Twenty Seven.

" I had a fun time." I smiled at Joe,who walked me to my door,"Me too." Joe smiled and I looked at him,he had handsome brown eyes. I leaned in and smashed my lips onto his. I opened the door and he pushed me to the wall,I moaned a littled as he started sucking on my neck. I ran my hand through his dark locks.

He slid his hands up my shirt and I slid off his shirt,revealing his muscular body. He carried me to my bedroom and he slid my shirt off and I started kissing on his neck roughly.

Once when we were all naked he layed me on the bed and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he was kissing down my body,I let out little moans.

He stuck his dick in me and I threw my head back in pleasure,"Shitt!" I moaned and he started thrusting in me harder and faster.

..

I woke up the next morning and I saw Joe's brown eyes looking at me,"How long have you been staring at me?" I giggled. "Um.." Joe looked up at the clock,"about 30 minutes."

I laughed,"You are soo weird." I pecked his lips then I starting staring in his eyes,running my hands through his hair.

He pulled me on his stomach,I held sheet up. "Does this mean we're a couple?" Joe smiles. "Of course." I laughed and pecked his lips a few times.

"You're soo beautiful." He smiled. "You need to go.." I bit my lip.

"Oh so now you are kicking me out,eh!?" Joe flipped us and started tickling me. "STOP!" I screamed laughing. "Never!"  Joe laughed and I screamed.

"Joe! Please stop!" I laughed. "Fine,can I atleast make you breakfast?" He begged and I nodded my head,"I'd like that." I smiled and I got up with the sheet around me and I got in the shower.

I got out and slipped on fade blue jeans and a blue an black plaid shirt. I slipped on black heels and a dried my hair and then I put on a black beanie and did my makeup. I went downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. "Mmmm." I wrapped my hands around him from behind and swayed him side to side.

"Bet you didn't know I cook." He smirked."Stop being a dick." I laughed and got the plates out and handed one to him. "You should know I that  have one." Joe smirked and I hit him playfully,"You're discusting." 

...

"Will I see you tonight?" Joe slipped on his shirt,"Of course." I smiled and pecked him goodbye and I watched him leave. I smiled and grabbed my purse and went out to meet up with Alex.

"Why did I bump into Joe,wearing the same clothes?" Alex smirked and I looked down,blushing. "Oohh,was he better then Justin?" Alex smirked.

"Hey now,I'm not a slut." I laughed and we started walking around town,my arms linked with her.

I was laughing at all the jokes Alex and I was making,I turned my head to the left and noticed Justin,he was wearing all black but with a grey beanie. I stopped watching and looked at him.

He was with these guys and they seemed like they were smoking cigarettes and snorted stuff,I sighed,my heart broke,I did this.

"Demi you okay?" Alex looked at me.

"Take me home."

"But I thought you wanted to go sh--"

"Take me home!! Please!!" my voice cracked.

"Okay,Okay." we headed back to my apartment. I felt sick to my stomach.