Twenty Eight.

"Are you sure you will be alright?" Alex looked at me,worried. "I'll be fine,Joe is coming over,so." I shrugged,still can't stop thinking about Justin doing drugs. "Okay,love you." She kissed my cheek and left,I sighed.

Joe knocked on the door a few minutes after,"ANSWER THE DAMN DOOR." He yelled. He seemed mad,I opened the door,"What's wrong,ba-"

"Don't you fucking dare." Joe said as he walked in grabbing me by my hair,I screamed,"Ow,Joe!"

He slapped me across the face,and now I was shocked."What the hell?!" I said,but then he kicked me down. I scream,hurt.

"STOP!' I screamed,but he kept kicking me. I started crying on the floor,whimpering.

...

The next day,I woke up on the ground,and in pain. "Let's go to the store." Joe walked past me. "No." I said and he put his hand in the hand then slapped me. "Okay..."I sighed,I grabbed my hat and put it on and headed to the store with him.

"I want to stay out here.." I looked at Joe and he looked back,"You sure?" he asked and I nodded my head and he leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head.

I waited outside while he went inside. I sat down on the bench,rubbing my face. "Demi?.." 

I looked up and it was Justin,I stood up,"Hey." I said.

"Holy fuck what happened to your face?!" he looked at my face and I instantly looked down."I fell.." I faked a smile. "Oh,you're such a cluts." Justin laughed and I laughed a little."You know me!" I smiled a little.

"Okay,let's go Demi." Joe walks out and grabbed onto my wrists and I whimpered a little and I looked back at Justin,I took a deep breath and yanked his hand off and I ran to Justin,"Help me!!!" I screamed.

"BITCH!" Joe ran after me,"YOU ASSHOLE." Justin ran and pushed Joe. "MOVE IT LITTLE PUSSY BOY." Joe yelled.

"You're calling me a pussy when you hit a fucking woman!?!?! Ha,okay!" Justin glares and swung his fist into Joe's face. Joe fell to the ground and Justin kicked him in the balls. "Fuck you jackass." Justin glared and then he went to me,"Come on,I'm taking you home." He offered me his hand and I took it and took me home.

We went inside,"You tired?" He asked and I nodded and he lead me to my bedroom and he unbutton my top and I saw him scan my torso,he sighed,"He got you good.." he said as she looked at my bruises and I nodded. 

He handed me clean tshirt and then he slipped off my jeans and slid some sport shorts on and then he laid me on bed. "Sing to me.." I whispered and I layed on his chest.

"You've got that smile,

That only heaven can make.

I pray to God everyday,

That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,

There's not a thing I won't do.

I'll give my life up for you,

Cos you are my dream." Justin whispered softly as I closed my eyes.

"And baby, everything that I have is yours,

You will never go cold or hungry.

I'll be there when you're insecure,

Let you know that you're always lovely.

Girl, cos you are the only thing that I got right now

One day when the sky is falling,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

If you had my child,

You make my life complete.

Just to have your eyes on little me,

That'd be mine forever." I slowly drifted asleep.

..

I woke a few hours,still in Justin's arms."Come to Jamaica..with me." Justin stroke my hair and I looked at him,"I can't..I don't want us.." I sighed and sat up. He got up and slipped on his shirt,"Justin.."

"I can't stay anymore.." Justin sighed and slipped on his shoes. "Justin,please!" I begged."No,you can't fucking doing this! I saved you from that asshole,I treated you like you should and you still kick me out. I love you and you know that! I would do anything for you because I love you! You don't understand,so why do I try to make you understand." He looked me in the eyes then he headed out.

I sighed,I got up and into the shower. I put on a white studded cross tank top and black hole jeans with a black and white Geo print cardigan and some black combact boots. I put my hair into a ponytail and I started packing. I headed to the airport.

I signed some fans albums,"Okay,guys, I gotta go." I faked a smiled and went inside the airport.

"GO CUT YOURSELF YOU WHORE!" I heard someone yelled,I sat down in a chair,waiting for my flight to be called and I left my sunglasses on so no one could see me cry.

"flight 56 to Beverly Hills has arrived."

I got up and headed to my plane. I sat down with my laptop in my lap. I went on twitter,"Maybe you shouldn't come back...maybe..I'm a wreck.." I tweeted.

I went to Justin's profile the last thing he tweeted was,"@ddlovato I am proud of you! :* "

I shut my laptop down and layed my head down and closed my eyes.

"Miss Lovato,we have landed." The flight attendent woke me up,"Oh thank you." I yawned and got off the plane.

..

I knocked my mom's door."DEMI!" My mom yelled  and I hugged her,"Hey mommy!" I feels good to be back in her arms,"I have missed you so much!!"

"I have missed you too,mom." I smiled and went inside,everything was the same."How's life?" She asked and I laughed a little. "It's good.." I lied.

"You alright?" my mom looked,concerned. "Yeah,my life have been crazy lately." I smiled a little,"I'm going to unpack." I went to my old bedroom. I shut my door and looked around the room.Pictures of Justin and I,I sighed.I sat on my bed,upset with myself and I looked at my trashcan and I kicked and a paper fell from my beside table,so I picked it up.

"Guess who loves you in the WHOLE wide world Justyyy...ME! I LOVE YOU. I hope you love me like I LOVE you. I wish you were here right now so I can kiss you. We will be together one day,I can't wait wait the future holds for us. Maybe...marriage and 6 kids?! :D Love,Demii.<3"

I ripped the note in half and throws it in the trash,I sighed and took down every picture.

Justin's POV.

"Come on Justin! Jazzy and Jax,wants to go swimming!" my dad yelled,"Okay hold on!" I yelled back and snorted the white powder then I hid the rest and went out to them.

"Hey dad?" I sat in the sand next to him. "Yeah?" He looked at me,"Do you think I'll ever find the one?" I sighed.

"Yeah,of course,you're 20,you have lots of time."

I smiled a little.