Thirty Six.

A year later.

Demi- 21 years old.

Justin-21 years old.

Taylor picked me up bridal style and carried me inside his home,I was laughing of course. "Welcome home baby!" Taylor smiled and I kissed him. "I've been out for 2 days now." I giggled. 

"I know,but you haven't been here." He smiled,I laughed,"I know." I smiled,"I gotta go..I have to get ready,I have to be on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

Taylor held me close,"Don't go." He kissed me,I put my hand on his cheek,kissing back,"I'm sorry baby.." I frowned and kissed him again,"See you later,babe." I smiled and headed to the Jimmy Fallon set.

I got into a cheetah print mini dress with brown snake skin heels. My hairstylist curled my brown ombre hair,while my makeup artist did my makeup,giving me a red lip.

"We have a special guest with us tonight,please welcome Demi Lovato everyone!" Jimmy stood up and clapped,I walked on the stage,I smiled and hugged Jimmy and the other guy.

I sat down and turned to turned to Jimmy,"Hello." I smiled. "How you doing bff?" Jimmy smiled,"I'm good bestie." I smiled. "We're besties forever." Jimmy concluded,"I missed my bestie." I smile to the crowd.

"So what's new?" Jimmy smiled,"Well lots of things,first,I'm back in the studio working on a new album." I smiled as the crowd cheered. "Ooh,can't wait for a listen." Jimmy smiled. "Me neither." I smiled back.

"Second big news?" Jimmy looked at me,"Well..I'm engaged to a guy that I met in rehab..." I smiled and showed off my engagement ring. "Who's the boy?"  Jimmy asked,"Taylor Lautner." I smiled,very happy.

"Well,congratulations." Jimmy congratulated. "Thank you." I smiled.

"So..what made you go to rehab?.." Jimmy turned to a serious topic. "A year ago..I went to rehab..but before...the guy I was with--"

"Justin Bieber?" Jimmy asked,'Yes." I nodded my head. "Well,Justin and I..we were..expecting a baby,I wasn't ready at first,but Justin cheered me up,so I was excited to have a baby with him.A month later,we found out that I miscarried...I was devistated. I didn't do anything,just layed on my bed and cried for like five days..Justin tried to help me...but once he left the room...I headed to the bathroom and....I self-mutilated myself..Justin took me to the hospital and...since I attempted suicide,I was required to go to rehab." I sighed.

"What about Justin? You guys are clearly not together anymore." Jimmy pointed.

"We broke up..but I would like to keep that to myself...I wanted to go to rehab,how strange that sounds,because I knew it would help me forget about the awful break up and everything."

"So you are better now?" Jimmy looked at me,"So much better." I smiled,"Still a better story then Twilight!" Jimmy joked and I threw my head back,laughing.

"Demi Lovato everybody! Thank you for coming." Jimmy smiled."Thank you for having me." I hugged him,smiling.

I walked off stage,smiling,I grabbed my clutched and I headed to a nightclub. I walked in and hugged my girls,"Hey babes!" I smiled and sat down,"One Margarita please." I ordered. "You were good girlfriend!" Marissa smiled,"Thank you." I smiled,"You never told me you were engaged missy." Alex smiled.

"Sowwy." I smiled. I looked at my engagement ring,"I think I actually love him.." I smiled. "I hope so! You said yes!" Marissa laughed,I laughed a little.

"Marissa and I are going to the women's room,we'll be right back." Alex left with Marissa.

"Demi?.." This guy sat next to me,I looked at him,I was shocked,it was Justin.

He looked the same,some what,his hair was different,it was shaved on the sides,but all the hair was on the top and he had it gelled up on the front. "Hey Justin.." I smiled a little. "How you doing?" He asked,I looked at him,"I'm doing good,how about you?.."

"Okay." He nodded his head,"So engaged,huh?" he looked at the ring and then me,"Yep for 2 months now." I bit my lip. "Well,congrats. Saw you on Jimmy,you were great."

"Thanks."I smiled a little,playing with the olive in my drink. "You love him?.." he asked,out of the blue,I turned my head,"What does that mean?!"

"I'm just asking,do you love him?" He looked at me.

"You don't just go and ask someone if they love the person they are with! Of course I love him! I am engaged to him!" I sighed and got up from my seat. "I'm sorry.." He whispered.

"Why do you always do this!?" I turned around to look at him,"Why do you do this everytime!? You do this everytime! What,you have some kind of radar?! Demi might be happy,it's time to sweep in and shit all over it!!?"

"Demi,no! I was just coming over to talk to you.." Justin looked at me,"I'm sorry..for everything..You and I---" I interrupted him.

"You and I NOTHING! You cannot do this to me again! You cannot jerk me around like I am some doll!"

"Demi,listen!" Justin spat at me. People were turning heads now. "It's different now,we've grow--"

"Oh,it's never different! We've known each other for 15 years! Of never being different,Justin!" I looked at him,"This is it,I am done! Don't call me ever again! Forget you know my number and infact forget you know my name!" I started walking away,then I turned around,"You can come to my place all you want, because I don't live there anymore!" I looked at him,then I walked out.