Part Thirty- One

Jenna's Point Of View

Waking up at some point during the afternoon I pulled the covers off my body and put my feet on the floor. Pushing myself up I began walking out of the room. I looked both ways before walking down the stairs in search of my brother Jacob. I silently walked down the stairs and heard my brother talking to someone.I tiptoed and tried to listen in as my brother spoke to someone. Cameron? Or Carter? I wasn't sure as the door was closed.

"Well, we need to speak to Luke and Yn" I heard my brother said as I put my ear to the door trying to listen. "When are you going to speak to them then?" " I told Jenna tonight as Cameron won't be here but I don't know if they will listen to Carter" Oh it was Carter.

"After everything, they've been through you can't say but all you can do is try Jacob," Carter says. "True " I hear my brother say before I forcefully turned around and I saw Cameron in front of me. "What do you want?" I ask, arms crossed. "Tell your brother I'm going out," He says to me. "Okay? Bye" I say clearly not interested in what he has to say. "Bye bitch," he said before walking towards the front door and walking out as I watched, the door closed behind himself.

I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. "I'm going to see where Jenna is" I hear Jacob say and I quickly walked to the kitchen not wanting to be caught ease - dropping. I quickly got into the kitchen before I heard Jacob shouting my name. " Jenna! Jenna! Where are you?" I hear him shout. "In the kitchen" I shout back.

I hear footsteps and then I'm joined by my brother and Carter. Jacob just looks at me, "what are you doing? " he asks me. "Making myself a glass of juice," I say lying, he chuckled. "Really your making juice?" He asks amused. I nod my head, "yes I am" I say. He looked at Carter then back at me. "What?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him.

"If you were making yourself a glass of juice where's the juice and the glass?" He asks to me. Shit busted' I thought to myself. "Okay, I lied," I say honestly. "We know that Jenna but what we're wondering is what were you doing before you came into the kitchen?" Jacob asked me.

Sighing I finally answered, "I was listening to you and Carter talking that's all. I had my ear up to the door. I'm sorry" I apologised. "Jenna it's alright, why didn't you just come in instead of listening to us through the door?" Jacob asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. " I didn't think you would want me to join in the conversation Jacob," I say as I made my way around the kitchen to get a glass and the juice out of the fridge, I eventually poured some into the glass.

"So when are we speaking to Luke and Yn?" I ask looking at them. " as soon as Cameron leaves" Carter says looking at me. "Well, he already left when you two were talking," I say picking up my glass and takes a quick sip of my drink.

"How long ago?" Carter asked, "Maybe about five minutes ago," I say. Carter looked at Jacob. "Right get the keys" Jacob instructed to Carter before he left the room. "Get the keys why would you need keys?" I ask looking at my brother, curious as to why he told Carter to get some keys.

"Because we have the room locked that we have Luke and Yn in that is why," He says, shocking me. "You have them locked up?" I ask shocked. "Yes Jenna, now come on follow me," Jacob says as he walks out the kitchen and I follow behind him. I can't believe he had them locked in a room like they're animals. I can't believe this, I did this by lying.

We, me Jacob and Carter ended up walking down some stairs till we were stood outside a door with a padlock on. "I still don't get why you had to padlock the door," I say standing behind. Jacob turned to look at me. "Because we didn't want them escaping," he said. "So you locked them up like animals, they human beings for heaven sakes Jacob," I say raising my voice a little, angry by what he had done.