Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

            When I woke up, I found myself in a bed againI pushed the blanket off me and started to get out of bed when I head footsteps coming closer to the door. I jumped back into the bed and covered myself in the blanket with my back facing the door. I pretended to sleep once the door popped open. When the boys walked in, I began thinking of a plan to get out of here. I was still scared out of my mind because of last night. The memories of last night came back to me very quickly. They overwhelmed me and soon enough, I was crying softly, trying to hold back sniffles and sobs. I missed my family and I was scared. I wanted to go back home.

~Liam's POV~

           When the boys and I walked in, we heard Victoria crying softly. I felt really bad about kidnapping her and I knew she wanted to go home. The boys and I felt sorry for everything that has happened in her life for the last 2 days she has spent with us, but it was all for a reason. If only she knew........I walked over to her and sat on the end of the bed by her cold, small feet. The boys came around and stood around her. Niall put his hand on her cheek and she opened her beautiful brown eyes and look straight at me. I smiled and she sat up. I walked over to her and wiped her tears from her cheeks. She flinched at my touch and I frowned. I felt her trembling under my hand.

     "Victoria? Are you alright?" I asked her. She shook her head.

      "Need a hug?" Niall asked her. She shook her head again. Niall frowned. Nobody ever turns down a Horan Hug. She must be really scared of us.

     "Would you like some tea, love?" Louis asked her. She shook her head again. Louis gave me a worried glance. She layed back down and closed her eyes again.

      "Would you like some breakfast?" Harry asked her. She shook her head for the fourth time. Zayn stood up and bent down in front of her. I watched as he put his hand on her head and began to stroke her hair.

~Victoria's POV~

           I felt a hand stroking my hair. I wanted to know whose hand it was but I needed to keep my eyes closed if I wanted them to go away.

        "Oh come on, love. Please, open your eyes. We want to see your beautiful brown eyes. Please, love?" Zayn asked me. I just turned my back away from them. I opened my eyes thinking they would still be on the other side of me, but I thought wrong. When I opened my eyes, the boys were right infront of me, smirking down at me. I sat up and looked into all of their eyes and noticed they weren't the dark red color they were last night. I began to feel calm and happy. I don't know why though. I was still scared of the boys. I looked up at them and gave them a very weak smile. The boys smiled back at me and Zayn crouched down so he was at my eye level and said:

          "There are those beautiful eyes. They look even more beautiful now that you're smiling. Come on, love. There is a yummy breakfast waiting for you downstairs."  Liam came over to me and picked me up bridal style. He took me downstairs and chuckled at my reaction to their beautiful home. The rest of the boys followed close behind us, smiles on their faces as well. Their home was absolutley gorgeous!

             When we reached the kitchen, there was a lovely breakfast just waiting for me. Liam sat me in a chair next to Niall and sat down on the other side of me. I smiled because I was sitting in between my two favorite members of One Direction. Zayn laughed and I gave him a funny look. 

             "Why are you laughing?" I asked. 

              "Oh nothing, nothing." He said. A smirk showing on his lips.

            Harry came over to me and put a plate full of chocolate chip pancakes infront of me and winked. My eyes grew wide. First of all, how did harry know I loved chocolate chip pancakes and second, oh my gosh! Harry Styles just winked at me!!!!!!! I smiled and Zayn laughed again. I gave him another funny look. Why did he keep laughing? Hmmmm......

~Author's Note~

Hey Guys! I am truly very sorry for not updating in a while. I have been very very busy with school and sports and stuff. Thanks for reading and an intresting chapter is coming up!