Chapter 1

*Chapter 1*

I was walking home from the movies. I caught up with my friends to see The Amazing Spider-Man at the movie theater. It was an amazing movie! So, I was on my way home when I heard leaves crackling. I looked down at might feet thinking it was me making the noise, but it wasn't.

"Strange" I thought. As I looked up, I felt a breeze on the back of my neck. I felt it really quick since my hair was tied up in a side ponytail. Alright, I know what you're thinking. You're probaly saying "It's the windy city, duh!" but it is summer and it's not that windy tonight. I turned around but saw nothing but the darkness and the trees of the night. I started to get suspisious and started walking a little faster. As soon as I got to the front door of my house, I felt two hands grip the sides of my waist, one hand grabbed my ponytail, and 2 pairs of hands grabbing both my ankles and my wrists. I wanted to scream but when I opened my mouth, no sound came out. Like I had lost my voice all of the sudden.

I opened my eyes thinking that they wouldn't hurt me because they loosened their grip on me but was greeted with a smelly cloth covering my mouth and nose.. I tried to fight the horrible sent, but it was no use. They were not going to give up. I held my breathe in until I heard a husky whisper in my ear. A familiar irish accent rang through my ears saying "Just give in love. Please?"  As if on comand, my mind went completly blank and I took a deep, shaky breathe. My eyelids began feeling heavy and as I was being lifted off my feet, my vision went blurry then black and I fell into a deep sleep with no thoughts what so ever.

*Author's Note*

      Hey guys! First chapter up! Next update is on Monday 2/18/13! Please message me if you do or don't like my story. Thanks!

         -Victoria xox