4.5 • Hotshot

November 21st - 11:02pm

Meghan's POV

I sighed and whined. I love parties, believe me, I do. But... not this party. No, not this one. This was one of those nights you just don't want to do anything with your life. Today was one of those nights.

I (somehow) made it through the party. God knows how. Right now I'm with a guy, Charlie. Charlie Puth. "So..." He started nervously. I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. "The first song I wrote since getting here. It's called, erm, Marvin Gaye," he sighed, unsure.

"You sure about that title buddy? You sound unsure!" I chuckled to him, his cheeks became tinged with a light pink. "I'm sorry," I apologised, still laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"You're not," he spoke pointedly, laughing now himself.

"True. Very true," I smirked. "So, Puth, the song."

"Oh yeah," he laughed at himself, pressing the play button on his Mac. Immediately I heard an old school sound. A catchy melody, played on a piano.

'Lets Marvin Gaye and get it on'

It was nice, a very good song. But Charlie left almost immediately after he started to sing. He turned a shade of red and left the room, head down. Into the kitchen I think. You could tell it wasn't produced yet, not entirely. The only instrument was the piano and his vocals, which were very good. Charlie returned with a bag of chips.

"Want some?" He asked me, holding them up so I could see. I smirked. Obviously I wanted chips. I took a few in my hand and began eating them one by one.

"That was really good," I commented, "It would probably sound better as a duet. And produced fully, but that's kind of a given." He laughed nervously and I smiled at him. "This is where you ask me to be on your song," I prompt him, chuckling a little. He looks up at me and meets my gaze, all while choking on a chip. I smirked at him.

"Seriously?!" He asked in disbelief, I just nodded. "But... But you're Meghan Trainor!"

"Thanks for the reminder," I raised my eyebrows with a laugh. He blushed.

"But I mean... Really? You would seriously like to be on my song?" He is voice dropped so it was a bit softer. Aww. I never had him pegged as the shy type, granted, I had only known him for a few hours.

"Well not if you don't ask me, hurry it up, Puth!" He chuckled.

"Meghan Trainor-" he began.

"-Yes Charlie Puth?" I interrupted. He shook his head lightly.

"Would you be on my debut single with Atlantic records called Marvin Gaye?" I faked shock.

"I can't believe you asked me! You could've asked anyone but me-" I started sarcastically, only to be shutdown by Mr Charlie Puth.

"Just say yes or no," he laughed at me.

"Of course," I said softer, more gently. I came right up to his face. He leaned his forehead against mine and his hot breath was fanning my face. "Yes Charlie Puth, I would love to." He closed the small gap between our lips. What I felt was magical, indescribable. Perfect. What began as a sweet kiss soon became rough and before I knew it I was pressed up against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist. "We're... both... sober... right?" I managed to question between heated kisses. He smirked against my lips.

"I only had one beer," Charlie shrugged, breaking away temporarily to look me dead in the eye. I smirked back.

"I had one glass," I admitted. He grinned at me before our lips collided once more. He carried me to his bedroom and laid me down on his bed. Clothes were forgotten and lips were swollen, nakedness and heated passion. Lipstick stains and other people clothes, condoms and sticky skin.

Charlie's POV

"That. Was. Amazing," Meghan huffed breathlessly, falling back onto my mattress.

"The scratches on my back agree," I nodded with a smirk. Her golden hair clung to her forehead which was coated with a thin layer of sweat. I grinned. She was beautiful. My little miss perfect. Her green eyes twinkled with lust and mischief, as did mine I'm sure. She smiled warmly at me and melted my heart. Meghan Trainor. Her hair was slightly wavy from her sleeping and wearing a braid, the sheets stopped just above her boobs. I stared. She coughed, "Hey Puth! Eyes up here!" She giggled and my cheeks burned furiously, with a smirk of course.

"Sorry," I said unapologetically, she rolled her eyes.

"No you're not."

"True. Very true," I chuckled, us or imitating the conversation from earlier.

She gathered up her clothes and dressed herself, before disappearing into the kitchen. Just as I was about to pull my shirt over my head Meghan's head appeared. "Cheese or Pepperoni?" She asked, obviously on the phone to a pizza company.

"Cheese," I shrugged, I wasn't in the mood for pepperoni. She put her hand over the built in microphone so the person on the other end couldn't hear her.

"And you can leave the shirt off," she bit her lip and winked at me and it drove me crazy. I lolled into the living room and sat on the couch waiting for the pizza to arrive. The pizza guy came, we tipped him and Meghan placed the pizza down and turned to me.

We just looked into each others eyes for several moments, me lost in her gaze, her eyes swimming in adoration. "So, Meghan Trainor, are you going to give me your number?" I asked her wearing a smirk.

"Hmmm," she fake thought for a moment. "No," she said finally, giggling. I put a hand to my chest.

"Why not? I'm obviously the man of your dreams, your Prince Charming, your one true love," I joked and she laughed. In my face.

"Yeah, yeah, Puth. Don't push it." I rolled my eyes.

"So, sunshine, how 'bout it?"

"I wouldn't keep your hopes up hotshot," she chuckled, lightly shaking her head. After that I pulled her onto the couch and wrapped my arms around her so that she couldn't escape. She gave up on escaping after 5 minutes, sensing almost immediately that she wasn't going to escape. She just snuggled further into me and we continued to watch South Park. Not the most romantic of TV shows, but eh, we enjoyed it so it's fine. After about the third episode, Meghan turned around in my arms yawning. "Charlie?" She mumbled.

"Yes, Meghan?" I asked her exhausted form. She leaned up towards me and pressed a soft kiss against my lips, it only lasted a few seconds but it was so sweet and perfect. "You're a really good guy." I smiled.

"Thank you sunshine," I kissed her forehead gently. Her breathing evened out and her eyes were lightly closed. She looked so damn peaceful when she sleeps. I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom, gently laying her down on my bed, removing her jacket and pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. Then, I snuggled into her from behind, much like we were on the couch. I like this girl, I like this girl a lot.

A/N: Hey so this was originally chapter 1 to a full story but before you ask: NO I AM NOT WRITING THE STORY! I gave up on it and I have given up on it, I haven't touched it in over a month. Yeah, I'm not writing it. 
But... I am working on something for you guys ;)

Stay strong lovelies, 

-Faye x