Four.

It was now Monday and I was not ready for school.   I put on a white shirt with a unbutton plaid shirt with black shaggy pants with yellow supras and a black hat that I wore backwards and some gold chains.

"Justin! School now!" my mom yelled,"Fine,fine! Where's Demi?"  I asked. Demi and I haven't really talked since the night I came home drunk,but I even made her made when I kep interupting her rehearsals with the Romeo.

"She already went to school,hun." Demi's mom replied,"Okay..thanks." I left and started my way to school.

...

I walked in the school and saw Demi and Chad making out,ugh. "Hey broseph!" Marcus came up and put an arm around me,"Aye." I smiled a little.

"You seem happy today." Chris laughed a little. I leaned against my locker,"I need your advice fellas." I sighed, "Okay,ask us." Alfredo rubbed his hands together. 

"What would you guys think if I told you guys that I liked one of the cheerleaders?.." I looked at them and they all started laughing.

"Oh you were serious.." Marcus stopped laughing,once he saw that I was serious. "Kidding!!" I faked laugh. "Oh,he got us again!" Alfredo laughed.

"Well,well,look who is back! Jailtime Julie!" Marcus yelled out,and I looked where he was looking,here comes a goregous ocean blue eyes,long brown blondish long stringy hair coming towards us. She was wearing this short white shirt with a brown leather jacket over it and some cut off jean shorts with brown suede boots,that had some fringe.

"Hey,boy,keep your mouth shut,you'd get bugs." She walked passed me and laughed. "Who is she?" I looked at Marcus and Alfredo. 

"That's Julie,she's the badass girl at the school. We call her Jailtime Julie,because he is in jail mostly,all the time." Alfredo told me,but my eyes were too busy looking at that ass. "Goodbye fellas.." I waved and walked over to Miley.

"Aye girl." I smirked,"What do you want?" She glared.

"Hi,I am focusing on both body and mind...because I don't mind you body." I smirked at her.

"Oh,aren't you sweet,watch me not give a fuck." She shuts her locker and walk off,but I chased her,"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass!" I looked at her,then she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I couldn't let her go."Hey!" I ran to her. "What now?" she asked and I froze at that point. I pushed her to a locker and kissed her,deeply. She shockingly kissed back,I added some tongue and soon enough we had a tongue war.

Demi's Pov;

I pulled away and  I saw Justin and Julie,making out. I sighed slightly. "Look Dems,a whore kissing a whore." Alex joked,I decided to laugh,because it was pretty funny. "We gotta head to class." I laughed,"Bye Alex.Bye Chad." I waved and headed to class.

I sat down at my desk and here comes Justin sitting next to me. "Hey." He said. "I'm not talking to you." I told him bluntly.

"Well,you should know,your boyfriend is a douchebag." I saw a smirk on his face,"You should know your girlfriend is a whore." I glared at him. "That's my problem." He smirked again. "Would you stop smirking!? It's ugly on you." I rolled my eyes.

"Eh,I'll do it just to ignore you." Justin laughed. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

-----------------

Omg,sorry it's soo boring!

~Anna.