Twenty Five.

Justin's POV.

Jazzy came running to me,crying. "What's wrong Jazzy?" I picked her up. "OUTSIDE!!" She yelled,I looked at her strange,but I went along with it. "What is it?" I asked.

"Look,brother. Demi." She pointed to the road.  I put her down and ran to Demi,"DEMI!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. "Justin,what's wrong?" My dad came to me and I pointed to Demi,who was all bloody. "Call 911,while I end the party." He patted my back and ran inside.

I got my phone out and I dialled 911. "Justin Bieber,1334 Hill Rd. Come quick! My girlfriend got run over! She is looking blood!" I said and then hung up.

5 minutes later,the medics were bringing Demi inside the ambulance. I sighed and got in my dad's car and he followed the ambulance. "Everything is going to be fine,Justin." Jeremy tried to keep me calm.

I got my phone and went on twitter,"Guys @ddlovato got hit by a car,she is severely injured,so please pray with me. Thanks."  I tweeted and went through my mentons.

"@ddlovato_mylife: "OMG. PRAYING FOR DEMI #PrayforDemi" I retweeted. "@Lovatoismyblood: #prayfordemi #prayfordemi #prayfordemi" I also retweeted.

"Much love,THANKS!" I tweeted,then I got off.

We arrived at the hospital,we have to wait in the waiting until they finished."Is Demi going to be alright?" Jazzy asked and I picked her up. "She's going to be fine,Jazzy. I don't want you to worry." I kissed her cheek and smiled at me. "Okay!" She jumped off my lap.

..

"Justin wake up." I opened my eyes from my nap and sat up. I looked at the clock,it was now 2 am. "Hey Mr.Bieber,I'm Dr.Smith,Demi's doctor." The doctor pulled a chair and sat down infront of us. "Is...is..she okay?" I asked,worried.

"Did you know,Miss Lovato was 11 weeks pregnant?" The doctor said and I was shocked,"No..she never told me." I responded.

"Well,she was..." the doctor said,with a sigh,"Was?" I asked. "The baby died when she got hit,but Demetria is doing fine,just a few broken ribs." He said and I sighed.

"I suggest you go home and sleep,she's sleeping,so just come back in the morning."

"Okay." I sigh.

the next day.

I got out of bed,I couldn't stop thinking,Demi was pregnant? I sighed and got in the shower.

When I got out,I put on a blue and black striped shirt with gray jeans and black supras. "I'm going to see Demi,dad." I walked out and got in my car and drove to the hospital.

I got out and went inside,"Here for Demetria Lovato." I told the front desk,the nurse looked at the computer,"45H." she said,"Thanks." I smiled at her and i went into 45H.

I closed the door,"Hey." I looked at Demi,who was just looking away. " I don't get a hey?" I smirked and took her hand,but she snatched it back. "Okay,why are you mad at me?"

She turned her head and looked at me,"Are you ashamed of me?.." she said,"No why would I be ashamed?.."

"You never greeted me to that girl you were talking to..I thought you like to show me off,I thought you loved me." her voice cracked.

"Babe,I do love you.I just didn't want you to meet her..she was my ex girlfriend and she use to sell my drugs." I sighed. "You think I'll judge you  from your past,obviously you don't know me."

"Well,you don't obviously know me." I told her.

"What the fuck does that mean,Justin?!" She glared me. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

"I was going to."

"When  you finally grew big enough and had the fucking baby!?"
"No,I was going to tell whenever I was done with 12 weeks!"

"AM I THE FATHER?" I got louder. "DAMN,OF COURSE YOU ARE THE DAMN FATHER,JUSTIN." She yelled back. "THEN WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"I WAS SCARED,JUSTIN. YOU WOULD HAVE TWO KIDS FROM TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN."

I looked at her and disbelief,"You obviously don't know me....sorry I ever said I love you." I looked her again,then I walked out .

..