Chapter 11

~Chapter 11~

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you all for every read I've been getting on this story! Thanks for all the votes and positive comments as well! I just wanted to let you know that I have done some major editing on the first 3 chapters and added something very important to the end of Chapter 10. Please go back and read the last couple of paragraphs from that chapter and then read this chapter. Thanks! Keep voting and commenting! Love you all! ~Victoria xox

      ~Liam's POV~

     After knowing that Victoria was sound asleep, I got up from the bed and went downstairs into our library. I grabbed an old leather book and sat in the desk in the center of the room. The book's cover page read SIGNS AND SIGNALS. Victoria had an infinity sign on her wrist after we shared blood and the sign means something. Every mate has a different sign when they become mated and the sign represents her future and the powers she will have when we turn her. 

     I flipped through the pages of the old book and found her sign. The page read:

     INFINITY: A sign given to those who have more than one mate. 

     FUTURE: The future for this mortal will be decided by his or her mates. More than likely, the mortal will be turned to a vampire or a werewolf. The mortal may also be turned into a hybrid if his or her mate is more than one creature. If turned into a vampire, they will have complete control over their blood lust as soon as the transition is complete. The vampire will not need to drink human blood. Only animal blood. 

      POWERS: This mortal is very special because he or she will inherit the all the powers that his or her mates have. He or she will get one additional power. The power to memorize memories and share them with others. This mortal is very special and extremely rare. Many slayers hunt for this mortal so keep him or her safe.

        Wow. I need to show the boys. This is amazing! We finally found her! I ripped the page out of the book and ran vampire speed up the stairs, knocking on everyone's doors except my own. The boys all walked out very sleepily and groaning. 

      "Liam, why did you wake us up?" Harry whined.

       "This was too incredible to keep to my self." I smiled, showing them the piece of paper.

       "What is it?" Niall asked, squinting at the paper.

        "It's Victoria's sign. It shows us her future and her powers after we turn her. She has an-" I was cut of as Niall snatched the paper out of my hand and finished my sentence for me.

       "Infinity. She has the infinity sign! That's a rare sign! She really is special." Niall smiled brightly and read over the paper.

        "Wow." Zayn, Harry, and Louis said simultaneously while looking over Niall's shoulder to read the paper. I nodded in agreement. We all went downstairs and we began to talk about random things, deciding that we didn't want to go back to sleep. We were all laughing at a joke Harry made. I looked over to Zayn who had wide eyes and wasn't laughing with the rest of us. The rest of the boys followed my gaze.

        "Lads...somethings wrong with her. I can't read her thoughts any more." Zayn said, looking around at us with a look of horror. 

        "Zayn, she is sleeping. She's fine." Harry said. Zayn shook his head. 

         "No...she's not okay...I can read her dreams when she sleeps...I can't read anything at all now." We gave each other worried glances. Zayn was the first to dash up the stairs and into my bedroom. We quickly followed behind. 

       When we walked into the room, we saw Victoria gripping the sheets tightly and taking sharp breaths as if she was in pain. Zayn walked near her and put his hand on her hand. She screamed out in pain and Zayn jumped back. 

       "Please don't hurt me. Please." She whispered, tears falling from her eyes and onto the sheets. We looked at each other, concern was written on everyone's face. I knelt down next to her.

       "We would never hurt you, sweetheart. We're here to protect you." I whispered. Her eyes fluttered open, revealing green eyes instead of her usual warm brown eyes. She looked at me strangely.

        "You're lying. You're going to hurt me." She backed away from me and the boys. I moved closer to her and she started to cry harder. I turned to look at the boys. They were just as confused as I was. 

         "Niall, go call Dr. Garrett. He'll know whats going on." Niall nodded and walked out of the room. 

         "Victoria? What's gotten into you?" Harry asked. She shook her head. 

         "Why are her eyes green instead of brown Liam?" Louis asked. 

         "I have no idea..." I looked back at her. She was shaking with fear. Just then Dr. Garrett walked into the room with Niall trudging behind him. He looked at Victoria and then at me. 

          "Niall explained everything. I know what's going on." He gestured towards Victoria's bandaged ankle. "I think you might have forgotten that she had a broken ankle when you ran her out of your house to come here." He lifted up the sheets that were hiding her ankle. Her ankle glowed green. I gave Dr. Garrett a questioning look. 

          "Her ankle caught onto a poisonous soul branch, thus giving her those green eyes and a different personality. That's why she is acting so different. Luckily, this is easy to treat and she should be back to her self in about 3 to 4 hours." We all let out a sigh of relief. 

         "Thank goodness!" I smiled. 

~Author's Note~

       Hey! I'm sorry for such the long wait but Chapter 11 is posted! I hope you liked it! Comment and/or vote! Thank you soooo soooo much for everything guys! It's incredible at all of the reads and votes! Thank you!!! Love you all! ~Victoria xox