Chapter 21

~Victoria's POV~
   I awoke in a big room, on a big comfy bed, with four strong arms around me. My head still hurt and my body felt sore. I tried to get up but my lack of energy only got my arm to move up a bit. It was still dark out and I wondered where on Earth was I. The door opened a little and the two boys on either side of me stirred. I closed my eyes to feign sleep and the door opened all the way. The two boys awoke with a startle.

   "Calum, what's wrong?" Who I recognized as Luke's voice, said.

   "I think I heard someone downstairs." Calum replied worriedly.

   "I'll go check. Stay here with Vic." Ashton said and got out of the bed. He walked out of the room as Calum entered. Luke went back to wrapping his arms around me as Cal got under the covers next to me. He put an arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I shivered as his skin made contact with mine. It was like ice. Both boys felt me shiver and they embraced me a bit tighter. I let out a little huff as now I really couldn't get up. The door opened again and I opened one eye to see who it was. Ashton walked in and caught me looking. I quickly closed my eye. Luckily, I have Cal and Luke to protect me from him.

   "I know you're awake, princess." Ash whispered. I shivered. Luke and Cal got up and let go of me. I opened my eyes and all three boys watched me. I tried to sit up and I became successful after a few seconds of trying. Ashton walked over to me and pulled off his long sleeved shirt. My eyes widened and he chuckled.

   "Don't worry, princess. I know you're cold." I let out a sigh of relief and Ash smirked. He sat next to me and put his shirt on me. I was really big but it had a sort of warmth to it. He smiled and leaned in to place a kiss to my forehead. I looked up at him and he winked down at me. A blush rose to my cheeks. Luke and Cal then walked over and both leaned in to give me a kiss on my cheeks. I blushed deeper and a small smile found it's way to my lips. All three chuckled and Michael came running into the room. He looked at me and worry flashed through his eyes. My smile faded.

   "They're here. They're trying to get into the house. What do we do?" Michael spoke quickly. I started to get out of the bed. The boys started to make a plan as I put my shoes on and after they had settled with their plan, Michael came up to me and threw me over his shoulder. A gasp fell past my lips.

  "Michael, put me down!"

   "I can't!"

   "Why not?!"

   "Because I don't want to lose you again!" I was so confused. In the end, I just let them do as they wished. I stayed quiet. Michael and the other boys had stopped running and I noticed we were no longer inside. Michael put me down but didn't fully let go of me. He wrapped me in a hug and whispered in my ear that he was so sorry for everything. I hugged him back and told him that it was alright.

    We walked for what felt like hours upon hours. Everyone was silent so I was left with my thoughts. I thought about my family, what they were doing and where they were at the moment. I missed my family so much. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek and quickly wiped it away. I continued to think about my family and the boys. I missed them so so much. I missed Harry and his horrible jokes. I missed Liam and his smart ways to get me to smile. I missed Niall and his beautiful eyes and his warm hugs. I missed Louis and his funny personality and pranks. I missed Zayn and his beauty. I felt a few more tears fall and someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind.

    "I know you miss them, princess. I'm sorry we had to take you away like this." Luke spoke gently. We stopped walking and he turned me to face him. I kept my eyes locked on my feet. Luke placed a finger underneath my chin and tilted my head to look at him. He wiped away my tears with the pad of his cold thumb. I looked into his eyes and got lost in them again. Those baby blues always get me. He leaned in and kissed me softly and quickly.

      "I promise that you'll always be safe. No matter what. We don't want to lose you again, princess." The boys all came and hugged me tightly. I was squished in the middle.

   After another long walk, my head started to hurt again. They guys looked at me in worry as I sat down next to a near by tree. The guys then began to talk through another plan and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and there sat Niall with a smile on his face. I gasped and hugged him tightly. After a few seconds, (5 seconds to be exact...see what I did there) I was pulled back and thrown over the shoulder of someone I couldn't quite grasp the image of. I let out a gasp and a small shriek. The person ran and ran and after a while, set me down. We were in a dark place and the only thing I could see was the pair of bright green eyes staring back at me.  

     "SLEEP!" A voice commanded loudly and in an instant, everything went black.

~Author's Note~

      Hello everyone! I'm back again! So I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far. This Chapter might be really poorly written because I have been feeling under the weather lately so I'm really sorry! Let me know if you like it or if you don't like it. Your comments are all so lovely! Thank you for everything! Hope you're all felling well and having Happy Holidays if you celebrate them! Love you all!! Thank you again!! Stay beautiful, you beautiful beautiful people you! xxx ~Vicki <3