Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~

       ~Louis's POV~

            Sometimes, being able to see the future is incredible. Other times, its just a horrid nightmare. Victoria's future wasn't looking good at the moment. She blacked out because what I saw was bad. That's just what my power does. I never understood it.

         "What did you see Lou?" Zayn asked, Snapping me out of my thoughts. Concern clear in his voice. The boys were all kneeling in front of Victoria, worried looks on their faces.

         "We need to turn her. Soon." I simply said. The boys gave each other confused looks.

        "What are you talking about Lou?!" Niall asked, completely confused. 

         "We need to change her. The clans are coming for her. We need to do it fast." I said.

          "How can we change her now? She wouldn't be able to change, she will be too weak after we've all drank from her. It just can't be done in one day." Liam said, concern written all over his features.

          "Well they are still pretty far away. They are coming from Italy. We are still here in America." I said. "We have at least a day or two." 

            "Okay but who is going to start the mating?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow. The boys looked around at each other. Niall stepped forward timidly.

             "I-I will go first." He said shyly. The boys nodded and stood up. Victoria stirred in her sleep and we chuckled. Her perfect brown eyes fluttered open and she sat up. She looked around at us and a look of confusion crossed her features.

             "What just hap-"

            "You fell asleep on the couch, love." Niall said as his eyes flashed a sea-blue green color. Victoria's eyes did the same and she nodded her head. Niall and his powers...

~Victoria's POV~

                 "What just hap-"

                 "You fell asleep on the couch, love." Niall interrupted me before I could finish my question. My mind went blank and I simply nodded. The boys smiled down at me and I looked up at them, confused on why they were smiling. They came closer and closer towards me and their smiles turned into smirks.

                "Um what are you guys doing?" I asked. I got no answer. They just crept closer and closer. What in the world is going on?!? I stood up and jumped off the back of the couch. Now I was scared. They kept coming at me. I spotted the door on the other side of the room and bolted for it. No one caught me so I kept running. I ran out of the door and looked frantically for a place to hide. I saw an opened closet door and sprinted to it. I closed the door and found a huge pile of blankets in the corner. I hid my self inside the blankets and listened carefully for any footsteps.

               I was hiding for about 5 minutes now and I didn't hear anything outside the door. I got out of the blankets and opened the door slightly and slowly. I peeked out and saw no one...this is more weirder than I thought...I started to hear whispering and footsteps. Must be the boys trying to figure a plan on how to catch me. I have to get out of here...I opened the door slightly again and saw that there was still no one there. I slipped out of the closet door and carefully walked over to the stairs. I looked left, right, forwards, and behind me to make sure the boys weren't following me and quietly walked up the stairs, into Niall's bedroom. I closed the door quietly and looked for another place to hide. There wasn't any clever place to hide than underneath Niall's bed. But Niall will find me...I thought to myself. Maybe I can make it look like I ran away by opening the window...I gave my plan a go and opened the window wide open. I heard loud thuds, meaning the boys were coming. I dropped to the floor quietly and rolled underneath Niall's bed. The footsteps got louder and louder and I knew for sure my plan would fail but I noticed the footsteps got quieter. I watched underneath the door as the many pairs of feet walked right past the room's door. "Yes!" I whispered to myself. My luck had changed for the first time since I got here.

         After about five minutes, I started to get sleepy. Today has been a long day. i closed my eyes and started thinking...thinking about my family and my friends. I felt a single tear roll down my cheek as I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

~Author's Note~

         What did you think the boys were doing? Comment what you think and sorry about the long wait on this chapter. I've been really busy with softball and school. Comment and/or Vote and Thank You so much for reading my story! The reads are outstanding! I never thought anyone would read my story! Thank You sooo much and keep reading! I think you're going to like the next chapter! 

                     ~Victoria xox