Chapter 5

~Chapter 5~

         ~Niall's POV~

        "You look so beautiful when you blush, love." I whispered in her ear. She shivered in my arms. I smiled against her ear. She giggled. I put my head in the crook of her neck and smelled her amazing blood. It smelled so good. So sweet. I began leaving kisses on her neck and felt my fangs lengthen. As my fangs grazed over her skin, she began to tremble. I lost all control and bit her. Her blood filled my mouth and soothed my burning throat. It tasted so sweet and delicious. I heard Louis shout "Niall NO!" and I realized I was draining her. I pulled away immediately. To my luck, Victoria was still breathing. She looked like she was sleeping in my arms. I sighed in relief and looked up to find Louis right in front of me. Anger expressed all over his features.

          ~Louis's POV~

          "You almost killed her Niall! You are so lucky she is alive!" I yelled. I looked at Victoria's sleeping figure in Niall arms and I calmed down a bit. Thank goodness she is okay. She stirred in her sleep and we all chuckled. She was just too cute. Just so beautiful. 

              Her eyes fluttered open to reveal her beautiful hazel eyes. I smiled and so did the rest of the boys. She looked at all of us and began to blush. Her cheeks turned bright red and we all chuckled again at her cuteness. 

          ~Victoria's POV~

          When I woke up, the side of my neck burned where Niall had bitten me before. I looked around at all of the boys and they all had smiles on their faces. I blushed ten times harder then I did before Niall bit me. The boys chuckled. I got out of Niall's arms and ran to the bathroom. I had to calm myself and wipe the blood from my neck. Once I got in, I locked the door behind me and looked up into the mirror. I looked like a cherry red tomato! I turned on the water and washed away the dry blood on my neck. There was a knock at the door and I jumped. I've been really jumpy lately. 

          "Victoria? Love? Are you alright? Please open the door." Liam's voice sounded through the door. I opened the door hesitantly. The boys all stood outside of the bathroom with worried looks.

           "I'm sorry. You boys were making me a bit un-" 

           "-comfortable, don't worry, we understand." Zayn finished my explanation. I blushed a little more (man, I have to stop doing that!). Zayn laughed and I looked up at him. Zayn laughed some more so I joined him. All the boys gave us funny looks but eventually began to laugh with us. 

              After we were done with our laughing session, the boys brought me back over to the living room. They all sat down and as usual, leaving me a seat in between Niall and Liam. (Yay!) I sat down and both Liam and Niall wrapped their arms around me. I felt pretty special and smiled at the both of them. 

            "Okay, as I was saying earlier. We have special powers that only work on you." Louis began to tell me. I gave him a confused look. 

           "We can demonstrate them for you...Liam, you can go first." Louis instructed Liam. I turned to him and he came closer to me. A little bit too close to my liking. He kissed my forehead, nose and lips. When he backed away I felt happy. In an instant I felt anger boil up inside me and by the snap of Liam's fingers I felt calm and relaxed. Liam smiled. I turned to Louis still pretty confused about what just happened.

         "Liam can control your emotions. He just made you happy, then made you get angry, then calmed you down. He can also protect you from any harm or danger."  I looked at Liam then back to Louis. That's pretty cool! I smiled and waited for someone else to use their power on me.

           "Harry, you try." Louis told Harry. I looked at Harry and saw his eyes grow from emerald to black in a matter a seonds. I began to get worried. I felt a strong, strong pain in my head. I clutched my head in my hands and screamed out in pain. The pain kept getting stronger and stronger. The pain was interrupted by Niall shouting:

           "Harry! Stop! You're going to kill her!" The pain immediately stopped and my head was pounding. My breathing was quick. I looked up at Harry to see his eyes emerald again and a worried look on his face. He came over to me and put his hand on my arm. I felt a shock go through my arm when his large hand made contact with my skin. He pulled his hand away quickly and looked into my eyes. "Victoria, I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I'm so sorry." He said to me. I wasn't mad at him. Okay, maybe just a bit for hurting my head but other than that I wasn't mad at him at all. 

           "It's okay Harry. Don't worry about it. You boys need to remember something about me though." The boys looked around at gave each other worried/confused glances.

             "I'm a lot stronger than you think I am. No pain, No gain." I told the boys as I smiled at my favorite saying.  A smirk appeared on their features as a weak smile played on mine. They laughed and came to hug me. I was stuck in the middle of another One Direction group hug.

            "I think it's time for our little princess to go to bed...don't you think lads?" Niall said. I looked up at him and gave him the puppy dog eyes. 

            "Sorry love, those don't work on us." Liam smirked. Niall picked me up bridal style and brought me to what I'm guessing was his room. 

              "You will be sleeping in my room tonight princess." Niall said as he placed me on his nice, soft bed. He threw me a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt. I went into his bathroom to get changed. When I came out, Niall was standing there shirtless with sweats on. I tried to hold my fan girling moment inside but failed when I began to blush and smile. I got inside of the covers and Niall got in after me. He turned to face me and asked:

            "Does your head still hurt, love?" 

            "A little bit." I lied. It was killing me.

            "I can help with that." He said. A smirk replaced his concerned look. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. My head instantly felt better and there was no pain. 

          "So I'm guessing one of your powers is healing?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "Thank You Niall." I said smiling up at him.

               "Anything for you princess." He smiled. My smile grew ten times bigger showing my teeth at the name of Princess. "You have braces?!" He asked all excited.

            "Yup!" I said happily. Proud of my braces at the moment.

            "You are just too adorable Victoria." He said smirking. I smiled and nuzzled my head into his chest. He chuckled and stroked my long brown hair.

             "Good Night Princess." He whispered to me.

              "Good Night Nialler." I whispered back to him as I fell into a deep sleep. My face against his cold but strong chest, in his strong arms.

~Author's Note~

        Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. More action will be coming soon! Thank you for all the reads and votes! Don't forget to Vote and comment! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             ~Victoria xox