Twenty One.

Justin's POV.

"Demi please!" I ran after her.  She ran onto the tourbus and once I got inside she was in her bedroom with the door locked. "Demi please let me in." I knocked on the door. "GO AWAY!" I heard her sniffle."Demi please." I begged.

"Go away."
"No. I love you,only you. I don't even know that's my baby..I don't even remember fucking her to be honest." I sighed,there was silence. "Wanna know something..You were my first. I know I acted like I fooled around with a lot of girls in high school,but I was just trying to be cool. I love you."

There was still a silence.

"Demi."

She soon opened the door and pushed me to the wall and kissed me deeply. A smile appeared on my face. "Just promise me this.." She looked at me. "Anything.."

"You make her get a identity test..and if you are the father,I want you to be there for the child."
"But--"
"No...I know what it's like not having a father,please."

I sighed,"Fine."
She smile and grabbed onto my belt loop,pulling me closer. "You ready for your surpise?"

I wiped her mascara off her face and smirked,"Right babe? I don't kno--" 
"Not that! Come on!" She led me out to of the bus. 

"You get a paternity test,then we'll talk." I texted Ariana."wtf! It's yours." She instantly replied back. "Do it. Or it's not mine."

"Fine."

"Pretty boy!" This familar voice spoke out,I looked up from my cell phone. "Marcus! Alfredo! Chris!" I smiled big and I let go of Demi's hand and broshaked all of them."Hey dudes. What you guys doing here?"

"D called us to meet her here,so we can see you." Alfredo smiled. "Fuck,I missed you boys." I smiled. "We missed you too,pretty boy!"

I laughed,"I missed being called pretty boy."
"Shall we go on some rides?" Demi smiled and I held her hand and kissed her cheek. We all started walking to a ride.

...

"Buy guys,it was nice hanging with you all." I  smiled and hoped on the bus. 

Demi's POV.

I sat down on the chair in the tour bus with my laptop,scamming twitter.

"@Lovaticismyblood: JUSTIN AND DEMI AT THE FAIR.[attached with the photo]"  I saw a fan's tweet,I sighed. I can't keep my love life private.

"@Itslovatobitch: why is demi dating a married guy?! what a whore. [attached with a photo]" I shut off my laptop and started thinking,I opened my laptop again and composed a tweet.

"The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we're supposed to."

Then I closed my laptop. "Dem,you hungry?" Justin asked,"Zayn made us spaghetti."

"Sure!" I smiled and got up and scooped me up some spaghetti on a plate,"Yummy." I smiled and pecked his lips. 

I went to sit down and felt someone slapped my ass,"JUSTIN!" I grinned,"Sorry,I had to." He smiled and sat next to me and ate our spaghetti. "The boys are performing now,Miss Lovato." The stage director came inside. "Shit. Thanks." I put my plate down and went to change in some black denim pants with holes in them,a New Order Tank By And Fi with a leather jacket and jeffrey campbell  spiked ankle boots. I slipped on my jewelery and put on heavy makeup as my hairstylist straightened my hair.

"Look at you popstar." Justin came in with a smile and I puckered my lips. "Demetria 10 minutes!!" the stage director said. "Okay!" I got up and got my mic on me.

"5..4..3..2..1. Go." she instructed and I arose on stage.

"Locked up tight

Like I would never feel again
Stuck in some kind of love prision
And threw away the key (Oh oh)

Terrified
Until I stared into your eyes
Made me start to realize
The possiblities (so, so)

I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken
I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken
Tonight Tonight
I'm letting go, go, go, go
I'm gonna give it like it's never been taken
I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving
Tonight tonight
I'm letting go, go, go, go" I sang unbroken,then I started singing rest of my songs. 

"Goodnight Everybody!" I waved goodbye and went backstage,"Where's Justin?"
"tour bus."

I went to the tourbus and I heard the shower going,I smiled  and went to the the bathroom,got undressed and peeped my head inside the shower,"Room for someone?" I smiled and he check me up and down,"Of course yes."

I smiled and got in and kissed him deeply.

They had hot steamy sex.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The ending was probably rushed,sorry. I wanted to post before going to bed. & I didn't want to be descriptive about the sex right now :p

-Anna.