Thirty-Seven.

2 months later (A month before the wedding)

I was getting ready for my Bridal shower that Alex and Marissa threw for me. Taylor is having a bachelor party at Robert's house.

I put on a silver minidress that is cut out at the abdomen with silver chains and I waved my hair and put on some black pumps. I did my makeup and threw some glitter on my chest.(a/n it's what she wore on her 19th birthday in real life btw.)

I popped my lips and smiled at myself in the mirror,I grabbed my clutch and headed out. I locked the door and turned around and saw Justin..

"It's like,it's not even real to me..it's like my life...isn't even real to me,unless you're there,and you're in it and I'm sharing it with you..and uh..I don't know what I was waiting for..and I don't know what I was scared of..but I'm not,I'm not scared and I'm not waiting,I'm here."

"Justin.."

"No,no,don't say anything." Justin looked at me,"Lately I've been thinkin', thinkin' 'bout what we had

I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah. 

Have you been drinkin', to take all the pain away? 

I wish that I could give you what you, deserve 

'Cause nothing could ever, ever replace you 

Nothing can make me feel like you do. 

You know there's no one, I can relate to 

And know we won't find a love that's so true." He kept looking at me,I looked down and sighed.

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me

Together through the storm. 

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me 

Together.

I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give 

Girl, why would you push me away? 

Lost in confusion, like an illusion 

You know I'm used to making your day. 

But that is the past now, we didn't last now 

Guess that this is meant to be. 

Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect 

But baby I just want you to see"

"Justin.." I sighed.

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me

Together through the storm. 

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me 

Together. 

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me 

Together through the storm. 

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me 

Together.."

"I love you Demi,I know I messed up..I know you love me,I just know it! You are making a mistake,Demi I love you." Justin looked me in the eye,then he got on one knee with a black box,"Demi,I want us to be together forever,will you marry me?"

"I'm sorry..but I can't forgive you..You cheated on me..when I needed you..I'm sorry.." I sighed and got in my car and drove to my party.

"There is the bride!"Alex smiled at me as Chelle put a veil on me, I smiled "here I am!"

"Now we can get this party started!" Marissa smiled and I grinned,"Yep!

Suddenly these male strippers came out and started dancing infront of me,I covered my mouth,laughing,forget all about Justin drama.

I started dancing with the guys,throwing my head back with laughter. "GO DEMI! GO DEMI!!" Chelle and Marissa chanted and I laughed.

I put my arms around one of the men and smiled.

"Hey little sister what have you done?

Hey little sister who's the only one?

Hey little sister who's your superman?

Hey little sister who's the one you want?

Hey little sister shot gun!" I pulled him close by his tie and started grinding on the other man.

"It's a nice day to start again.

It's a nice day for a white wedding.

It's a nice day to start again.

Hey little sister who is it you're with?

Hey little sister what's your vice and wish?

Hey little sister shot gun (oh yeah)

Hey little sister who's your superman?

Hey little sister shot gun!" I sang along to the music.

"Okay,missy." Alex laughed and pulled me away."We're playing Celebrity name game. here are the paper and pen,think of an actor or actress and put it in the hat." Alex  

I got my paper and pen and I wrote,"Channing Tatum" then I folded it and dropped it in the hat. We splitted in teams,I was on team A.

"Bride goes first." Marissa smiled,I drawed out a name,I looked at it. I threw my head back with laughter.

Taylor Lautner

"It's always uncomfortable for me when I take off my shirt. No one else is taking their shift off. Why is everyone else in these movies bundled up in layers of clothing and I'm taking my clothes off all the time?" I said,one of his quotes.

"Uh..Leonardo Dicaprio?"

"No..hold on."

"Jacob's angry werewolf side is not like me in real life; I'm like Jacob's Native American side. I'm very friendly, outgoing, energetic and easy to talk to. But playing the werewolf side, where he's holding all this anger and stuff inside him, that'd be very different for me. I love to challenge myself as an actor." I laughed.

"TAYLOR LAUTNER." My friend yelled the answer,I laughed.

"My turn." Chelle smiled and pulled out a card.

Justin's POV.

"Whoa,Pretty boy,nice pad."  Marcus walked into my new house,"Thanks." I sighed and sat on my red sofa. "Something wrong dude?"

"Everyfuckingthing." I glared at the wall. "Dude chill down,the wall did nothing." Marcus said and I couldn't help but to laugh. "Since,you're here,you can help." I said,got up and carried a box to the fireplace.

I started throwing pictures into the fire. "Dude.." He grabbed a picture,"What happened?.."

"A year ago..she found out I cheated on her,but I acidentally got forced by a nurse..and we broke up,and now a year later,she is engaged to some actor she met at rehab..I tried everything to get her back,but she's over me..I even proposed." I sighed.

"I'm sorry bro.." Marcus patted my back,"It's over...I can't believe she is doing this.." I sighed again.

I kept throwing pictures of Demi and I in the fire.

"Throwing all your shit away.." I tweeted.