Fourteen.

Demi's POV.

"Thank you boys,I had a good time." I smiled and hugged them each. "Bye,goodnight!" I smiled and shut my door. I layed on my bed,tired from the big day I had today. New york seems like a good place,I will love it.

There was a knock on my door. "Coming." I sighed and got up from my bed and opened it. There were 3 handsome guys. "Um..hello?"

"Are you the new girl?"

"Yeah."

"I told you she would be hot!"

"Um..I may I help you?"

"Ignore him. We just came by to see the new girl."

"Look,I like to be called Demi,not the new girl."

"Okay,well,hello Demi,I'm Kevin Jonas."  He introduced,he had brown  curly hair and some sideburns,with brown eyes.

"And I'm Nick Jonas." He had brown curly hair with brown eyes,but noy sideburns.

"Joe Jonas." He smiled.  He has short brown hair with brown eyes and these black hipster glasses.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. "Where are you from?" Kevin asked. "I'm from California. You?"

"I'm from New Jersey." Kevin said.

"Arizona." Joe said.

"Texas." Nick said,"Our parents like to move."

"I notice." I laughed a little,"Look,you guys are sweet,but I'm really tired,I would like to be alone."

"Okay,we understand. We see you later,Demi." Joe said as they walked off and I shut the door. I flopped on my bed,exhausted.

Then my door knocked AGAIN. "Can't a girl get any peace!?" I yelled and got up and answered the door.

"Justin.."

"Hey Dems."

"What are you doing here?!"

"Don't you remember my dad lives in New York?.."

"I...I..totally forgot." I hesistated,"Justin,your not suppose to be here. only students only."

"Are you saying you're not happy to see me."

"I never said that,Justin."

"Sure sounded like it."

"I just don't want to get in trouble." I sighed,"I tried calling you the past months anyways."

"My phone got disconnected,okay. My dad isn't the richest man."

I looked at his brown eyes and I sighed,"Why are you doing here?"

"I saw you going to burger king with five guys and I just had to see you."

I smiled a little,"They were just saying sorry since they silly stringed my house.."

"Demi,I missed you. This can be a sign that we are meant to be."

"Justin,I love you..but I'm starting college soon. I don't know if I'll have time for you.."

"When do you start college?

"In 3 weeks."

"We have 3 weeks together and I know we can work this out."

I looked at him and smiled,"if you are committing,then I am."

He pulled me into a kiss and smiled,"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled,pulled him and shut the door. "Nice dorm." He smiled,"Thanks. I'm going to hit the hay,I'm exhausted." I smiled and changed into my pajamas and turned around and laughed,"Close your mouth.It's not attractive." I laughed again and I got into my bed and he slipped his shirt off and took off his hat.

"What did you do to your hair?"

"Dad won a bet and I had to color my hair dark brown." Justin said as he crawled into bed with me. He put his arm around me  and I cuddled up next to him. 

The next day.

I woke up before Justin and I started kissing his neck,but he groanded and turned to the other side,I laughed a little. I got on top of him,"Someone is grumpy this morning." I smiled and started nibbling on his ear. "Okay,I'm awake." Justin chuckled.

"Yay." I smiled,but continued nibbling. "Demi.."He put his hands up my shirt. "Yeah?" I smiled,"I want you to meet my dad."

I pulled away,"What!?" I looked at him. "I want you to meet my dad and my step brother and sister." He smiled at me,"Sure,I'll love too." I smiled.

.....

I got out of the shower and slipped on a Luca Couture short floral blue dress with light wash blue jean chopped jacket and white plaited leather sandals with a black purse and I put my hair into a side braid.

"You look beautiful." Justin complimented,I smiled,"Thanks baby." I pecked his lips. The door knocked and I was busy putting on makeup,"Can you get that?"

"Sure."

Justin's POV.

I went to open the door,"Hey De-- Hello." This blonde headed boy said. "Sup." I crossed my arms. "Is Demi here?.." He said nervously. "Who are you?"

"I'm Niall...Niall Horan..You?"

"Demi's attractive boyfriend,Justin."

"Justin!" Demi yelled and went to the door,"Ignore him. What's up Niall?" She glared at me and then smiled at Niall. "Nevermind..I see you are busy..I'll catch you later." He ran off. "What a pussy." I smirked.

"Justin,that was real rude." Demi looked at me,"He likes you Demi. I have to scare him somehow. He was trying to call leadership on you,I already did."

"What am I now!? A dog?! am I your bitch now?!" She glared at me,"No. But you are mine." I leaned in to kiss her but she pulled away. "He is really nice,Justin."

"You don't know that. He's probably just trying to get into your pants."

"Justin! Stop."

"Hey Demi,I was--" Joe came by.

"I fucked her." I said and kissed Demi and she pulled away.

"Um....I'll see you later." Joe walks by. "PUSSY!" I yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK,JUSTIN!?! You are embarassing me!! I don't like none of them." Demi glared at me and I took her hands,"But I love you.."

She snatched her hands back,"Whatever,I think you should just go home..Jealously took a toll on you and if you don't trust me..just go home.." She looked at me.

"Demi,I--"

"Go home."

"Demi,please,I-"

"Don't make it harder then it's suppose to be. Just go home."

"Fine." I sighed and I leaned in to kiss her but she turned her face so I kissed her cheek. "Don't be mad at me." I begged.

"Bye Justin." She said then shut the door in my face.

I looked down and walked home.

...

"Hey bud." My dad greeted when I walked inside our house. "Hey Brother!" Jazzy said. "Hey." I headed to my room and slammed the door.

Minutes later my dad comes in,"What did we say about slamming doors!?" "Sorry,dad." I sighed. "What's wrong?" He looked at me.

"I screwed up...I got jealous and I embarassed Demi and made her mad and it's over." I sighed. "Give her a few days,she'll come around,Just."

"I don't know dad..I never made her that mad.." I sighed.

-------------------------------------------------

Rut Roo.

Ahaha enjoy!

-Anna.