Six.

"I want an actual date,Bieber." Demi said with a smile."Well get dressed. I'm not taking you out like the old age." I chuckled.

"Why not? You think I'm ugly,thee?" Demi laughed and I laughed,"No,I just don't want to date Juliet." I fixed my snapback.

"Okay,let me change." Demi laughed and went behind the wall.

She walks out in blue jeans and a shirt with her blonde hair in a messy bun.

"Ready!" She smiles."Beautiful." I smiled back."Oh shut up." Demi giggled. We walked to McDonalds. "McDonalds?! Really?! This is soo romantic." Demi laughed.

"Hey,you should actually be proud." I chucked and we walked inside and ordered our meal then we headed out."Where are we going?" Demi giggled and I took her hand and took her to a boat dock over the river and we sat down and I passed out her food.

"I change my mind,this is nice." Demi smiled and I smiled back and took off my hat. "Omg,you do have hair!" Demi joked.

"Ha.Ha.You are so funny." I laughed and threw a frie at her. "Hey!" She laughed and threw one at me and I moved away and I moved far enough and fell into the river. "Well.." I laughed a little.

"Need help?" Demi laughed,"Naah.." I smiled and took off my wet shirt and threw it onto the dock,"Wanna get in?" I smiled at her. "Hmm.."

She took the last bite of her frie and she took off her shirt and shorts.

Damn.

She jumped in and  I swam to her,"I didn't mean skinny dip" I chuckled,"I know,I just didn't wanna get my shirt and pants wet,like you."

"Smart."

I looked at her dark brown eyes and I leaned in and she did as well and our lips met and moved in perfect harmony.

I put my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and played with the ends of my hair while our lips were still moving in perfect harmony.

Demi's phone suddenly went off and she pulled away,"I gotta get this..." Demi sighed and got out of the river and got her phone and answered.

"I'm in the river dock with Justin,mom.." I heard her say,"Okay,we're on our way."She sighed,"Love you too." She hanged up. "Justin..."

"Yeah?" I got up and put my hat on and grabbed my shirt on and I saw her staring at my body,"Demi." I laughed a little.

She shook her head,"Sorry,anyways,the police got your mom..."

"WHAT?" I said,shocked and started running to Demi's.

..

"MOM!!" I said,I was too late,the policemen were pushing her to the car,arrested.  "Hey son..I want you to be a good boy..now..remember what we promised..I love you." my mom said then got pushed into the car.

"MOM!" I said one more time,but then the car drove away. "I'm sorry,baby.." Dianna patted my back."Thanks.."  I sighed and went upstairs and put on my red coke cola pajama pants and a plain black shirt. 

"What did you promise you mom?" Demi walks into the room drying her hair with a towel. "Nothing.." I sighed,looking down at my feet.

"Justin.."

"We made a deal if she ever got caught..I'm up for adoption and if I don't get adopted in 5 months..I have to move to New York to live with my Uncle..but who in hell would like to adopt a fuck 17 almost 18 year old!?"

"We can adopt you!"

"Demi.." I took her hands,"If you adopt me,we can't be a couple.."

"Right.." Demi sat on my lap,"Look,I'm sure someone would love to adopt you. Plus,I will never leave you."