Eight.

It was the next day,the first day of Fall break. "Wake up beautiful." I kissed demi's cheek softly."No." Demi groaned. "Yes." I chuckled. "It hurts." She winced. "Let me get your pain pills. Don't move." I got up.

"You're so funny." Demi rolled her eyes and I smirked and went downstairs."Dianna,where did you put the pain kills?" I asked. "Is she in pain?" 

No,I just wanted the damn pills.

"Yeah,she's hurting." I sighed."They're on the kitchen island." She instructed. "Thanks." I got the pills and went upstairs,"How much?"

"2 tablets,the doctor said." 

"Okay." I handed her two pills and some water. She swallows them,"Thank you ,baby." Demi smiled."I'll help you get dress and I'm taking you somewhere." I smiled.

"Justin--"

"I am. C'mon,Let's get you dressed." I helped her up," No,I mean,I'm not letting you dress me. Get my mom." she giggled.

"Okay,right." I put her down and got her mother.

..

 She comes out in a multi-colored dress with one black flat,since one of her legs is broken and a black leather jacket and her hair fixed. "Beautiful." I smiled.

I put on a white shirt with a blue jean jacket and some kakai pants with a belt,but still shagging with some vans and a gray beanie.

...

I took her to the park and I sat her on my lap on a bench."It's been a month and I'm still not being adopted. I got 4 more months left.." I sighed and layed my head on her back.

She layed her head back and layed it on my shoulder,"They'll come around,trust me,Justin,"

"Nah,people are looking for little babies,not a fucked up 17 yea--"

"Justin,I love you." She blurted and I was totally shocked. "Whaa---what?" I looked at her. "I love you."

"You're not just saying that to shut me up?"

She turned and sat on my lap sideways and looked at me,"I know it's been a month,but I love you. You make me feel...special and I feel..we can last forever...I've been with alot of crooks in the past,but you make me feel really happy." She smiled at me.

"I love you too." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "Hey pretty boy,hey Dee." Marcus comes out of nowhere.

"What the hell,man!?" I looked at him and Demi giggled.

Demi's POV.

"I love you too."Justin  smiled and leaned in to kiss me. "Hey pretty boy,hey Dee." Marcus comes out of nowhere.

"What the hell,man!?" Justin  looked at him and I giggled. "Hey Marcus." I smiled and put my arms around Justin's waist. "Sup?"

"Do you feel his conda?" Marcus chuckled,"Dude,c'mon." threw his head back and I laughed,"His what?" I asked. "Hie Bieberconda,his Jerry?"

"Should I?"

"You are sitting on his lap." Marcus laughed. "Oh my god.."

"Excuse me." Justin said and pulled me off my lap and went after Marcus."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU,BITCH." Justin yelled.

I noticed Alex,I looked away once I noticed her looking at me,I sighed. I decided to be the nice one and went to her,"Hey."

"What do you want?" she looked at me.

"Look,we are--were best friends,but ever since I started dating Justin,you've been acting like a bitch to me." I looked at her. "Maybe because I LIKED Justin! I made you blonde because I knew he didn't have a thing for blondes! Bitch,you stole my man!" Alex pushed me into the lake and walked off.

Of course.

"MARCUS!! JUSTIN!! HELP!!!" I screamed. "DEMI!!" Justin ran to me and helped me up. "What happened??!"

"I guess I slipped and fell.." I lied,"Let's just go home." I started going to my mom's car,that she let Justin borrowed. I got in and so did Justin.

"Justin..." I sighed.

"Yeah?"

 "I think we need to other people.." I sighed.

"WHAT!?"

"Justin,it's over." I teared up a little,"I never did love you...I lied about everything I told you.."

"Fuck you." Justin blurted and tears fell down my face and  I wiped them quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------

:o

Sorry it's short. Bahaha

Updating 'Judging Love' tomorrow hopefully!

-Anna.