Chapter 19

~Chapter 19~

~Victoria's POV~

         I woke up on the cold hard floor. One of my arms was throbbing and was so weak that I couldn't move it and my other was chained to the wall behind me. Well this stinks... I wanted to stand up and walk about but my mind kept telling me otherwise. I stayed put, sitting against the wall and staring at the other side of the room. I don't know how long I sat there but I do know that it wasn't until my throbbing arm started to hurt so badly that the large door on the other side of the room opened revealing a tall figure. My kidnapper I'm guessing. The figure walked into the room, shutting the door behind him and walking towards me. The room was dark, I couldn't make out any features. I sat silently against the wall as the figure approached me. When he stopped at my feet, the lights turned on and I knew exactly who this person was. A small gasp fell from my parted lips.

           "Hello Victoria." Ashton spoke lowly. I gulped and didn't respond. The longer it took me to respond,the more my arm would start to hurt. Ashton smirked and waited for my response. The unbearable pain shooting up my arm made me answer him.

                 "Hi." I breathlessly responded. The pain subsiding as Ashton grinned evilly. He came closer as sat next to me holding a glass of water. 

                "Water?" He offered. I nodded but realized that I couldn't drink it. I don't have free hands. Seeming that Ashton had read my mind and shook his head. He brought the glass up to my lips and waited for me to drink the liquid. I hesitantly did so and I felt it cool down my insides. He pulled the glass away after I finished and placed it next to him. My arm started to hurt again. Seems that when I respond, the pain goes away. Ashton smirked.

                   "Thank you. Please don't hurt me." That was the only thing I could say really. The pain went away and Ashton laughed.

               "I can't make any promises, sweetheart." He grinned evilly. That brought goosebumps to my skin. He got up and stood in front of me. He pulled me up from the floor and I stood up before him. There was a massive height difference between us two. I looked up at him, holding fear in my eyes. He stepped closer to me, wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled my body closer to him. He reached behind me and unlocked the chain, wrapping his fingers with my own and bringing our hands to my chest. I gulped.

                    "Don't be afraid of me, Vic. We are going to have fun." My eyes widened and I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. I shook my head. 

                  "No, please." Fear very clear in my voice and my breathing uneven. Ashton's eyes grew darker. Small whimpers escaped me as he walked me closer to the door, gripping my waist tightly. 

                        "Shh baby girl. It's ok. It'll be short, I promise." He lead me out of the room and brought me to what looked like a bedroom. He shut the door behind us and whirled me around to face him. He smirked and crashed his lips to mine. I struggled and fought against him, using every little bit of force I had. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as his nails dug into my hips and his lips pressed against mine forefully. He stopped kissing me and let go of me. His face still held a smirk. I took a few steps back and he came closer. The back of my legs hit something, I stopped moving. He stopped right in front of me and pushed me down, my back hitting something soft. He took my only good hand and chained it to another wall. He tried to climb on top of me but I had kicked him. He stummbled back wards and I sat up on what I knew was a bed. 

                       "You are a fiesty one." He smirked. "I like it." I shook my head. 

                      "Leave me alone." 

                      "Sorry babe. Can't do that." He smiled evily. 

~Author's Note~

          Hey Guys! Thank you sooo sooo much for reading! A massive massive thank you for everything!! Keep reading, this story isn't over yet! I already started the next chapter so be execting that really really soon!! Vote and leave comments below! Thanks again! I love you all!! Stay beautiful! ~Vicki xox