Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

~Victoria's POV~

The boys spent rest of the day with me and they made me feel absolutely special. Right now, the boys and I are playing hide-and-go-seek around the house. I'm having a blast!

"Found you Niall!" Harry shouted. I giggled and hid in a closet.

"Where is Victoria?" Louis asked.

"I haven't found her yet." Harry responded. I giggled some more but shut up when I heard footsteps coming towards the closet door. Please don't let them find me! To my luck, the footsteps faded, indicating that the person had left the room. I peeked my head out of the closet and saw that no one was there. I looked over to the living room and saw that no one was there either. I made a quick run for the living room but I stopped in front of the kitchen. I was thirsty. Very thirsty. I walked in, went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened the bottle and began to drink. When I was finished, I set the bottle down on the kitchen table and walked back into the living room. I was about to sit down on the couch, but someone grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me over the couch and against their chest, I gasped and wanted to make a run for it but my mind told me otherwise. I didn't dare turn around and look at who was holding me but I knew it was just one of the boys.

"Where have you been hiding all this time, babe? We were looking everywhere for you." The raspy voice said. I recognized it as Harry's deep voice.

"I'm sorry. I was hiding in the closet and I got thirsty so I went to get some water. I'm sorry, please don't bite me." I whispered. He chuckled from behind me and rested his head in the crook of my neck right on a bruise. Ouch...

"Harry, you're hurting her." Zayn said walking into the living room. Harry's head flew right off of me and he turned me around to face him.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm so sorry." He said leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"It's okay Harry. I'm fine." I said and a weak smile appeared on my lips. He smiled back, picked me up and sat me down on the couch.

"Thank you." I whispered. He nodded and smiled at me.

"How much do you guys know about me?" I asked. The boys gave quick glances at each other and turned to face me with smirks on their faces.

"Ask us anything!" Louis said happily. The boys all smiled.

"When's my birthday?" I asked.

"September 15th." Liam smiled. The boys all looked at Niall then back at me.

"Mine is on the 13th!" Niall said. I laughed. I already knew that. I know tons about the boys! They just don't know that yet.

"Boys, she knows everything about us. No need to tell her anything about us." Zayn said with a smirk. I glared at him.

"It's not my fault you thought it, love!" He said, raising his hand, bringing his finger up to my forehead and tapping it gently. I giggled. He chuckled.

"Favorite movie?" I asked again.

"The Harry Potter series." Zayn answered quickly. I laughed and nodded.

"Mind if I ask you guys a question now?" I asked innocently.

"Of course! Ask us anything!" Harry said.

"What are the rest of your powers?" I asked. Remembering the night the boys told me they each had special powers that only worked on me. The boys gave each other glances and Niall stepped forward.

"You already know Harry's, Liam's, and Zayn's so I would love to show you mine." He said with a smirk. He blinked and the crystal blue color in his eyes had vanished. They now were sea blue with little gold specks in them. They were absolutely beautiful. I got lost in his eyes.

"Stand up." He said calmly. My mind cleared of every thought and I was focused on Niall and Niall only. I stood up as he came closer to me, looking straight into my eyes. He stopped right in front of me and I looked up at him, never breaking our eye contact. He placed his hands on my waist and bent down so our noses were barley touching.

"Kiss me." He whispered and I did just that. Our lips made contact and I felt fireworks go off all over my body. He gripped my waist a little tighter. My arms clung around his neck and his hands slid down my sides and landed just underneath my bum. He squeezed gently, indicating for me to jump up. I did and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt Niall smile into the kiss and we broke apart. Our breathing was heavy and our foreheads were touching. He chuckled.

"I can make you do anything by just looking at you." He smiled and my eyes grew wide. Thoughts rushed back into my head and reminded me that we were not the only ones in the room. Niall set me back down on the couch and I looked around. The boys had left. My guess is that they probably already knew what Niall had planned. I looked back at Niall and smiled. My eyes grew wide at what had just happened and the boys all walked in. Niall looked at me, confusion written all over his features.

"That was her first kiss. Never kissed a boy before you and she really, and I mean really enjoyed it." Zayn said smirking. I glared at him then looked back up at Niall. He had a big, big smile on his face and I just blushed and looked down at my hands. He covered my tiny hands with his larger one and chuckled. I turned to look at him and he kissed my forehead. Sparks flew.

"Would you like to see my powers, babe?" Louis asked. I nodded and he stood up.

"Stand up and come here." He said, motioning to the space next to him. I did as told.

"Can I have a hug, love?" He asked making puppy dog eyes. I smiled and nodded. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Close your eyes, sweetheart." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes tight and felt wind blow past me.

"Open them." He said. I obeyed his command and took in my surroundings.

"My power is transporting and I transported us to a beautiful beach." He smiled.

"Wow. It truly is beautiful Louis." I said walking around in the sand. Louis followed close behind. We stayed there for a good 10 minutes just talking about random things.

"Let's go back home. I have another power to show you." He said. I nodded and hugged him tight again. I closed my eyes and wind blew passed my hair again. I opened my eyes when the wind stopped and we were back home. I let go of Louis and sat back down on the couch. The boys all looked at me and I blushed. They chuckled.

"May I see your hand, love?" Louis asked, kneeling down in front of me. I nodded and gave him my hand. He took my small hand gently in his larger one and rubbed small circles of the palm of my hand. It was very calming and relaxing. I looked at Louis and he stared right into my eyes. They went from their normal sea blue-green to a pure gold color. They were beautiful.

His grip on my hand became tighter and his eyes flashed red. He let go of my hand and looked concerned. I began to have an unbearable headache. I clutched my head in my hands.

"P-please. Make it. S-stop." I whimpered and they boys rushed over to me. My vision started to fade.

"Louis! What did you see? Why does her head hurt?" Zayn asked and that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. What just happened?

~Author's Note~

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my story! I am so happy it has +400 reads! Thank you so very much! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next! Comment and Vote! Thank You again!

~Victoria xox