give away too much information about the book, but it gives just enough information to get you interested.

In the near future I will be posting a sneak peak of Choke on here in this book. In the sneak peak there will be picture that will be the cover of Choke.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I'm not sure how I feel about finishing my first book. Kind of relieved, excited, and depressed at the same time. I like the feeling.

Ask me any questions  in the comments and I will answer them as soon as possible. Thank you so much for giving this book a chance XD Thanks so much for reading it through :)