2.6 • Positvely Positive

No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This cannot be happening. It cannot be staring me in the face. It just can't be. It's impossible. Well, I suppose it's not impossible, but we used protection!

Let me start from the beginning:

- - - -

"Hey Meghan?" Ryan asked, sounding bored.

"Hey Ryan?" I mimicked. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm bored," he complained, dragging out 'bored'.

"I had a feeling you were gonna say that," I laughed. He sent me a pleading look, "Well what do you want me to do about it Ryan?"

"I dunno," he caved in eventually, huffing as he did so. I smiled triumphantly and turned back to the TV where South Park was playing. After a half hour to an hour, he spoke again. "Hey Meghan?"

I sighed, "Yes, Ryan?"

"You've gained weight," he spoke pointedly.

"I don't care," I mumbled. As much as I didn't care, it did kinda hurt coming from my own brother.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then how did you mean it?" I snapped. Hurt flashed in his eyes for a split second, before they returned to their previous concerned state.

"Like it's a, like a baby bump," he admitted nervously, gulping. I looked to my stomach.... He was right. In a panic I jumped from the couch.

"JoJo!" I saw her almost immediately, she was in her room reading her book. Her glasses were still on.

"What's up Meg?"

"Right. You're bound with confidentiality correct?" I asked her.

"Um, yes... Why?" I ignored her question.

"And I can fire you if you break it," I finished, she looked at me nervously.

"Y-yes," she gulped.

"I need you to go and get something for me," I said quietly, feeling small. She looked visibly relieved, but worry was now etched onto her features.

"What Meg? What do you need me to get?" I know she didn't mean it, but she sounded so patronising, like she was talking to a child.

"I need you to get me a pregnancy test," I said in a whisper, trying to hold back tears. What if I actually was pregnant?

"Okay. You go wait in your room. I'll be back in 10-20 minutes tops okay?" I nodded, no longer trusting my voice. Sure enough, 10 minutes later and the door to my bedroom creaked open, revealing JoJo, and the box clutched in her hand. "Hey," she smiled at me, handing me the box. I smiled gratefully.

"Thanks JoJo."

"No problem, you want me to stay here or go to my room?"

"Stay," I whispered immediately, taking right hold of her hand.

"Okay," she chuckled a little. I went to go pee on a stick, and hope to dear god that I would not be seeing a plus sign today. As soon as I finished I flushed the toilet and put the test on the sink. JoJo came in. "Hey Meg," she smiled sympathetically at me and put an arm around my shoulder. "You know what ever that test says you'll be okay." No, I didn't. That's what scares me the most.

After that, JoJo left me alone with my thoughts. Just me, myself, and this baby. And now here we are. Present day. The dad doesn't know, Ryan doesn't even know I'm dating anyone. I sigh and let out a shaky breath, after that I lay on my bed feeling sorry for myself, even though it was my fault I was in this position. I'm not ready for kids. I'm 21 years old. I have a career. I hardly have time for my boyfriend. I was wearing a pink onesie. I want Biggie. I just need to hug Biggie and for my brother to make me laugh. That's all I need. I reluctantly pulled myself up and lugged myself downstairs. "Hey Meghan," Ryan sighed, coming to sit next to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. "How're you holding up?" He asked, "JoJo said you weren't doing too well."

"... I'm not sure," I admitted.

"Do you know who the dad is?" He asked tentatively.

"Who do you think I am Ryan?! Some kind of slut?!" I snapped at him, exasperated. Today was not my day.

"No of course not!" He pulled me in for a hug, "Of course I don't, I love you." I just sobbed into Ryan's shoulder, my tears landing on his shirt. After a while, I was certain I physically couldn't cry anymore. "You need to tell him," Ryan stated.

As if I didn't know that Ryan, thank you for this amazing revelation.

"I know," I sighed. After this, no other words were passed between us about the situation. We played around for a while, Ryan pretended to be a dead fish (A/N: Thank you Meghan's snapchat for allowing me to see that, pure comedy, lmao) and I cuddled with Biggie for a little while. "I'm gonna go call him," I say, while we watched family guy. I knew Ryan would know who I was talking about. He nodded and I walked out of the room, phone in sweaty hands.
What's he gonna say? I'm not sure. Let's hope it's good.

"Charlie?" I asked, he answered after two rings.

"Hey Meg Meg, what's up?" I felt myself tearing up again.

"N-nothing... we need to talk."

"Are you breaking up with me?" he asked, he sounded hurt.

"No! I mean, no. But I need to tell you this in person."

"Um, okay. I'll be there in 5." Then he hung up and left me alone with my thoughts again. My cruel thoughts. True to his word, Charlie was there a little over 6 minutes later. Yes, I was counting. There was a knock at the door. I trudged downstairs. Ryan was already at the door.

"Oh hey Charlie, now's not a good time..."

"Meghan said she wanted to talk. I was just on the phone to her."

"Oh." Ryan's eyebrows furrowed as he thought, then his eyes widened in realization. He's got it. "Um, come in."

"Thanks."

"Hey Charlie," I smiled a plastic smile.

"Hey Megs.... You wanted to talk?" I just saw Ryan pointing to Charlie from behind him and mouthed 'him?' I just nodded, answering both questions. Charlie and I headed up to my bedroom. We sat corss legged on the bed.

"Well.... Um, I'm pregnant..." His eyelids grew wide, showcasing those gorgeous eyes to me.

"Are- are you sure?" I nodded. I wanted to cry.

"Please don't leave me," I choked out. He looked at me with a sad smile and sympathy evident in his eyes.

"I would never leave you."

A/N: Hi! Not much new here... I still hate school if that's news? I only like English, Geography and PE. However, I am not looking forward to the indoor field compition coming up, I am so going to lose again. *Sighs* Sorry Miss Sanders!

~Faye x

(P.S Welcome to New York just came on and it's my jam, go listen to it!)