Twenty four.

I got off the plane with One Direction,I hugged all five of them,"Thank you guys so much for being my opening acts." I smiled at them,"I wouldn't asked for any other."

"We'll miss you,Dem. Make sure to keeep in touch." Zayn said and I nodded my head. He pulled me into a hug again."We'll see you later,Demi." he smiled and walked off and went to grab my suitcase and I saw Justin waiting for me,I smiled at him.

I grabbed my suitcase and ran to him and hugged him,paparazzi were taking pics,but I don't care right now. "Have a nice flight?" He picked up my suitcase and held my hand and we walked out. "It was nice,but I need to take a nap when I get home." I told him as I got in the car."Okay,you can nap,baby." He kissed my cheek,"Oh,my mom wants to see us in jail in like in 3 hours,then I have planned to go to my dad's party,that he is having."

"Oh okay." I smiled.

..

I slipped on a black lacey bra with a thong that matched,I went to my closet,looking through my closet."Damn." Justin came in and I giggled a little. He slapped my ass and started kissing my neck. "Babe.." I bit my lip from moaning. 

"Wanna do a quickie?" Justin smirked,"Nope,you'll mom be wating." I laughed a little,"Why are you always in the mood when I''m not,and when I am,your not?" Justin smirked.

"I am never in the mood,I just like to tease you." I smiled and pecked his lips before I slipped on peacher short/long skirt and a plain white chopped shirt. I slipped some brown and white wedges then I started to do my hair and makeup.

"Ready baby." I smiled and slipped my hand into his and we headed to his car. I took some pictures with my fans that were outside of my apartment. "I have to go,bye guys!" I smiled and got in Justin's car. 

"I love you guys soo much!! Remember love is better then the pressure of being perfect,in my eyes,you guys are PERFECT to me. #Lovatics" I tweeted and I snuggled next to Justin as he was driving. "I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead.

"I forgot to ask you,how did the ultrasound go?"

"It went pretty good. We found out it's a baby boy." Justin smiled a littlle and I kissed his hand,"How cute." She smiled.

"We're here to see Miss Mallette." Justin held my hand tight. "Follow me." The police officer led me to my mother. She was in thie room and we could only see her,not touched her. Justin sat down and I sat on his leg. Justin picked up the phone,"Hey mom." Justin said nervously.

"Hey sweetie. Hey Demi. You guys look so cute! I hear someone is a big superstar." She smiled at me. "Yeah,just finished with my tour." I smiled.

"Wait mom,how you know?" Justin asked,"They let me watch some tv." Pattie laughed. "Well,you look great,by the way." I smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart. Justin,do I hear about you being married?" His mom looked at him,with a evil eye. "I was dating this girl..and we happen to visit las vegas and..we got drunk and we married,we really didn't want to,but we decided to give it a try,but then I met Demi...and my feelings for her..came back.." Justin sighed and I kissed his cheek,"and she's having my baby boy.."

I looked down at my stomach and sighed. "I'm a grandmother!?" Pattie smiled and Justin nodded,"Mmmhmm."

"Demi,you okay?" Pattie asked and I looked up and smiled a little,"Yeah,I guess I am just a little hungry." I lied.

"Miss Mallette,times up." the bodyguard said,"Well,guys it's nice talking to you guys. Justin,get your girl some food." Pattie joked and left.

"We gotta get ready for the party anyways,babe." Justin got up and walked me to the car.

We got home and I changed into a blue NOTTE BY MARCHESA Cobalt Draped One Shoulder Silk Chiffon Dress with black peeptoe heels. I redid my makeup and curled my hair.

"Sexy momma." Justin smiled and kissed my cheek and we headed to the party.

"Hey Mr.Bieber." I smiled and hugged Justin's dad. "You're the girl that did my hair!!" Jazzy  pointed and I picked her up and smiled,"I remember." she giggled.

I set her down and went to Justin,who was talking to a girl. I was waiting for him to introduce me.

"You look really good,Jasmin." Justin complimented and I looked down,I felt sick to my stomach.I ran outside and threw up.

I sat down on the grass and I sighed.  I ran my hands through my hair. "I tried it your way,but I got nothing to show.It's been the same, same and the story's getting old</3" I tweeted.

I read my mentions;

"@Demi_ismylife: WHAT IS WRONG?"

"@DtotheLovato:WHAT DID JUSTIN DO!?"

I turned off my phone."Hey Demi." Jazzy came out,"You okay?" she came and sat in my lap. "Yeah,I'm just a little sick."

"I hope you get better. Can I tell you a secwet?" she looked at me and I smiled,"Of course baby."

"I liked you better then his other girl's." She giggled and I laughed,"I'm glad." I kissed her cheek. she got up and started dancing and I laughed.

I noticed she was getting closer to the road,"Be careful,Jazz." I laughed.

I now noticed she was the road dancing and I saw car lights,I got up and ran to the road,"JAZZY!!" I screamed and I pushed her off to the side of the road,I was a little too late to get out of the way.

The last thing I heard was the horn of the car and Jazzy's last scream as I was trying to get up from the road,but I gotten to weak,I felt back down and my surroundings were getting darker and darker,sooner then later,I became unconsious.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry,it's short!

Hope you like it!xoxox

-Anna.