Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

~Victoria's POV~

          When I woke up the next morning, I was all alone in Niall's bedroom. I got up from the bed and made my way over to the door, passing a mirror along the way. I stopped in front of the mirror and stared back at my reflection. My hair wasn't messy but the thing I noticed was that I had a bruise on my forehead. I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and noticed another bruise on my neck where Niall had bitten me the previous night. I checked the other side of my neck and found another bruise! Woah! What in the world happened to me?! I found two more bruises on both my wrists and on both sides of my arms. I looked around the room to find something to cover the bruises. They all hurt so bad and i didn't want the boys to see them. I spotted Niall's sweater in the corner of the room, resting on a chair. I picked it up and slipped it over my head. I used the hood to cover the bruises by pulling in up around my neck and pulled the sleeves down so they covered half of my small hands. Niall's sweater was really big on me but extremely comfortable. I looked in the mirror once again, satisfied with myself, and walked out the door and down the stairs.

           I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the pleasant smell of a yummy breakfast. Yum.

          "Good Morning love!" Louis greeted me with a happy smile on his face.

          "Good Morning Louis! Fancy seeing you here!" I giggled and he chuckled. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and was met by Niall's smiling face. 

             "Good Morning princess! You look lovely in my sweater!" Niall greeted me. 

            "Sorry I used it without asking. I was cold." I said, blushing. 

             "It's fine love!" He said, placing his head in the crook of my neck. His chin rested on the bruise I had on my neck. I clenched my fist so I wouldn't scream. It was extremely painful!! 

             "You alright Victoria?" Liam asked, worry clear in his voice and on his features.

              "I'm fine. My neck just hurts a bit." I answered Liam. Niall then unwrapped his arms from my waist and went to sit down at the table. I walked over to the table and took my spot in the middle of Liam and Niall just as Harry brought me my breakfast. Yum! I began to eat as Zayn took a seat in the chair right in front of me. I watched as the boys exchanged curious looks and Zayn began watching me closely.

              "Victoria, are you sure you're okay?" Liam asked me again. 

             "I'm fine. Don't worry Liam." I reassured him. He gave Zayn a questioning look and nodded.

             "Victoria, it's hot and you are wearing a sweater and long sweats! Aren't you hot?" Harry asked.

              "Ugh...no?" I said which sounded much like a question, completely giving me away. Darn my terrible lying skills! Zayn stared at me and I stared back at him. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I got lost in Zayn's beautiful, dreamy eyes. I was snapped out of my trance when Louis spoke.

              "I think you should take off Niall's sweater, love." Louis said, starring right into my eyes. I stared right back into his eyes. I got lost in them. They were just completely beautiful. This time Niall snapped me out of the trance I was in.

               "Victoria, I really think you should listen to Louis. You're really warm." He said while bringing his hand up to my forehead. 

                "Okay." I said giving in. They were going to find out sooner or later. I slipped the sweater over my head, folded it, and handed it to Niall. The boys all looked at me with wide eyes.

               "Could it be?!" Liam said.

               "It can't be. She has only been with us three days!" Zayn said running a hand through his hair.

               "Well those bruises clearly state that it's possible!" Louis said gesturing to my arms and neck.

              "How can we be sure?" Niall asked, worried.

              "Liam, you can run some tests!" Harry said.

              "Oh Yeah! Alright. Victoria, come here." Liam said and I obeyed his command. In one swift movement, he picked me up bridal style and used his vampire speed to bring me into a room which looked much like a library. He set me down on a couch in the corner and pulled a syringe out of a duffel bag hidden under the couch. I whimpered. I hate needles.

             "Oh yeah, almost forgot." Liam came closer to me looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead, nose, and lips. I knew he used his power because I felt happy and calm. 

               "Zayn. Make her see something. Anything she wants to see." Liam instructed. Zayn looked at me and I can tell he was reading my mind. I looked back at Liam but instead of seeing Liam, I saw myself on a beach with the boys. They were all playing in the water, chasing me around the beach. It was beautiful. Amazing really. I watched as Louis caught up with me and tackled me to the ground. When I fell, I felt something puncture my wrist. The beach disappeared and I soon saw Liam again holding the syringe which was now full of my blood. I looked away quickly not wanting to see the needle that had just took some of my blood. My gaze fell upon Louis. He gave me a sympathetic smile and came closer to me to hold my hand. I weakly smiled back at him.

              "Impossible..." Liam said in shock.

~Author's Note~

        Cliff hanger!!!!!! What do you thing is going to happen next? Comment what you think! Don't forget to vote as well! 

                           ~Victoria xox