Chapter 10

~Chapter 10~

  ~Harry's POV~

     We searched and searched for her but we couldn't find her. As we walked around upstairs, checking every room as we went by, I heard a faint heartbeat in Niall's room. I motioned the boys towards his door and quietly opened it. I didn't see her but her heartbeat got louder and louder the more closer I got to the bed. I walked over to the side of the bed and closed the window. I checked underneath the bed and I found her laying there with a tear running down her cheek. I touched her ankle and she flinched. Her eyes shot open and landed on mine. Her eyes held fear and confusion. She pushed her self away from me and Liam reached down and pulled her out from underneath the bed gently. She looked around at all of us and gave us a confused look.

      "What happened? Why were you guys being so scary?" Her voice was shaky and quiet. We all gave her confused looks.

      "What are you talking about, love?" Zayn asked. She looked around at us again.

      "You all had red eyes earlier, and you were chasing me. It was really scary." She said, confused. Zayn gave her another confused look. His eyes widened when he looked her in the eyes. The other clans are here. They sent her a bad thought which made her think different of us. This is not good...soo not good. We all looked at Liam. His eyes were wide too.

       "What do we do?" I asked.

      "I don't know. We can't finish the process now. She is too weak. We have to get out of here. We have to move. Now." Liam said. His voice motivating. Victoria looked around confused. Niall picked her up and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and hugged him tight. 

      "Ready, Set, Go!!" Liam shouted and we all ran with vampire speed out of the house. We ran for miles until we reached our little cottage hidden in the mountains behind our real home. I watched as Niall set Victoria down on the couch. She looked around the little house and half smiled. We all ran our hand through our hair while Victoria watched and giggled. We turned and looked at her. She was smiling and laughing. We gave her confused looks and she laughed harder.

      "Why are you laughing, princess?" Niall asked her. She calmed down and looked at the floor.

      "You boys look adorable when you're frustrated." She said kind of quietly. We chuckled and she looked up at us. "I'm sorry." She said. We chuckled and took turns giving her a hug.

     "It's quite alright, babe." I whispered in her ear while I hugged her tight. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I chuckled and she blushed. She reminds me of Niall. She blushes really easily like him. 

       We all sat on the couch and Liam turned on the TV. We sat and watched TV until Victoria fell asleep. Liam then picked her up and brought her to his room. We all said our good nights and headed off for bed. It's been a really long day.

~The next day: Victoria's POV~

          When I woke up the next morning, instead of finding Niall beside me, I found Liam. I turned around and nuzzled my head into his chest. He chuckled.

      "Good morning, love." 

      "Fancy seeing you here Liam." I giggled. He chuckled and hugged me tightly. After he let go, he got up and walked towards his closet. He took out a clean shirt and set it on the edge of the bed.

        "I'm just going to change my shirt. Hang on a second." I nodded and sat up on the bed. He turned around, his back now facing me. I watched as he took off his shirt, showing the muscles on his back flexing and relaxing.