Five.

Demi's POV:

School ended and Justin and I haven't talked. "Hey,Dems! You wanna do a prank on Justin in them?" Alex smirked. Justin does deserve it. "Sure!" I smirked back. "Come on,Ash!" Alex waved to Ashley and we all walked out.

We walked into a hair salon,"Uh,Alex...." I said,confused. "We're making you a blonde." Ashley smiled,"WHAT?!" I freaked. "Calm down,Dems." Alex laughed and I sighed. "Fine."

..

"You are all finished!" The hairstylist took off the apron,she gave me bangs and long blonde hair."What exactly is your plan?" I looked at Alex. "You'll see. Tell your mom you are staying over with me." Alex smiled.

"Why?.." I asked,curious. "Just do it." She said determinely. "Okay,Okay." I said and got my phone out,"Hey mom,staying at Alex's! xoxo-Demi." I texted my mom.

"Ok sweetheart!" She replied.

Alex took Ashley and I to her house and she told us her plan.

--

It was the next day and I remembered the plan. I put on a black short dress with a unbutton red checkered plaid shirt and some jeffrey cambell black boots and a black fedora hat.

Alex had on a magenta shirt with a black leather vest with jeans with holes in them and black heel boots with her hair up and a silver big necklace.

Ashley had on a white shirt with a unbutton blue plaid shirt and her white shirt was tucked in her blue jean shorts and she has black tights under them and black studded boots and her hair was down with a red beanie.

We started walking to school.

We got to the door and we linked arms and we walked in like we own the school.

Justin's POV.

"Dude,look!" Marcus pointed and I turned around and here comes Demi and her friends,my mouth dropped.

"Who's the new blonde?" Alfredo laughed,"It's Demi.." I stumbled to say. "Hey boy,you better shut your mouth,before you lose your swag." Demi walked passed me and shut my mouth.

I don't really have a thing for blondes but Demi,she's beautiful.

"So how was your date with Julie?" Chris asked,"It sucked ass." I sighed,"So we're not a thing anymore." I laughed a little,my eyes were still on Demi.

"Bro,stop looking at Demi." Marcus said,"Why,she's hot!" I blurted and they all stared at me like whoa.

"Kidding!" I faked laugh and they actually believed it. "Guys,I will talk to you guys later,Bye." I walked to Demi,"Dems,can we please talk?.." I asked.

"Why? I don't want to ruin your ego. Ha." She laughed with no humor. "Demi,Please." I begged.

"Fine. Be right back,girls." She rolled her eyes and we went to a spot alone. "I don't know what you are trying to do,but look,what I said when I was drunk..I meant it. I like you, I've liked you since middle school!"

"You don't act like it." Demi glared at me and crossed arms."But I do,I just couldn't with my friends..I know you are with Chad...but--"

"We broke up.." Demi sighed."Oh,I'm so sorry.."

"Whatever. I don't wanna be one of those girls who you hide from your friends."

"Demi,I wouldn't do that. I would love to show you off."

"I don't believe you... bye Justin." Demi said then walked off.

I sighed and headed to my friends."Guess who got tickets to see Romeo and Juliet?" Marcus said.

"Beyonce'?" I joked.

"You're funny." Chris laughed,"Marcus,Afredo,and I!!"

"Oh great." I faked smile.

THE DAY OF THE PLAY.

"Look at you pretty boy." Marcus laughed at what I was wearing. "Oh shut up." I laughed then I saw a glance of Demi.

She had on a brown wig because her hair was blonde and a dress from the time period she actually still looks beautiful.

"We'll be watching. See you soon,Romeo." Alfredo said,"Okay whatever." I laughed.

...

It was now the kissing scene of the play.

I wanted to let Demi know how I feel about her.

I ran on stage and pushed Chad out of the way.

"Justin,what are you doing?"Demi whispered.

"I want to show you off." I told her."Show me off? What are you talking about?"

"This." I told her then I leaned in."Justin?"

I leaned in even more and kissed her passionately.

I felt a smile appearing as we kissed.

The crowd applauded and the curtain went down.

"Believe me now?" I smiled at her and she nodded at me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I'll be happy to be your girlfriend." Demi smiled. "Let me show you my friends,the proper way." I took her hand and took her out from backstage.

"I really liked this Romeo and Juliet better." Alfredo laughed.

"Fellas.."

"Hey Ponyboy." Marcus turned around with everyone else.

"I gotta tell you guys something..and if you guys are my real friends,you will be here for me and respect.."

"We respect you,dude." James said. "Well,I like Demi and I asked her to be my girlfriend..."

They all became quiet

"Guys I'm sorry.." I sighed.

"I guess if I had to chose to like a cheerleader,it would be Demi. She's a total badass." Chris said.

"Well thanks." Demi said with a laugh.

"I'm glad you guys understand." I smiled.

"Eh,I'm glad you finally got yourself a girlfriend!"Alfredo laughed."It could kinda tell you liked her. Marcus knows." Marcus laughed

"Oh shut up." I chuckled.

________________________________

YES. JUSTEMI IS FINALLY HAPPEN :)

-ANNA.