Chapter 14

~Chapter 14~

~Victoria's POV~ 

    I woke up the next morning surrounded by the five boys. I climbed over their sleeping figures and made my way down the steps, into the kitchen. My stomach started to growl. I walked over to the fridge in search of any type of food. I found a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. That gave me an idea. I searched the cabinets for a jar of nutella, and thank goodness, they actually have a jar! YAY! I set the jar on the table and went over to the drawers in search of a butter knife. I found one and began to make a nice nutella sandwich, pouring my self a glass of milk as well. I put the loaf of bread away after I cut my self a small piece and put the gallon of milk away also. I began to eat my sandwich in a peaceful silence.

       After finishing my nice breakfast, I sat on the couch and watched Spongebob for a little bit. I started to hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I heard a chuckle behind me. I turned to face a shirtless Zayn. 

       "Good Morning, babe." He said now coming to join me on the couch. 

       "Good Morning." I said, shyly, turning my attention back to the screen. Zayn snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I looked up at him, admiring his angelic features. Zayn smirked. I blushed and looked down only to be mesmerized by his very toned stomach. Man, this boy is extremely fit! Zayn laughed and looked down at me. I just forgot he can read my thoughts...

        "I see our British and Irish terms are starting to rub off on you. I think it's cute." He said, whispering the last part in my ear. I blushed like mad and he chuckled at my reaction. He pulled me onto his lap and my heart started racing. I looked at him and he smirked again, his gaze never leaving mine.

          "I love the reaction we get from you." He took my hand and placed it on my heart, his hand on mine.  My heart was beating really fast. I blushed and looked up at him again. He grinned. I gave him a small smile in return. He chuckled and crashed his lips to mine. I felt my heart beat increase underneath the palm of my hand. The kiss was tender and gentle. It took my breath away. His kisses leaving a trail along my jaw line and down the side of my neck. I felt his fangs grazing my skin. I gasped. His fangs gently pierced my skin, burning for a split second until it became pure pleasure. Zayn moaned softly in my ear, sending chills up and down my spine. Zayn was definitely right, they do have an extreme effect on me. Zayn chuckled and pulled away.

            "Told you so, babe." I giggled and rolled my eyes. I watched as he bit his wrist and held it in front of my lips. I drank a few drops of his blood and once again, the burning sensation in my wrist returned. Zayn took my wrist and kissed the sign, the sensation disappearing. Still don't know how on Earth they do that! Zayn laughed and shook his head. 

              "Oh darling, there are so many things you still don't know." Zayn said, brushing his fingers along the side of my neck. The feeling returning, causing me to laugh. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and stood up. I looked down at my wrist as I walked into the kitchen. All of the boys stood in front of me with their arms crossed and wide smirks on their face. Uh-oh. I know what that means!

             "Umm 'ello boys. I'm just gonna-" I quickly turned around and made a run for it. Thank goodness my ankle is all better now. I heard the boys chasing after me. I ran faster but unfortunately, they are faster than me when they use their vampire speed. This is going to be good. I screamed as I was grabbed from my waist and was being pulling back. There was no use escaping their tight grip so I stopped struggling and I was pulled over someone's shoulder. I sighed in defeat. 

             "Zayn was right, you did catch a little of our accent along with the terms. That is going to make this just twice as fun." An Irish accent spoke.

             "Niall! Let me down!" I whined. He just laughed. 

             "Can't do that, princess." I huffed. 

             "Can you at least tell me where you're taking me and why?" 

             "Nope. Sorry, babe." Zayn said. Great...

~Author's Note~

        Hey guys!!!! Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU!!!!! I love you all and stay tuned because an exciting chapter is coming up! Keep voting and/or commenting!! ~Victoria xox