Forty-Four

"That was another great show!" Joe smiled and hopped on the bus,I laughed and got on a bottle of water out of the fridge and gulped it down.

"That's not surpising,we've been having those lately." I  giggled,Nick laughed,"Now we got a few days  to relax in Las Vegas." Nick smirked.

I laughed,"In your dreams,Nickky." I smirked,knowing that he hates being called 'Nicky.' "I'm going to go chat with my boyfriend.Toodaloo." I smiled and headed to my room and sent Justin a request to chat with me.

"Heeey baaaabeee." he laughed,I couldn't see him thought,"Hey baby." I smiled.

The camera finally turned on,"How are youuuu?" He is laughing with his friends,"I'm good,tired,how bout you?" I smiled.

"I'm goooooood,hey baby,hey.." he laughed again,I giggled,"What what?" I smiled."We want you to strip for us." Justin smirked.

My smile faded,"No,you're drunk." I crossed my arms,"Boo your whore." He threw his head back laughing,I sighed,"You really want me to strip?" I smirked.

"Heelll yeaah.." he studdered,"Okay,here I go.." I smirked at him,"Fuck you." I flipped him off and shut off my laptop.

I layed on my bed,"I want a man by my side,not a boy who runs and hides.." I tweeted then I layed my phone down.

"Hey,is everything alright?" Joe popped in,"I don't know..he's drunk and was a complete asshole." I sat up,"Oh..I'm sorry.." Joe sat next to me,I shrugged.

"So the boys and I were thinking..how bout you come to the studio with us tomorrow and we'll write a song together?" Joe offered,I smiled at him,"That'll be great!" 

"Cool,see you tomorrow." Joe smiled and walked out.

I got ready for bed.

..

The next morning,I woke up,showered and slipped on  dark opaque tights and red denim shorts with a black stud cross tank top and I didn't worry about my hair,so I slipped on a red beanie. 

I did my makeup and I slipped on some jewelery and some jeffrey campbell studded boots. I grabbed my purse and headed out.

"You ready?" Nick smiled and I nodded my head,"Yeah." I smiled and followed them to the studio.

We spend 2 hours writing.

"You ready to record?" Joe asked me and I nodded my head,I slipped on the headphones,"I didn't wanna say 'I'm sorry',for breaking us apart." I looked at Joe and smiled.

"I didn't wanna say 'It was my fault',even though I knew it was." Joe sang back."I didn't wanna call you back cause I knew that I was wrong." I sang."Yeah I knew I was wrong" Joe and I sang together.

"One in the same,never to change,our love was beautiful" I sang,"We got it all destined to fall,our love was tragical" Joe and I harmonized.

"Wanted to call"

"No need to fight."

"You know I wouldn't lie"

"But tonight, we'll leave it on the line" Joe and I harmonized again.

"Listen baby!" I sang out.

"Never would have said 'Forever' if I knew it'd end so fast" Nick sang and I smiled at him,"Why did you say 'I love you' if you knew it that it wouldn't last"

"Baby I just can't hear what your saying,the line is breaking up"

"Or is that just us? Or is that just us?"

then we sang the chorus again.

"Yay! We did it!" I highfived the brothers,smiling. "Now,I'm going to explore Vegas,see you." Nick leaves with Kevin.

"Wanna go get Ice Cream?" Joe invited ad I laughed a little,"Yeah sure." I smiled and I followed him to the ice cream shop.

I got a call from Justin,but I decide to ignore it,I sighed,"You know you'll have to talk to him sooner or later.." Joe looked at me,"I know.." I sighed.

I looked at him and he still was looking at me,I leaned in closer and we started kissing. I felt his tongue rub my lip,so I let his tongue enter my mouth,I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hotel?" he asked and I nodded,kissing on his neck.

Once we got a hotel room,it got rough.

--------------------------------------

BAM.

one chapter left!!