Thirty Nine.

I put on one of Justin's shirts and Basketball shorts. I went to him and sat on his lap,he turned on the tv.

"Demi Lovato ran out  of her own wedding! To Justin Bieber? How is the groom doing?" Enews reported,I flipped the channel,"Is something wrong?" Justin chucked and nuzzled his nose against my neck.

'' I disappointed my mom.." I sighed. "Did she actually say that?" Justin stroke the hair out of my face. "Yes..when I was leaving the church,she was saying I was going to regret it...I upsetted everyone! They might not even go to our wedding." I cried out.

"Who the fuck cares?! I love you..if they decide not to come,we still have my family." He pecked my lips,"Right..Love you." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"So I'm 21,you know.." he smiled at me,"Oh really,I didn't know that." I joked. "Anyways,I got myself a job as a waiter at a restaurant,and I should be going now." He smiled.

"Aw,okay." I frowned and got off his lap,"I have to be at the studio anyways. Bye baby."  I kissed him as he left. 

"Guess who is returning to the studio.. ;)" I tweeted and headed off to the studio.

Justin's POV.

"Someone seems happy today." My friend,Barbara smirked at me,"I am,I got Demi back." I smiled like a little kid. "I'm glad,I mean I already knew,it's all over the news."

"Yeah,she's kind of upset about that.."  I sighed,"It's going to be rough,but they will get over it,eventually..They did over the Brad and Angelina controversy with Jennifer Aniston." She said.

I laughed a litt bit,"I hope it isn't as big as that.." I sighed. "It's going to be okay,Justin,trust me." Barbara patted my back,"Thanks."  I smiled,

"So my boyfriend and I are having  party tonight,you are welcome to come with her." She smiled,"Okay,we'll go." I smiled then I went to seat some customers.

....

"Hurry up,babe." I waited on her at her house,Taylor moved out. "Hold on.." she sighed. She comes down wearing a blue dress with a black leather jacket and a boy tow belt,with some black heels. "Gorgeous." I smiled and kissed her cheek. I took her to my car and drove her to Barbara's house.

I knocked on the door,"Are you sure,you are okay?" I looked at Demi,"Mhmm." she sighed. 

"Hey,come in!" Barbara greeted. "Hey Barb,this is Demi,Demi this is my friend,Barbara." 

"It's so nice to meet you!" Barbara smiled,"It's nice to meet you too." Demi smiled a little. "Excuse me,Barbs." I said and took Demi outside,"What is going on!?"

"I...I...I..lost my job.." She started crying,I was among shocked,"Hollywood Records fired you?!" I pulled her into a hug,"Yeah,they said they couldn't have my influence..they couldn't have someone who self harmed on their contract,so they fired me." 

"Omg baby..." I kissed her forehead.