Chapter 22

HEY EVERYBODY! I'm back and hopefully better than ever with writing stories (hopefully)! I shall continue on with this story and let me tell you, things are about to get interesting... Thank you all very very much for sticking with this story and I hope you like the next part! And so we continue...

~Victoria's POV~
"SLEEP" the voice commanded. Everything went black...
      No memories have returned after that. I lay awake on a comfortable surface, unable to move. I can't speak. The moment I try to, a small gasp escapes my lips and I feel so much pain. I cannot recall how long I've been here, but I do know that I am not alone..

       A tall figure walks into the room and I let out a gasp as they move closer towards me. As they approach me, a panic settles in my chest and my breathing becomes heavier. They sit on the edge on the mattress, right next to my waist and they grab hold of my hand. A spark courses through my body and I jolt upright, scared and out of breath.

        "Everything will be okay, Victoria. Relax sweetheart," A masculine voice smooth and deep assures me, although my worries have yet to subside. That voice could only belong to the one person I didn't want to be near, for if he is here, surely the other 3 are as well. I could feel pain all over my body, but I willed myself to speak.
"Get away, Michael," I said, barely a whisper. I was too weak to do anything else, but continue to stare at the piercing green eyes that were staring right back at me. He shook his head and let out a soft chuckle, bringing my hand up to his lips and placing a kiss near my wrist. A faint glow coming from the symbol permanently etched onto my skin. Any effort to pull my hand away had me cringing and groaning in pain.
"Oh kitten, you're so weak. Let us help you, dear," he spoke. I used the smallest amount of strength I had to shake my head once. He smirked back at me and nodded his head. He took a bite out of his wrist and brought it close to my mouth.
"Never." I seethed. He chuckled and looked closer into my eyes.
"You'll do as I say, Victoria. Drink up." His eyes changed from green to this beautiful royal blue and I didn't know what had gotten into me, next thing I know, I was drinking his blood and that was all I remember.
-------------------------------------------------------
          When I woke up again, I felt better. Still weak, but better than before. I sat up and looked around the room I was settled in. It was dark and the flicker of a small candle on the side table could be seen next to me. I moved to get out of bed as carefully as I could and walked towards the door. When I opened it up a little, the coast was clear and I preceded down the hall way. This house wasn't a house...it was a mansion. I passed many doors until I came halt at the top of a long staircase that extended for what seemed like miles. I turned back around to make sure no one was around and began my way down the steps. With each step, my heart started to pump quicker as I was worried about what could be at the bottom. After what felt like hours of walking down the stairs, a new section of the mansion was revealed. I saw clear glass doors that led to what I assumed to be the backyard and a quite sigh of relief  left my lips. Finally, freedom!

Or so I thought...just as I was about to put my hand on the handles, a ringing in my ears had sent my hands flying towards my head. A pain so unbearable that I fell to my knees and screamed in agony. After a few seconds, the ringing vanished and left me gasping for breath on the ground. I could hear the chuckles of the boys as they approached me and a hand was placed on my back, soothingly rubbing circles.

"I hate to say, but you are very good at being sneaky." Luke said, with a chuckle. I stood back up with a groan and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why are you keeping me here?" I asked. The four of them stood in front of me and looked at each other. Ashton shook his head and continued to stare at me. I raised my eyebrows, but got no response back. A tingling sensation from my wrist caused me to gasp and Michael came over to me. He grabbed my wrist and held it out for the rest of the boys to see. My symbol was no longer yellow, it had turned black.