Chapter 7

• Dedicated kay Domenica Anelli and Anna Anelli

~Chapter 7~

~Liam's POV~

Impossible. It can't be. She has only been here for three days! Maybe I can run more tests? No, I can't do that to her. It's enough she has to live with five vampires...what do I do? I have to tell the rest of the boys but we can't let Victoria find out. This is top secret vampire stuff.

"Lads, can I see you out in the hall please?" I asked the boys. They nodded and we all filed out of the room leaving Victoria behind. I took the test results with me so she wouldn't see them.

"Okay, well the test results say that she...ugh...has...um..."

"Oh come on Liam, spit it out!" Harry yelled. I made a shushing noise and put my index finger up to my lips indicating to be quiet.

"Well, we imprinted on her, thus giving her those bruises. We have to finish the mating process so those bruises will go away. If we don't....she will get more bruises and eventually just.....die. It's a hard thing to go through...especially because she is only 16 years old." I said. The boys had wide eyes and gave each other worried glances. Niall began to speak.

"So we have to finish mating with her and then what.....don't tell me we have to....."

"Turn her. Yeah. We have to. Otherwise she will die! We have been searching ages for her and I don't want to let her go. Not now, not ever. I want her here, safe and happy with us. Her parents already know that we have her. They want us to protect her and that is exactly what we are going to do. Even if that means we have to turn her into one of us." I finished. The boys nodded in understanding.

"So when will we turn her? Should we let her know what's going on?" Louis asked.

"I don't know when we have to turn her but we are on a deadline. She has two weeks before she.....you know....but in the next two weeks, we have to be very careful with her. By the way she clenches her fists when you lightly touch one of her bruises, I can tell that they hurt far worse than when we bit her for the first time...So Zayn, I need you to read her mind when you think she is in pain. Then send a mind message to the rest of us so we can take care of the pain she is under." I said. Zayn nodded in approval.

"Oh and don't tell her about this. Just tell her that the bruises are from the times we bit her. If she notices new ones...Niall, I need you to make her think that she fell and got a bruise. Zayn, you know what to do. Harry, don't hurt her unless the reason is extremely important and Louis, see if you can see what will happen in the next few days and all of us need to there for comfort and support. We will do whatever she wants to do with her. Everyone, get it, got it, good. Okay back in the room and act like everything is normal." Everyone nodded and piled back into the room to find Victoria right where we left her, sitting on the couch and observing her bruises. She looked worried but when we came in, her head shot up and a weak smile replaced her worried frown.

"You alright love?" Louis asked. She nodded.

"How did I get these bruises?" She asked.

"They sort of came out when we bit you, sorry." I said, looking down at the floor. She stood up and made her way over to us. She came up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, making sure I didn't touch one of her bruises, and kissed the bruise on her forehead. I know that I didn't hurt her by doing that because that bruise was from Harry when he used his power on her. That bruise would surely go away in about two days. Maybe less if Niall used his power to heal it for her.

She let go of me and went around giving everyone of us a hug. She is trying to say she loves us but in a more friendlier way. Zayn sent a mind message to the boys and I and we all smiled as we watched her sit back down on the couch. These next two weeks will be a great way to get to know her much better. It just makes me sad that we have to turn her sometime soon....

~Author's Note~

Well, there you go! Now you know what happened but the real question is...Will she find out? Comment what you think and don't forget to vote! Love you all and thank you for the incredible feed back!

~Victoria xox