Forty-Three.

Week 15

"Woo!! That was a fun show tonight,great job,Dems!" Joe smiled and high fived me. I walked on the tour bus,sipping my water,"The crowd was amazing!" I smiled and sat down. 

"The crowd loved you,like always!" Nick smiled and I hugged him," Chicago was beast!" I smiled,"Now I'm going to get some sleep,Night." I hugged all of them and headed to my room,I shut the door. I took off my clothes and slipped my pajamas on.

"Demi"

"Demi"

"Demi"

All my phone messages were from Justin,I sighed. My laptop beeped,I looked at the screen

"JustinBieber wants to video chat." I sighed and hite accept.

"Yes,finally!" Justin smiled,"How are you baby?" He asked,"I really would love to talk to you,but I am really tired..can we talk tomorrow?" I bit my lip,feeling guilty.

He looked at me,hurt.

"I promise you,I'll talk tomorrow."

"That's what you said 9 weeks ago..after that you haven't been answering anything from me.." Justin refixed his hair,"I know,I know,I'm sorry,I've been busy,but I am really tired."

"Call me when you you're not. I don't even know my girlfriend anymore." Justin disconnected the chat,"Just--" I sighed and shut my laptop.

I sat on my bed and started writing some songs,"And we take, take, take it for granted that we’ll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes.." I tweeted.

I continued writing.

..

"Demi,wake up.." Joe threw a pillow at m,e,I opened my eyes with paper stuck to my cheek,"What?" I pulled the paper off of me. 

"We got souncheck." Joe laughed and picked up the paper,"You've got your way of speaking,even the air you're breathing?" he looked at me,I snatched the paper back and bit my lip.

"What happen?..did you guys break up?" Joe sat next to me,"No..we just had a fight last night..how I haven't talked to him in a long time.." I sighed."Why haven't you?" Joe looked at me,"Because..after shows,I'm tired..and he wants to talk..I'll deal with it.." I sighed.

"Okay." Joe smiled at me,"Dems?" He looked at me.

"Yeah?" I looked at him,"Sorry,I ruined our relationship...it was a good one...while it lasted atleast." Joe shrugged,"Hey,forget about it. Past is the past." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I got up and changed out of my pajamas.

Concert..

I put on a pink Jane Norman Printed Bandeau chop Top anda black leather biker vest and skinny leather trousers with jeffrey campbell spiked boots. My makeup artist did my makeup as my hairstylist did my hair.

..

"Please welcome our friend Demi Lovato!" The Jonas Brothers introduced and  I ran on stage and hugged all three of them,"Thanks! How are you guys?!" I yelled to the crowd.

I started singing Hold Up,Lightweight,Give Your Heart A Break.

"Tell me who's that,who's that,who's that boy?" I finished the song. I smiled at the crowd,"Ya'll wanna hear a new song,I wrote last night?" I asked and the crowd screamed.

I strapped on a guitar and started playing,

"Tell me what to do ooo bout you

I already know what I can see in your eyes
When you telling the truth
Because it's been a long time coming
So where you running to
Tell me what to do ooo bout you" I smiled at the crowd.

"You've got your way of speaking

Even the air you're breathing
You could be anything but don't know what to believe in
You've got the world before you
If I could only show you
But you don't know what to do

Tell me what to do ooo bout you
Something on your mind
Baby all of the time
You can bring down a room
oh yeah
This day's been coming
I say it's nothing new
So tell me what to do ooo bout you..

You've got your way of speaking
Even the air you're breathing
You could be anything but don't know what to believe in
You've got the world before you
If I could only show you
But you don't know what to do"

"You think about it

Can you ever change
Finish what you started
Make me wanna stay
Tired of conversation
Show me something real
Find out what your part is
Play it how you feel

Tell me what to do ooo bout you
Is there anyway anything I can say won't break us in two
I can't stop loving you yeah
Tell me what to do ooo bout you."

I finished the song and the crowd clapped,"Thank you guys." I smiled.

Justin's POV.

"Why don't you go visit her?" Barbara said while we were cleaning tables,"I would,but I have to work.." I sighed,scrubbing the table,angerily.

"Justin Drew Bieber,call off some days,go see your girlfriend,fiance'." she smiled at me,"I don't even know where she would be at." I sighed.

"Here is an idea,you call her and ask,dumbass." Barbara smirked,"I don't know.." I sighed."You don't want to go see her,maybe you're the problem,Justin...she loves you,I can tell." Barbara smiled.

I smiled at the ground,"Well,I do love her..I guess you're right..I'm going to a party tomorrow night,wanna come with,as friends?" I smiled.

"Of course,I'm up for some partayy." Barbara smiled,"Never do that again." I laughed

----------------------------

Sorry,if it's boring,forgive me :c 

this book is ending like 2 chapters soon.. D; THE MADNESS!!

Thank you all who have read this & I hope you guys still do! This is my very first book I have ever written(or typed) so I cannot appreciate you guys enough.

Much love,

Anna.