Twenty.

"Goodnight Toronto!" I smiled and ran off stage. "Good job,babe." Justin pecked my lips. "Good job,you guys wanna go find a local restaurant and go eat?" Harry asked.

"Sure,I'm starved." I smiled and laughed. We headed to Mogette,a restaurant in Toronto. I sat by Justin and Liam. "So where have you been,Justin?" Zayn looked at him and I looked at Justin. "I've been exploring New York." Justin laughed and put his hand on my thigh.

"So you touring with us,dude?" Niall asked.
"I don't know,I not got asked." Justin smirked. "You never asked me." I laughed."Can I?" Justin asked. "If the boys want to see your face." I smiled. "I'd love to see his face." Liam laughs. "Okay,then you can come along."

"I'm Tiffany and I'll be your waiter,may I get your drinks?"
"Water." I said,the everyone else orders their drinks.

"Can we have some cheese sticks too please?" I smiled. "So you guys still with your girlfriends?" Justin asked,rubbing my thigh softly. "Yeah we still got our girlfriends." Liam smiled. "That's good." Justin smiled.

...

We walked out of the restaurant laughing. "DEMI!! IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND!?" The paparazzi took pictures of all of us. I grabbed onto Justin's arm and covered my face. I got on my tour bus with Justin. "Superstar,you." Justin smiled.

Justin sat down and I sat on his lap with my head on his chest,"Yep..." I smiled a little. He stroked my hair,"You are so beautiful.." He kissed my forehead.

"Can you sing me to sleep,please?" I smiled.

"Its a big big world

Its easy to get lost in it
You've always been my girl
And i'm not ready to call it quits

We make the sun shine in the moonlight
We can make the gray clouds into blue skies
I know its hard
But baby believe me
That we can go" He whispered in my ear softly and I shut my eyes.

"Nowhere but up

From here
My dear
Baby we can go nowhere but up
Tell me what got to fear
We can take it to the sky past the moon through the galaxy
As long as you're with me
Honestly (honestly) with the strength of our love
We can go nowhere but up

Its a big big world
And i'm gonna show you all of it
I'm gonna lish you with pearls
From every ocean
That we're swimmin in

We make the sun shine in the moonlight
We can make the gray clouds into blue skies
I know its hard
But baby believe me
That we can go" 

...

The next day I woke up on my bed cuddled next to Justin. He looks so cute while he's sleeping.

I got on top of him and started kissing his neck softly. He groaned and rolled over. I giggled and got up and headed into the shower.

Justin's POV

I wake up and I saw a hot ass facing me. I smirked and got up and she was putting on her purple thong. I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her neck. "Good morning." She smiled.

"This is the best way to wake up in the morning." I smiled and continued kissing on her neck. "Why's that?" Demi smiled at me. "I woke up with a sexy lady in a fucking thong and bra and nothing else."

"Mmm." She turned around and pushed me onto the bed and straddled me."Fuck.."  I smirked. She started sucking on my neck and my hands roam down her body to her ass and I took a hold of it. "Demi,we're here." A guy called out and she got off of me and I groaned.

She slipped on a flower print tank with blue jeans and some white flats and went to the guy. Ariana was calling me,I sighed and picked up my phone,changing into new clothes. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"
"Why?.."
"Justin,where the fuck are you!?" Her voice got louder.
"In Canada.."
"No shit,sherlock. I'm in Canada,where at?"

"Umm,hold on." I put the phone down and went to Demi. "Babe where we at?"

"Ontario."
"Thanks." I smiled and went back to my phone,"Ontario...What are you doing?"

"See you later." She hangs up. "Shit." I said to myself. "What's wrong?" Demi walks in. "Nothing.." I pecked her lips. "Okay...Let's go." Demi smiled and took my hand and we headed out of the bus. "The fair!?" My face lit up. She pecked my lips a couple times. "Mhmm."

"I love you baby." I cupped her face and kissed her passionately."Want a pretzel?" She smiled,"Uh yeah! I'm hungry!" I laughed. "Be right back." She smiled and went off.

"Hey." Ariana comes to me.
"Hey..What are you doing here?"
"We can't divorce right away.."

"WHAT THE FUCK!? Why not!?"
"I'm pregnant." She looked me in the eye.

I suddenly heard something drop behind me,I turned around and saw hurt eyes.

"Demi.."

----------------------------------------------

Uh oh what you think will happen?!

Sorry it's short!

I'll try and update later.

-Anna.