Seven.

Justin's Pov.

It was end of school. I went to my locker to meet up with Demi. "Hello pretty boy." Marcus laughed,"How was theatre?"

"It sucked some squirrels." I groaned,"Definitely that Demi had cheer practiced today." I sighed,"So bro,have you gotten inside her pants yet?"

I laughed a little bit,"No. She's a virgin." I ran my hands through my hair,"Well,she doesn't know what she is missing." Alfredo said.

"Since when have you guys seen me naked?!" I said,a little freaked out. "In our dreams." James joked. "You guys are making me feel reall self concious right now." I laughed a little."Whoa,here comes a cheerleader." Marcus pointed out. I turned around and it was Alex. "Uhm,hey Alex." I said.

"Hello. You might need this,saw this in your girlfriend's locker. She told me not to tell you." Alex passed him the pamphlet and walked away with a smirk. I opened the pamphet. It said JULLIARD in big white letters. "I gotta go." I looked down,"Bye." I started to walk home.

I came inside and I saw Dianna looking at me,"Hey..Dianna.." I said,nervously. "So you are dating my daughter?.."

"Um..yeah." I said with a small smile."Then I don't want you to sleep in my daughter's room,You'll be sleeping in the bedroom your mom stayed in."

"Alright." I sighed and went to my new room.

...

Demi runs into my room,"Guess who is back from cheerleading!!" She smiled,"Hey." I looked down,"I don't get a guess?" She frowned. "It's you." I glared. "Whoa,what's your problem?" Demi asked,offended.

"This. This is my problem." I pulled out the pamphlet,"Alex told me you didn't want to tell me,why?!"

"Justin..I.."

"Save it. Go to Julliard,go meet another guy. " I rolled my eyes. "Justin! Yeah I got the pamphlet,it doesn't mean I'm going. Plus I didn't tell you because I don't know If I'll be going. We have a whole school year to think about it,please. Look at me." she sighed.

"Really?" I turned my head and looked at her. "Yes,I would of told you if I gotten in.." She told me and I smiled at her and patted my lap,she came and sat on my lap,"So how was theatre?" She asked me and I laughed,"It would be better if you were there." I smiled at her and she pecked my lips. "I make everything better." She smiled.

"Ha.Ha,sure." I laughed.

One month later.

Marcus,Alfredo and I sat down on the bleachers in the gym with Nachos. "Your girlfriend is so fucking hot,broh!" Marcus nudged me and I chuckled. "Look at that ass!" He continued. "Okay dude,stop looking at her ass." I fixed my snapback and saw Demi waving at me and I waved back with a smile. "Ain't that cute." Alfredo joked,"Shut up." I laughed.

"Look who is here!!" I smirked,"It's Ryan Butler."

"Sup." Ryan and and sat next to Marcus,"so which one is your girlfriend?" he asked,"The one with the only big nice ass and blonde hair." Marcus laughed. "Oooh,sex on two feet." Ryan smirked.

"Oh my god." I face palmed myself.

The cheerleaders went and started to cheer and I watched Demi. Suddenly on the lift she fell."Demi!" I yelled as the crowd gasped.

...

We were now at the hospital. "You have to wear this for 8 weeks,Miss Lovato." The doctor said about her wearing a cast. "Okay,thanks..." Demi sighed and I got a sharpie and signed her cast,"I wanted to be the first one." I smiled and she pecked my lips.

We finally got home and I helped her to her room,"Alex dropped me!" she declared,"She's your best friend,why would she do that?" I chuckled a lil. "Ever since...she found out about us..she has became a bitch." I sighed.

"Don't be absurd." I put a pillow under her leg for comfort and I covered her up. "I'm not,I'm serious." Demi looked at me. "Okay,Okay." I said and pecked her lips and was about to walk out.

"Justin.." She looked at me.

"Yeah?" I turned around,"Sleep with me..I don't feel like sleeping alone as a cripple." She giggled and I laughed also,"Okay." I smiled and slipped off my shirt and got in bed with her." Goodnight,beautiful."

"Goodnight handsome.